Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Lassa Fever: See What Rats Did To Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lassa Fever: See What Rats Did To Me. (1460 Views)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lassa Fever: See What Rats Did To Me. by xpac01(m): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2016
I don't know if it is because of allegation against it as the sole causer of Lassa heimonographic fever or what. Now see what happened:
I came back from work last night took my bath and rushed with whole anticipation to watch Barca vs Valencia match. When I put on my Ctl receiver I saw "no signal" on my tv. I off my ctl, on it again "no signal". I was frustrated. 9:55pm, off and on my ctl again stil l "no signal" WTF!. I frustratedly slept off... Woke up this morning my "no signal" tv was still watching me. I said what is this I went out to check my antenna, lo and behold rats has eaten up my wire into pieces. Two of them were even still eating the remaining wire till they saw me coming and ran away. Now my girlfriend has been calling to say " honey pie, how was your night". But am not picking because am very angry and I don't even want to call her or see again till after ten days from today, that is after 14th feb because am vexing. sad Please what should I do Thanks for reading. please reply.
cs:Tallesty1, Lalasticlala, naijaboy.
Re: Lassa Fever: See What Rats Did To Me. by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2016
How did u know ur girlfriend is calling to ask how ur night was She may be calling to tell u she just won a 10 million naira lottery or rather that she is done with u... And u dey here dey form importance... Dey there, she may as well travel out before the 10 days is over grin grin

U dey run for valentine spending.. Kikikii
Re: Lassa Fever: See What Rats Did To Me. by myfantasies(f): 10:21am On Feb 04, 2016
U no talk lie
Re: Lassa Fever: See What Rats Did To Me. by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2016
I fear the person above me... including every lady on nairaland angry

Their mouth are poisonous!
Re: Lassa Fever: See What Rats Did To Me. by xpac01(m): 10:30am On Feb 04, 2016
kamirun225:
How did u know ur girlfriend is calling to ask how ur night was She may be calling to tell u she just won a 10 million naira lottery or rather that she is done with u... And u dey here dey form importance... Dey there, she may as well travel out before the 10 days is over grin grin

U dey run for valentine spending.. Kikikii
Yinmu! She even texted me the "how was night".
Re: Lassa Fever: See What Rats Did To Me. by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 04, 2016
xpac01:

Yinmu! She even texted me the "how was night".
u seem not to give a shit about this ur babe any more... And u don't mind her cheating either.. Val's around the corner oo and niggas are sharpening their dicKS bro... Hmmm! Hmmm!! Hmmm!!!
Re: Lassa Fever: See What Rats Did To Me. by Tallesty1(m): 10:34am On Feb 05, 2016
gringringringringringringrin
Re: Lassa Fever: See What Rats Did To Me. by loomer: 10:53am On Feb 05, 2016
Shey na science fiction abi na local fiction we go call this one now?
Re: Lassa Fever: See What Rats Did To Me. by xpac01(m): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
loomer:
Am serious bro. Though it's already past sha as I've fixed the the wire. Just finished watching chelsea vs man u.
Re: Lassa Fever: See What Rats Did To Me. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
loomer:

Call it film trick cheesy
Re: Lassa Fever: See What Rats Did To Me. by xpac01(m): 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
sickstars:

No it's not. It's based on a true life story. If you want I can swear for you.
Re: Lassa Fever: See What Rats Did To Me. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
xpac01:

No it's not. It's based on a true life story. If you want I can swear for you.

cheesy cuss ur sef by ursef for ursef

I will gladly open d doors of Amen for u

Dont tank me

Im naturally generous grin
Re: Lassa Fever: See What Rats Did To Me. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
cheesy
Re: Lassa Fever: See What Rats Did To Me. by xpac01(m): 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy cuss ur sef by ursef for ursef
I will gladly open d doors of Amen for u
Dont tank me
Im naturally generous grin
Aiit bro.
Re: Lassa Fever: See What Rats Did To Me. by loomer: 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
sickstars:

lol

xpac01:

Am serious bro. Though it's already past sha as I've fixed the the wire. Just finished watching chelsea vs man u.
Make I just take fear believe sha
Re: Lassa Fever: See What Rats Did To Me. by xpac01(m): 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
loomer:
lol

Make I just take fear believe sha
Ok

(1) (Reply)

SHAMELESS!!! See The silly Things This Lady Posted On Facebook. (photos+video) / My Parents Do Not Support My Serious Relationship With My Gf....what Do I Do? / Enter Here If You Need Advise On Issues Of Love, Marriage Or Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.