Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... (11243 Views)

Seven Powers ( A Supernatural Story ) / This Is The Best Supernatural Story Ever Written . MARY Apocalypse. / M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 06, 2016
Yvonne ran into the bushes and hid herself “Yvonne! Please come out. The forest is not safe” he said loudly

“At least I’ll feel safer in it than with you. Stay away from me” she said; he saw her hiding behind a tree and walked over to her “Yvonne” he said calmly and she was startled and made a short scream then moved away from him “Stay away from me” she said “Yvonne what is wrong with you?” he said “You have been using me” she said “What are you talking about?” he asked “You want nothing from me except my blood and all these while I have loved you. You had sex with and put something into me to activate your powers in my blood” she said “What are you saying?” he said moving closer, she quickly picked up a big stick “I said stay back” she said pointing it at him “Be calm” he said “are you surprised I know?’ she said “I am surprised I don’t know what you mean” he said “You liar, I thought you loved me but you were just exploiting me” she said crying “Yvonne” he said “Shut up; I know I have two days left but I’d rather die than give you my blood” she said “Who told you all these?” he said “Why do you care?” she said “It’s all lies” he said “You are the liar here” she said loudly, and he moved closer to her “I said stay back” she said and hit the stick on his head and it broke in two, he stood there looking at her “Are you satisfied?” he asked “No” she said and ran away but he just stood there and didn’t bother running after her “Hey don’t worry, I will follow her” Uzor said behind Arnold and ran after her with a machete… Yvonne ran deep into the forest and sat down on the ground catching her breath; she then stood up to continue but was shocked at what she saw…
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2016
Maria walks out of her house and gets into her car and heads for Audrey’s boutique with a plan on her mind. She walks into the store, she heads straight to Audrey’s office and entered; Audrey sees her come in “O my God Maria what are you doing here?” she said standing up “I just decided to come over here” she said in a straight face “Come and sit” Audrey said “Am sorry for disturbing you” Maria said “No no you are not, ok? Am really sorry about Max” Audrey said but Maria was silent “I wasn’t expecting to see you here. I mean you should be at home I said I would drop by today at your place and stay with you for the week” Audrey said “No thanks don’t border” Maria said “Come on what are friends for? I’ll definitely be there with you and besides you need someone to help you with things at home” Audrey said “Thank you” “Come on let’s go out and relax a little, so you can be calm” Audrey said and they both went out “Let’s go in my car” Maria said “Ok then” they entered Maria’s car and drove off……..
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2016
Yvonne saw a big python which was as big as her thigh, she froze as it crawled quietly towards her, it’s skin was bright and shiny, it came close to her skin and it felt cold on her skin she was full of fear “Don’t move” Uzor said, she looked beside her and saw Uzor coming out of the bushes “Please help me” she said quietly “Shhhh, be quiet. It senses fear in you, try and get fear out of your mind” he said “I can’t” she said crying “It’s ok, be calm” “I can’t it will kill me” she said and the snake start coiling itself around her slowly “Help!!” she cried out and immediately the snake tightened its self on her skin and put her on the floor and trying to strangle her. Uzor quickly brought a small machete and ran towards her and hit the machete on the snake’s head and it bleed. Its grip on Yvonne loosened; it then tried to attack Uzor who quickly struck it on the head again and again and the head broke in pieces. The snake fell down dead, he then sat down on the floor breathing heavily with blood in his shirt, and he then turned to Yvonne and saw blood all over her face “Are you Ok?” he asked her but she was still surprised and scared of the snake’s attack, she then sat down beside him “No am not but thank you” she said quietly “You are welcome” he said and she was silent for sometime “Am sorry” she said “We are not your enemy, Yvonne” he said “But why do you want to kill me” she asked “Kill you? No we don’t” he said “Then why do you want my blood” “Yvonne, 95% of Metatron’s powers runs in your veins” “Yeah, and thanks to him I have two days to live” “No you don’t” he said and she turned to him “All he needs is little of your blood in his system and all his powers will return to him” “Then what happens to me” she asked “Nothing happens to you. All we need to do is create a passage for your blood to flow into his system and all the powers in you will feel the energy from his body and flow into him” “What’s the quantity of blood needed” she asked “We don’t need your blood actually, all he needs is that power in you, it will flow out as white light and it will take 2hours to go out completely” “2hours? Won’t I be dead?” “No, your blood won’t flow into but just that energy” “Ok, so how do you intend to create this connection?” she asked “I know the spell” he said and she was calm “Come on lets go” he said helping her up “What about this snake” she asked “That will be dinner for us today” he said “What? There’s no way am eating snake” she said and they walked away…
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Tummyyoung: 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
We need more

