Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Ladies Please Learn From Her Mistakes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Learn From Her Mistakes (863 Views)

Women Please Learn!!! / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Learn From Her Mistakes by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
A friend on Facebook shared what happened to him today!

On my way to work today, I saw a purse on the ground along this quiet road, there was just a lady ahead of me so I picked it up without bothering to check the content, I hissed severally at her but she ignored me, I said "hello" yet she ignored, so I doubled-up and tapped her on her shoulder, she turned immediately and said "Do I look like your age mate ?
I replied "no, you don't" and pointed the purse at her and asked "if it belongs to her" she was shocked and full of regret. She said "yes, Its her's" so I handed it over to her and moved on, she said I should hold on a minute... "I told her sorry I can't, I'm late for work" and moved on. She just stood there and watch me leave... and I made sure I was bouncing as I moved on # lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Learn From Her Mistakes by BerryScott(f): 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: Ladies Please Learn From Her Mistakes by Cutehector(m): 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
Guy why did u even give her d bag sef
Re: Ladies Please Learn From Her Mistakes by herboshedhe(f): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ok

Check my signature anyway
Re: Ladies Please Learn From Her Mistakes by Bbsharon(f): 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
What are you trying to say?
Re: Ladies Please Learn From Her Mistakes by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Bbsharon:
What are you trying to say?
Harsh words to strangers is not good

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Learn From Her Mistakes by Creamish(f): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
pax1:
A friend on Facebook shared what happened to him today!

On my way to work today, I saw a purse on the ground along this quiet road, there was just a lady ahead of me so I picked it up without bothering to check the content, I hissed severally at her but she ignored me, I said "hello" yet she ignored, so I doubled-up and tapped her on her shoulder, she turned immediately and said "Do I look like your age mate ?
I replied "no, you don't" and pointed the purse at her and asked "if it belongs to her" she was shocked and full of regret. She said "yes, Its her's" so I handed it over to her and moved on, she said I should hold on a minute... "I told her sorry I can't, I'm late for work" and moved on. She just stood there and watch me leave... and I made sure I was bouncing as I moved on # lol

Ok..so without turning back (while bouncing off), U knew she was just standing there and watching U leave? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Learn From Her Mistakes by cruzita(f): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Creamish:

Ok..so without turning back (while bouncing off), U knew she was just standing there and watching U leave? grin
me I wonder oooo how sure is he that she didn't leave immediately he turned back since he didn't look back
Re: Ladies Please Learn From Her Mistakes by Raymysterio(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
Is ok... nexxxxxxxxxxxxt
Re: Ladies Please Learn From Her Mistakes by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Every lady on nairaland has a bad mouth.. Very harsh and wicked tongue... I know I spent just few weeks here already, but getting to know them all I realized they don't talk nicely at all... #Peacerules

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Learn From Her Mistakes by khristals(m): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
while you're feeling so accomplished with ur little encounter, you forget that you never really got to hear wat she was going to say or do next..

who knows, it might be something that would be of help..
Re: Ladies Please Learn From Her Mistakes by Creamish(f): 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
kamirun225:
Every lady on nairaland has a bad mouth.. Very harsh and wicked tongue... I know I spent just few weeks here already, but getting to know them all I realized they don't talk nicely at all... #Peacerules

Based on the bold.ed .. U do have a bad mouth as well.. so quit judging.
Re: Ladies Please Learn From Her Mistakes by myfantasies(f): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
Creamish:

D op has eyes at the back of his head
Re: Ladies Please Learn From Her Mistakes by brighthp(m): 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Op...kudos to u, you did a great thing by returning her purse to her
Re: Ladies Please Learn From Her Mistakes by K9blunt(f): 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nice lesson,

On her part you should try to understand her reasons ,
May be she has been harrased by idiots to get her attention,

Maybe she got angry thanks to some earlier experience.

Maybe the way you tried getting her attention, cause not every lady likes to be hissed at.

Like me I find hissing for my attention to be insultive so I don't bother answering.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies & Camera 360 (hilarious Photo) / I Was Told To Act The Role Of "Jesus" In Tomorrow Church Drama..but. / Understanding The Difference Between "Sterility"and "Infertility" In Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.