Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Can Domestic Abuse Be Excused? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Domestic Abuse Be Excused? (300 Views)

Why I Stayed With Lanre Gentry Despite Constant Domestic Abuse – Mercy Aigbe / We Are Beginning To See The Side Effects Of Tramadol Abuse / Can Domestic Abuse Be Excused? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Domestic Abuse Be Excused? by fissie: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2016
Lai had a long day at work, he was looking forward to a long shower and a quiet evening when he was met at the door by his angry wife. All he could make out from the noise was how he had failed to pay for the cable services which led to their cable getting disconnected. The insults she was howling at him felt like different jabs of sharp edged knives being thrown at different parts of his body. He was going to turn back when she stood in the way, pushing and shoving as she screamed for him to react. A push from him to get her out of the way sent her flat on the ground which was followed by a hysteria and a loud call for the neighbours to come to her rescue. His life is a living hell. Nobody fully understands
- See more at: http://www.covenantrelationships.org/#sthash.Gh15ip0S.dpuf
Re: Can Domestic Abuse Be Excused? by Cutehector(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2016
Don't tempt d devil!
Re: Can Domestic Abuse Be Excused? by AlexCk: 9:50am On Feb 04, 2016
Nawa. sometimes i think abt marriages and im like "oboi', how e go be like sef??"

That's why we all hope n pray for an understanding spouse, n God's grace tooo.

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of Love On Relationships / Nigerians, Most Romantic People In Africa / My First Give Away! Win Exciting Prices Anywhere In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.