Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? (6792 Views)

Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding. / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 27 Years Of Childless Marriage (Photos) / Couple Welcome Quadruplets After 7 Years Of Childless Marriage (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by PresVA: 6:51am On Feb 05, 2016
Elosky20:

they cant be compared. its just like comparing plane and helicopter because both can fly
Continue arguing with them... it won't end..

Let them go teach their sisters and daughters how essential it is to get pregnant out of wedlock. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by DeMekus: 7:00am On Feb 05, 2016
Elosky20:

what of the social cultural stigma towards pregnant unmarried women. because getting pregnant without marriage is considered as fornication.
I don't stigmatise them. I consider them better than girls who have lost their virginity and are liable to do abortions. I can marry a single mother.

1 Like

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by DeMekus: 7:02am On Feb 05, 2016
Elosky20:

what of the social cultural stigma towards pregnant unmarried women. because getting pregnant without marriage is considered as fornication.
This one is even far worse. The woman suffers antagonism from her inlaws and friends of husband.
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Elosky20: 7:57am On Feb 05, 2016
DeMekus:

What if the man marries skips the "fertility thesis" to marry her then later discovers her womb is damaged? Do you think the marriage would last?
what if the woman develope fibroid after the fertility test, that affected her womb totally. God is the sole giver of child.
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Adisa89(m): 8:51am On Feb 05, 2016
Get married to a clean young girl and make sure you are clean too. The issue of childbirth wouldn't be a problem
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 29, 2016
Adisa89:
Get married to a clean young girl and make sure you are clean too. The issue of childbirth wouldn't be a problem
When your village people come remeber you nko?
Clean oh, Dirty oh it doesn't guarantee childbirth in marriage. Its all about God's mercy and grace.

2 Likes

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Joromi1: 11:04am On May 01, 2016
grin
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by anumide(f): 6:13pm On May 01, 2016
DeMekus:

Yes, God will bless your marriage with as much lovely children as you want. But this is one problem about Nigerian Christians. They tend to place all their burdens on God, then fold their hands and wait for miracle. But they forget that even the Bible said 'heaven helps those who help themselves.' As for me, I can't risk marrying a woman I don't know her fertility status. Death is inevitable, when your time comes you'll die but it's not certain that every pregnancy will miscarry. So I'm ready to take the risk. Team #pregnancyBeforeMarriage#
Before I state my opinion, where in the Bible is it written? @ the bolded?
The Bible is very clear on fornication/adultery. Hebrew 13:8, 1 corinthians 6:18, 1 Thessalonians 4:3.
You can justify your actions with whatever, but don't criticize the "Nigerian christain" for been a Christian.
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by DeMekus: 7:46am On May 31, 2016
anumide:

Before I state my opinion, where in the Bible is it written? @ the bolded?
The Bible is very clear on fornication/adultery. Hebrew 13:8, 1 corinthians 6:18, 1 Thessalonians 4:3.
You can justify your actions with whatever, but don't criticize the "Nigerian christain" for been a Christian.
I used to think there's a scripture for that quote but found out later that there's none. However, what I wrote up there is as true as it can be.
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by busky101(m): 1:14am On Jun 01, 2016
DeMekus:
Hahaha! Op, ladies would hate you for this thread. grin I and your elder brother think alike. No belle, no marriage. Na who wan begin do fasting and prayer? undecided Iranu!

ah swear
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by God2man(m): 3:37am On Jun 01, 2016
Danger! This is dangerous. Are you God? Children come from God. God has different assignment for different people.

The Bible says, Marriage is honourable in all things and the bed undefiled (premarital sex) but whoremonger and adulterer God will judge.

Premarital sex may be sweet but remember God will surely judge.

Children come from God.

God2man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother / In Pains! Your advice needed / Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.