1 Like

Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
Tummyyoung:
We need more
I will update later.
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by joanee20(f): 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Smallville10:
I will update later.
Later when?
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by kingDELE(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
lol. hope d devil will not cum and change her mind. abeg end dis stuff 2dae......
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by joanee20(f): 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
No update yet
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by ashatoda: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
here @ last. Loving this. I hope Lucifer would not get to Yvonne before Metatron cos it would be a disaster. Wait how u take get d inspiration. Its really fascinating keep it up. Meanwhile crying for more
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
“So where do you want us to go?” Audrey asked “Let’s go out of the island, to somewhere else” Maria said “Alright if that’s what you want” After driving for about 30mins, they were close to 3 mainland bridge “Audrey” Maria called “Yes dear” she replied “Between you and Yvonne, who should I hold responsible for my husband’s death?” Maria asked as she drove without looking at Audrey. Audrey turned to look at Maria because that was the strangest question she has ever heard “Excuse me” she replied “No excuses” Maria said “How can you say that?” Audrey said jokingly “Yvonne saved your life today and killed my husband” “Maria what are you talking about?” Audrey was confused “You are suppose to be dead and not Max” she said “Ok enough, it’s not funny” Audrey said, Maria looked at her then smiled before looking back at the road “You think this is a joke? Well, this joke is on you Audrey” “Maria stop it” Audrey said; they were now on 3 mainland bridge “I want to drive this car into the front of an incoming trailer or I can drive it off the bridge and into the water, which do you prefer?” Maria said “What the hell does that mean?” Audrey was getting scared “It means I want to kill you” Maria said loudly “Ok stop this car, it’s no longer funny” Audrey said “(Laughs) O my God she thinks am joking” Maria said loudly to herself “Ok, I will decide for you” Maria said and just then a trailer was approaching, Maria drove the car into the incoming lane by breaking the barrier that partitions’ the road and increased her speed “Maria!! Stop the car please, no!!” Audrey screamed but Maria was deaf at that moment to pleas. Maria immediately disappeared from the car like evaporating water and the car ran into the trailer and exploded…
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
Uzor and Yvonne entered the house and walked into the kitchen and into the hidden room and saw Arnold lying on the bed with eyes closed “Why is he still laying on the bed?” she asked “He is still weak” Uzor said “I thought he had recovered” she said “No not yet, he was stabbed by a very powerful weapon and he was not at his best” he said and she immediately felt bad for hitting him that stick on the head. She walked closer to him “Am sorry for hitting you” she said and kissed his forehead “Come lie down here” Uzor said to Yvonne. She lay on another bed close to Arnold. He brought out a narrow long transparent tube from a bag and connected injection needles to both ends He then tied a small rope on her upper arm so her veins could be visible; he then inserted the needle into the vein after applying alcohol. Her blood flowed into the pipe, he then connected the other end to Arnold and his blood flowed into the pipe, he then held the middle of the pipe with two fingers, which stopped both bloods from coming together Uzor then made a ritual recitation in Latin and then let go of the pipe, then both bloods mixed up and immediately white light flowed from Yvonne’s vein and into the pipe; the light was so bright that it shined in the room. Yvonne was surprised at this sight. The light flowed into Arnold’s Veins; all the veins in Yvonne’s body was glowing with white light from her head to her feet; the light was very visible to her. The lights flowed into Arnold as they flowed into him all the veins in his blood were glowing like heart beats because they kept glowing bright and going dim continually as it flowed. “Don’t be afraid, in 2hours it will be done” he said to her and she nodded Later 15mins “I will be back, let me go get the meat outside. I’ll be back” he said and went out Yvonne turned to look at Arnold whose eyes were just closed and suddenly she started feeling dizzy and soon fell asleep…
