Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula (24299 Views)

Burial Of Zarma Usman Koso And His 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photos) / Igwe Alfred Achebe Welcomes British High Commissioner To Nigeria To His Palace / Late Alfred Akawe Torkula Tomb In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by Elishaanthony4(m): 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
[quote author=GidiParrot post=42606943]Photos From The Burial Of Late Paramount Ruler Of The Tiv People, Dr. Alfred Akawe Torkula

All is set for the burial of the late paramount ruler of the Tiv people from Benue state.

The Tiv people in great numbers are in Gboko Benue state for the burial rites for the late monarch.

The speaker House of Representatives Yakubu Dogara too is around for the burial, Governor Samuel Ortom and his wife are already on their way to Gboko.

Former governor of Benue state, Dr. Gabriel Torwua Suswam has since arrived the JS Tarkaa Stadium, the venue of the interment.

See more photos from the event below..

Source: http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/02/photos-from-burial-of-late-paramount.html

RIP
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by Nairadays: 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
RIP Sir.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by freezy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
When is Diepiriye Alamesigha going to be buried? undecided
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by ComrdDRS: 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
RIP my Tor.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by DebbyChris(f): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
karryn:
undecidedI wonder how many heads are in that coffin or better still how many heads they will put later
Sorry, no head is inside and none will be put later.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by zicoraads: 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ayatutu ka unó?!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by princeuniq(m): 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
olaolulazio:
Their way!
Nice attire. And their babes can give lap dance gan ni oooooo... Good in bed with nice ringing tone.

Is that supposed to be a tribute?
Well, your comment shows the height of your stupidity.

Baba za dedoo, HRH!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by olaolulazio(m): 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
princeuniq:

Is that supposed to be a tribute?
Well, your comment shows the height of your stupidity.

Baba za dedoo, HRH!
Sorry if it hurt u.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
olaolulazio:
Their way!
Nice attire. And their babes can give lap dance gan ni oooooo... Good in bed with nice ringing tone.

Really?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by GidiParrot: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
zicoraads:
Ayatutu ka unó?!!
kase

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by Doosekpax(f): 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
RIP the Lion of Tiv land!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by payosehtor(m): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Politicalidiot:
That's my friend's dad Torkula Tifka. I am sad I couldn't make it to Benue for the Burial.

Tifka if u are seeing this, I hope u become the next king! cheesy

No.our Tiv people practices what we call 'ya na angbian' chop & give your brother, that means the stl. ll go to another geo-political zone. zadedoo,eje oma papa.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by ComrdDRS: 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Kassey!!!!!
zicoraads:
Ayatutu ka unó?!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula by karryn(f): 10:46am On Feb 11, 2016
DebbyChris:
Sorry, no head is inside and none will be put later.
this are my people o I know what they do with all this cheifs and kings wen they die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Racist Habits Die HARD / The Ghana Empire - 300 CE / Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.