Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,717 members, 7,862,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Angry Fan Accuses Kunle Afolayan Of Neglecting Sick Colleague - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Fan Accuses Kunle Afolayan Of Neglecting Sick Colleague (893 Views)

Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma / Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) / Angry Fan Calls Out Seyi Shay For Not Giving Her A Prize She Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Fan Accuses Kunle Afolayan Of Neglecting Sick Colleague by veeluv2015(f): 11:35am On Feb 04, 2016
An angry fan has taken it into his hands to address the issue of actors neglecting their colleagues when they are ill and seeking financial help only to come out later when the person dies to say 'untrue' stories.

This fan accused the award winning filmmaker, Kunle Afolayan, of being guilty of the said crime.
Kunle Afolayan shared a photo of him having a drink with former actor, Lanre Balogun and fellow filmmaker, Tade Ogidan and this prompted the comment from the angry fan which read:

"@kunleafo your colleague Olumide Bakare is on the sick bed asking for help and all you guys can do is flaunt your wealth and success around����.. He is your colleague.. u guys should do something better with your money and help him.. If the man should die(God Forbid it tho not now) you all will carry ur Flashy cars and go to his burial nd start saying r.i.p...posting is pics on I.G and writing untrue story.����.. God help all of you... Help People who are in need and see God elevate u more"

Although, I'm sure the fan didn't dig in to find out if Kunle has actually made any form of contribution before coming out publicly to call him out.

To make a donation to the ailing actor, Olumide Balogun, check his account details on http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/02/veteran-actor-olumidare-bakare-seeks.html

SOURCE:http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/02/angry-fan-accuses-kunle-afolayan-of.html

1 Like

Re: Angry Fan Accuses Kunle Afolayan Of Neglecting Sick Colleague by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 04, 2016
d fan is right!... They should help d man na!...

It's Atobilobah!
Re: Angry Fan Accuses Kunle Afolayan Of Neglecting Sick Colleague by Daminaj2(f): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2016
hmm
Re: Angry Fan Accuses Kunle Afolayan Of Neglecting Sick Colleague by ShakurM(m): 11:43am On Feb 04, 2016
I'm sick and tired of these fans advising people on how to live their life. How much the fan don drop? It's people's perogative whether to help or not. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Angry Fan Accuses Kunle Afolayan Of Neglecting Sick Colleague by sinaj(f): 11:46am On Feb 04, 2016
If they can't help their colleague, who will
Re: Angry Fan Accuses Kunle Afolayan Of Neglecting Sick Colleague by veeluv2015(f): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
sinaj:
If they can't help their colleague, who will
lol
Re: Angry Fan Accuses Kunle Afolayan Of Neglecting Sick Colleague by veeluv2015(f): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
ShakurM:
I'm sick and tired of these fans advising people on how to live their life. How much the fan don drop? It's people's perogative whether to help or not. undecided

Tell them
Re: Angry Fan Accuses Kunle Afolayan Of Neglecting Sick Colleague by Afrok(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
It's not written anywhere that u are under obligations to help your colleague, its a personal decision to choose whether to do it not.

So many people are out there sick and without any colleague to help, i dont think the sky has fallen because of them.
Fans always using the internet to yarn dust about people, whether they know little or nothing, it doesn't matter.
Re: Angry Fan Accuses Kunle Afolayan Of Neglecting Sick Colleague by pretydiva(f): 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
The fan is 101 percent right. This is wat I hate most abt these celebs. It's only when their fellow celebs r celebrating, u see dem around in their latest cars,designer shoes,clothes n bags

Buh when it comes to helping their fellow colleagues when dey r in need, ngwanu u hardly see dem identifying wit such a colleague.. they better change oo. Nobody knows 2moro
Re: Angry Fan Accuses Kunle Afolayan Of Neglecting Sick Colleague by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
Its not celebs that are guilty of such.. Majority of people are guilty of it.. I have sick brother in the hospital, with heart disease.. i come from a royal background, i have successful elder brothers, uncles, aunts, sisters whom when they go to parties.. Money been sprayed by them is unimaginable.. They have houses in some cities in the country. But Guess what? i and my immediate brother, is the only one helping him with bills and all other stuffs.. Have called on family members several times, everyone has one excuse or the other to say.
They are all waiting for him to die , but God forbid my brother will not die .. He will be healed and live hale and healthy and be a testimony to selfish relatives out there.
Only few friends and neighbours helped.. May God bless them for me amen.
Later they will adjust shirt and trouser , say they won collect dowry.
They go wait taya... angry

If anyone can help Tunde Bakare let them help, no amount is too small.. Mr Tunde u r healed and well in Jesus name

Nigerians that are ok and doing well let us change and help people in need .. Its pays to help..

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Woman Arrested For Pretending To Back A Baby While Backing Weed / People Who Treat Their Pastors Like Jesus Have No Place In Heaven - Alibaba / Do Road Safety Officers Carry Weapons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.