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
2 Days Later… Maria came out of her bathroom, dress in a pink gown, she stepped out of the house, looked around the compound, then entered her husband’s hummer jeep. She walked towards it, pressed a button from the key and the door unlocked, she got in the car and drove out of the compound. As she entered the main road, her phone rang then she looked at the phone and then looked back at the drive way. It kept ringing, she picked up the phone and answered it, she then put the phone on her ear and was silent “Hello am I speaking with Mrs. Maria Martins” a voice said “Who wants to know” she replied “This is inspector Bayo calling from Area D police station, Lagos Island” “So?” she replied without concern “Well madam, we need to have a little conversation with you in our station” “I ain’t got that time for a police chat” she said “Madam, your car was in an accident two days ago, we need to have a chat because things are a little off” he said and she hanged up She headed for the police station; she parked her car in the compound and walked in “Good day can I help you?” A policeman on the counter asked “No you can’t and by the way am Maria Martins” she said and he knew she was the one they were waiting for “Ok this way please” he said and directed her to the DPO’s office. She walked into the DPO’s office and sat down, the DPO was a little surprised “Excuse me madam, who are you?” he asked “What, you called for Maria Martins, so here I am” she said “O sorry madam” he replied and quickly picked up his telephone and called Bayo to his office “Sir” Bayo said standing beside Maria “Please sit” the DPO said to Bayo “Thank you sir” “This is Maria Martins, so you can ask your questions” the DPO said; Maria was busy with her phone playing Frontline Commando “Thank you sir, Madam it’s nice to meet you” he said but she was concentrated on her phone ignoring him “Well, your car was involved in a fatal accident 2days ago with a lady who was your friend Audrey, she was on the passenger’s seat and the funny thing was that no one was on the driver’s seat. It happened that she was the only one in the car and that was kind of funny” he said “That doesn’t sound funny to me” she said still concerned with her phone. Bayo was surprised that she wasn’t taking this seriously “Yeah I know it’s not funny it’s just a figure of speech but what really happened? Who did you lend your car to? Who went out with your car?” he asked “Do you know why I love this game?” she asked Bayo, ignoring his question. Bayo looked at the DPO with surprise thinking if she’s mad or something “Everything about this commando is infinity meaning he cannot be killed, his weapons are so powerful and indestructible” she said concentrating “Excuse me I asked you a question” he said she then raised her head “O you did yes, am sorry. No actually” she said and continued ”What do you mean by no?” he asked “I didn’t give out my car” she said “Then how did it get involved in that accident?” he asked “I killed her” Maria said and he was silent for sometime “Excuse me? I don’t get you” he said “Yes I killed her” she said raising her head, now Bayo was really angry “Look madam, I am showing you some respect here but don’t make me use the method of the mainland police on you” he said angrily, the DPO signaled him to calm down “I drove the car into the other lane straight to an incoming trailer” she said demonstrating with her hand, Bayo was fed up of all the insane story “Ok then, how did you survive” the DPO said “Well, I disappeared from the car” she said; Bayo and the DPO looked at each other “Madam please be clearer” The DPO said “I told Audrey to choose, both I drive the car off the bridge or drive it to an incoming car and she was silent, so I made the chose for her” she said, Bayo and the DPO were tired of the stories “So you drove it to an incoming car” the DPO said “No not a car, a trailer exactly” she said smiling, the DPO picked up his phone and called ‘Please send in the girl” he said

