Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

The Perfect Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Perfect Father (779 Views)

The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘Perfect’ Daughter-In-Law / When Is The perfect Age To Get Married? / 16 Rules On How To Be The Perfect Nigerian Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Father by Neduzze5(m): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2016
Back in school, during the Home Economics classes, the subject teacher would ask – “Who is a Father?” and I and my classmates would chorus in unionism- “A father is the head of the family. He is also the bread winner of the family” Of course, we were right in every bit of it.
But in this modern society and this 21st century generation in which we find ourselves, that definition of a father largely becomes old school and just not enough. Aptly put, a father is the head of a family- in most cases, the breadwinner, who might just either be the biological or the adoptive parent of a child.

Defining a father biologically, he is the male parent that contributes the sperm which goes in to fertilize the ovum that in turn conceives and begins the process which would finally bring a child into the world after 9 months.

An adoptive father meanwhile is that male parent of a child or children that has been granted the legal obligations/rights to take care of a child through adoption.

A perfect father surpasses a man who calls himself the bread winner yet . A Perfect father makes sure everything is working out well in his family and house, makes sure he provides food for his family, pay school fees of his children, and leads them to pray together. These attributes mentioned here doesn’t completely signify that a father is perfect. In a new article, I will discuss more about the perfect father and his roles in the family.

If your father is still with you, you gotta be thankful for what you have and cherish him all the days of your life. Not everyone has had the chance you currently have...!! wink wink

http://2perfectfamily..com.ng/2016/02/the-perfect-father.html
Re: The Perfect Father by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2016
I lost my father when I was seven, I am 24 now. Living without a father in my formative years robbed me of having a father figure in my life. I miss my pops so much. Some of my friends are fully not aware of how important a father figure is, that is why you see them misbehaving towards their fathers. In m mind, I am always like; "Lets switch places and you will understand more" Sadly that can't be done.

PS. Nedu, I have been trying to contact you, I need your help on some issues regarding my freelance work. Please do respond to the PM I sent you. all the best bro!!

(1) (Reply)

The School Called Marriage! / Eaddapreneur Summer Camp: 5 Days Financial Literacy Day Camp For Kids And Teens / Her Children Is Doing Driver & Conductor At Home.. Any Call For Concern????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.