Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula (24293 Views)

Burial Of Zarma Usman Koso And His 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photos) / Igwe Alfred Achebe Welcomes British High Commissioner To Nigeria To His Palace / Late Alfred Akawe Torkula Tomb In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by GidiParrot: 9:56am On Feb 04, 2016
Photos From The Burial Of Late Paramount Ruler Of The Tiv People, Dr. Alfred Akawe Torkula

All is set for the burial of the late paramount ruler of the Tiv people from Benue state.

The Tiv people in great numbers are in Gboko Benue state for the burial rites for the late monarch.

The speaker House of Representatives Yakubu Dogara too is around for the burial, Governor Samuel Ortom and his wife are already on their way to Gboko.

Former governor of Benue state, Dr. Gabriel Torwua Suswam has since arrived the JS Tarkaa Stadium, the venue of the interment.

See more photos from the event below..

Source: http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/02/photos-from-burial-of-late-paramount.html

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by GidiParrot: 10:01am On Feb 04, 2016
You can follow our live updates of the burial here: http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/02/photos-from-burial-of-late-paramount.html

Former governor Dr. Gabriel Torwua Suswam said "Once again i wish to Appreciate the Governor of Benue state for his role in the burial of the late Traditional monarch" Tor Tiv was man of the people., After,here, are will willing to help the Tor Tivs family?
I appreciate Ortom for giving the Tor Tiv a beffiting burial.

Governor of Plateau state Simon Lalong also spoke, meanwhile Kogi state governor Yahaha Bello just arrived.

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by tlops(m): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2016
Rip
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by Socketbet: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2016
First to comment grin
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by brunofarad(m): 11:33am On Feb 04, 2016
Rip
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by johnydon22(m): 11:34am On Feb 04, 2016
The Igbos say that if a great tree falls, birds will fill the forest... An iroko has fallen ... Die well

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by surrogatesng: 11:34am On Feb 04, 2016
may his soul RIP
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by freeboy002: 11:34am On Feb 04, 2016
Hmm
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by petersfiol: 11:35am On Feb 04, 2016
RIP... sad

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by jaylister(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2016
sss
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by Prodigee: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2016
Okay
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by Tega4kin: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2016
K
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by yungchief(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2016
Socketbet:
First to comment grin

you don't have to prove to every1 that u're stu.pid

rip man

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by guttentag(m): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2016
all this men don chop money tire, VANITY Shit.. RIP Shay

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by MrAboki: 11:37am On Feb 04, 2016
RIP
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by fpeter(f): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2016
HELP!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2911666/baby-michelle-abia-bassey-needs
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by Politicalidiot: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2016
That's my friend's dad Torkula Tifka. I am sad I couldn't make it to Benue for the Burial.

Tifka if u are seeing this, I hope u become the next king! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by AreaFada2: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2016
RIP HRH.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 04, 2016
Socketbet:
First to comment grin
u try Shey u don c alert?

It's Atobilobah!
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by olaolulazio(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2016
Socketbet:
First to comment grin
Does it reflect in ya bank account?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by olaolulazio(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2016
Their way!
Nice attire. And their babes can give lap dance gan ni oooooo... Good in bed with nice ringing tone.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by DoctorTim: 11:54am On Feb 04, 2016
These bastards shd pay their workers December salary in February instead of wasting public funds for a dead man. Giving an excuse like the burial plans and arrangement of the tor tiv has consumed the state's funds and workers won't get their salaries this month is a lame excuse. Bury your king but please pay your workers. Bad men

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by karryn(f): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2016
undecidedI wonder how many heads are in that coffin or better still how many heads they will put later
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by oba2flex(m): 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
R.I.P great one. I simply love this Tiv attire and they are so proud of it.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by Socketbet: 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
yungchief:

you don't have to prove to every1 that u're stu.pid

rip man
Chaiii I don dey pity some ppl.... E pain dem well well
Abeg make una no vex
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by joearinze(m): 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
register and win

http:///mUBqIw
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rip tho
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
rip...
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by jieta: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
h
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by Beremx(f): 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
RIP Tor Tiv. I am happy to have done my NYSV service in Torkula village where you came from.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris At Eid Prayer Ground In Oyo (photos) / MURIC Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Oro Priests In Ikorodu / Racist Habits Die HARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.