2 Likes

Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
‘Please send in the girl” he said and hanged up and not long a girl came in and Bayo stood up “Maria, this lady works for Audrey, she said you both left the boutique together in your car am just surprised you were not in the accident” Bayo said “Are you dumb? I said I killed her” Maria said loudly “Then you are under arrest for murder” he yelled at her and she raised her head to look at him as she stood up “You yelled at me?” she asked him “Sit down now” he said loudly to her “Audrey killed my husband” Maria said “We did a little digging on you, your husband died in an accident” Bayo said “Yes, and it was Audrey’s fault, if Audrey had died my husband would still be alive” she said and banged on the DPO’s desk “Hey don’t do that in my office” he said to her, Maria looked at the table and immediately two pens flew towards the DPO, one entered his heart and the other his throat, Bayo was shocked and quickly brought out his gun but immediately Maria made him point the gun at the girl “What are you doing?” Bayo said trying to struggle “No, what are you doing?” Maria said smiling, the girl was begging “Please don’t shoot me” she begged “What are you waiting for?” Maria asked Bayo and he gave her a head shot “No! what did you make me do? you are a witch” he said loudly. Maria looked at the door and it locked; some men were banging on the door “Sir, what’s happening there? Is everything ok?” they yelled and banged Maria then made him point the gun to his head “No please don’t do this, please I beg you” he pleaded “Sorry I don’t forgive” she said and he shot himself in the head, she then disappeared from the office and appeared beside her car, she looked at the police station and snapped her finger and it exploded. She even felt the explosion “Damn that was loud” she said and entered her car and drove off…
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by aprilwise(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
May God increase ur creativity. This story is off d hook.
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Tummyyoung: 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nyc

1 Like

Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by joanee20(f): 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wow! seriously, maria now has a cold heart
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
aprilwise:
May God increase ur creativity. This story is off d hook.
amen. Thank u sire
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by bamirotola: 2:38am On Feb 07, 2016
kingDELE:
lol. hope d devil will not cum and change her mind. abeg end dis stuff 2dae......
Plz watch ur spelling oo...devil dey get konji let alone cumming?
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by bamirotola: 2:49am On Feb 07, 2016
This story is just thrilling... this is 2 am, nd awake reading dis... d lord is ur muscle bro

1 Like

Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by kingDELE(m): 10:34am On Feb 07, 2016
bamirotola:

Plz watch ur spelling oo...devil dey get konji let alone cumming?
hello sir. what happen to my spelling?
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Ven97: 11:27am On Feb 07, 2016
Pls update more
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Yvonne got up and discovered she was on a bed, she was still a little weak, she looked at the time it was 7:00am, she was surprised, how she could have slept that long, she remembered she was in the surgical room and now here. She stood up and walked to the toilet to pee, she saw a pack of toothpaste and a brush. After sometime, she came out of the bathroom and walked outside the house, she didn’t find anyone outside so she walked to the backyard and saw Arnold arranging some woods, she was so happy to see him up. She tiptoed quietly towards him and as she got close she jumped on his back laughing as he held her arms “Hello Yvonne” he said dropping her “Hi” she said as he turned kept her arms around his neck “Good morning” he said “I got you” “I knew you were coming” he said “No you didn’t” she said smiling and kissed him Uzor clears his throat loudly for them to notice, she turned to him “Hello Uzor” she said smiling “Hello, Good morning” he replied “Am sorry about the way I acted to you guys yesterday” she said “Yesterday? It’s day before yesterday” Uzor said “No? I mean yesterday when we did the power transfer” she said “(Laughs) it was day before yesterday, you slept for two days” Uzor said “What? Tell me you are joking” she said “The transfer actually drew energy from you although there are still traces of the power in you” “Wow, so that means am super girl” she said and he laughed “Arnold, what about the car?” Uzor said “What car?” Yvonne asked “Your car actually” Uzor said “what do you need that for?” she asked “Just incase we need to move” Arnold said “Alright, how are we going to get it?” she asked “I’ll go” Arnold said “Be careful” she said and dashed into the sky “Waw, have never seen him do that before” she said looking up “Not new to me” “He seems a little different” she said “Yeah, his knowledge and strength has expanded beyond our understanding and scope” Uzor said “Tell me how did you know him and how did you know so much about all these strange stuffs” she asked, and he smiled “There’s a river some meters from here, you wanna see?” he asked “Sure, I love natural landscape” she said and they walked into the bushes “Well, am a big fan of the supernatural and I love Angels mostly but when I discovered Leviathans who were as old as time and powerful, I dug deep into them, I then discovered the two most powerful Leviathans Metatron and Bazel and these were facts that I travelled worldwide to get because the internet doesn’t have such info. Leviathans were created by God before Angels and are nine times stronger than Angels. That was all I could dig out but I had learnt spells and rituals long before I met Metatron” “Waw! Tell me, how did you meet him?” “Well, it was one night when I was doing a research why didn’t the bible speak much of Leviathans and suddenly I felt a great shake in the house so I went outside, the whole place was brightened by my generator but I saw that there was a big fire in the bushes, I ran over to find out what was happening but I was shocked to see a man standing in the fire with flames all over him” “Wow! I bet you were scared” she said “Yeah of cause I was but I later realized that he was not a danger, it was like meeting a real life super man and indeed I learnt a lot from him” “He’s more than superman” she said “Yeah you’re right” “Why is he in our world” she asked “He came to find his powers, powers he had been looking for from galaxy to galaxy and it was his connection to the power that led him here, he travelled for billions of years to get here and he found the power in you but not only did he find his powers in you, he also found love and comfort. He might be here with you forever” Uzor said, Yvonne was happy to here that “Here we are, you wanna swim?” he asked “No not in the mood” she said “Alright let’s just sit” he said and they sat down “Tell me about your family” she asked…

1 Like

Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Arnold arrived Lagos, he dives into the river that separates Lagos Island from the mainland, he spins out of the water and headed towards Central bank, he then sets his feet upon a building close to the banks, he looks around and sees the destruction they caused he saw that the place was under construction as engineers filled the streets and people moving he sights Yvonne’s hummer at a corner he decided to act normal as he walked towards the car & opened the door of the car and picked up Yvonne’s bag and walked away but suddenly someone stopped him “Hey bring that bag” a voice said he stopped the person walked close to him just then the phone in the bag rang, he brought it out and saw that it was Yvonne’s husband “I have to go” he said and dashed off with speed of light. I don’t need to tell you what happened as he dashed off. Arnold arrives at Yvonne’s husband house he walks inside the gate and into the house, he sees him sitting on the chair with a phone in his hand “What could be the reason for calling her?” Arnold said & he turned in fear “Who the hell are you & how did you get in here?” “Am her boyfriend and I got in through the door” Arnold said “Boyfriend, so you walk in here and tell me you are my wife’s boyfriend, you must have guts” “I just want to tell you to stop calling her and also she wants a divorce” he said “What? Look at this bastard” James said angrily and brought out a gun and pointed it at Arnold “For your own sake I pray you don’t fire that” Arnold said but James fired the gun and something strange happened. James fell down dead with a bullet in his head; it seemed the bullet was manipulated “I told you” Arnold said and walked out of the house and dashed off back to central bank. He settles behind some building & walked out to the road and towards the car he stood in front of the car; he didn’t want to scare the people because he knew that what he was about do would scare them, so he decided to calm them down with a little speech “Excuse me everyone can I have your attention” he said loudly and most people stopped what they were doing to look at him and some continued “Hey guy, wait make I hear wetin that white man dey talk” a guy said “My name is Arnold (well that’s what Yvonne calls me) I am not Leviathan and I wanna take the car cause it belongs to Yvonne, so am huuuum…” some people continued with what they were doing thinking he wasn’t saying anything meaningful “I am going to lift this car and fly away with it but don’t be scared” many people now ignored him because it sounded meaningless “Na who give this guy weed” “How come white mad come dey mad for Nigeria? “ Arnold continued “I don’t mean to scare you so please don’t shout or scream” he said and turned to the car he lifted it from the side & raised it up, all the cars on the road stopped and everyone stared at him in silence “Jesus Christ” somebody said silently “O my God” a lady said with mouth open Arnold looked around at everyone “Thank you for your understanding me, I appreciate” Arnold said and dashed into the sky immediately and everyone scattered & shouted as they ran…
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
“You wanna know about my parents?” he asked and she laughed “No your wife or girlfriend or something” she said “I have none” he replied “O I see.. but why?” “Well, I had a girlfriend whom I loved like heaven but it didn’t work out well between us. She confessed having feeling for another” “Auch! That must have really hurt” Yvonne said “Her name was Jessica, I actually blame myself because I had given my all into our relationship” “She doesn’t deserve you, she’ll regret it” “Yeah maybe, enough about that before you start feeling pity for me” he said “(Laughs) tell me did you study these supernatural stuffs in school?” she asked “Yes, actually I studied Metaphysics in Europe” “Wow!!! I heard Metaphysicians are dangerous” “(laughs) am I?” he asked “Not really” “Good, that settles it” “Hey guys” Arnold said behind them “You are back” Yvonne said standing up with Uzor “Yes am back” That was quick” Uzor said “Yeah, I actually carried the car down here” he said “What?” Yvonne and Uzor said together “What” “Did anyone see you?” Yvonne said “There were a lot of people present but I asked their permission” “(Laughs) Permission” Uzor said “Uzor that’s not funny. Why do you like freaking people out” Yvonne said “What is wrong with what I did?” “Everything” Uzor said “Uzor you need to see the way Arnold came to me for the first time” “Yeah, like the way I saw him” “Arnold be a man” she said “Why do you call him Arnold?” Uzor asked “What does Metatron sound like to you?” she asked Uzor “(Laughs) Alright I get it” Uzor said “Can we go fix that car?” Arnold said “Alright let’s go” Uzor said…
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
More updates later...
ADVERT
Watch out for more of my stories
June 6th
Planet Zero
Paradox of love
The tale of a God
Blessing d woman I would die for
Blood and thunde... Many more

1 Like

Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by bamirotola: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
kingDELE:

hello sir. what happen to my spelling?
D CUM u wrote na...lol.... whos autocorrecting this tin na....
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Missmossy(f): 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
So captivating cheesy Thumbs up Smallville10.
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by bamirotola: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
Continue bro..
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by kingDELE(m): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
bamirotola:

D CUM u wrote na...lol.... whos autocorrecting this tin na....
yuh should knw dat i meant coming back to her and not d sex coming yuh are thinking off.

corrupt mynd. lol
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by kingDELE(m): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
Smallville10:
More updates later...
ADVERT
Watch out for more of my stories
June 6th
Planet Zero
Paradox of love
The tale of a God
Blessing d woman I would die for
Blood and thunde... Many more
i dey yur side. ride on
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by joanee20(f): 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
kingDELE:
i dey yur side. ride on
Me 2 n 3
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Maria comes down from the stairs and goes into her kitchen and comes out with a glass of juice. She looks at the time it was 9:00am, she sat down on a sofa with her glass beside her “Hello Maria” a voice said behind her she was startled as she quickly turned to look “So it’s you, you scared me” she said “How can you be scared after all the powers you have” “I didn’t summon you” she said sipping her drink “Summon? I can come whenever I want I only said you could call me for help when am not here” “Whatever, so what do you want?” she asked; he walked over to another sofa facing her & sat down “Am here to give you” he smiled she paused with glass in her mouth “Give me what?” she asked as she dropped the glass on the stool “Control over your power” he said “What are you talking about? I have it under control” “No not yet, those powers are consuming you, you blew up a police station, also it’s making you lose your humanity emotions; you know when you have these powers you feel like you own the world and that’s true but I need to teach you how to use it rightly” he said “And since when do you start caring about lost lives and emotions” she asked “I may not play by God’s rules but I know my boundaries” “So, when do we start” she said “Now” he said “How long is this thing going to last?” “2 weeks” he said “Alright then” she said….

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Bled To Get Here / Etisalat Prize For Literature Flash Fiction Award For Short Fiction Writers / Top Five Book Publishers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.