Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

15 Million Naira Investment - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 15 Million Naira Investment (5441 Views)

Chelsea make a punter to loss 4Million Naira investment (picture) / . / One Million Naira Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Million Naira Investment by rexandyke(m): 5:29am On Nov 03, 2017
Hello, I found a great article that I hope will help you in choosing ideas to invest your millions in. this post contains fresh ideas that will make millions for you.

http://www.andyke.com/2017/11/a-few-million-investment-ideas.html?m=1
Re: 15 Million Naira Investment by iamolex002: 6:13am On Nov 03, 2017
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% profit of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. i have been able to recover from my lostin Ponzi. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.
Re: 15 Million Naira Investment by Futureinvestors(m): 4:45am On Nov 20, 2017
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: 15 Million Naira Investment by Maxmmanuel(m): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
So, when the Samsung Galaxy S8 came out, there was a peculiar feature it had which is the Bixby
Assistant. The Bixby is just like the Google Assistant or Apple's Siri but, it had this feature that lets you
touch a photo (wherever on your phone or the internet) and get every information about it and even a
store you could by it from. Great right? Well, I loved the phone and it's features but I didn't have the
money to buy the S8 so how do I use Bixby? There are no other simple and straight-forward platform
that could run a picture search so, in my lazy quest to discover an easy platform, I stumbled upon
Touchabl (touchabl.com); an app that let's you search for anything in a photo you download on the
internet and gives you EVERY information about it by simply touching it. I was super-glad I had a Bixby
assistant in my small Samsung Galaxy Core Prime. I just had to download the app on the Play Store
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.touchabl) and turn my phone's gallery to an
information centre. It's that easy and fun! Try it out today and give me a feedback, I'll love to know your
experience.

Re: 15 Million Naira Investment by SC1738: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
Money Talks with Rahmon Ojukotola is a regular radio show that helps and teaches Nigerians how to safely invest money in regulated securities and investments in Nigeria.

It is available for free on iTunes, spotify, google etc

https://tunein.com/podcasts/Business-News/MoneyTalks-with-Rahmon-Ojukotola-p1149619/
Re: 15 Million Naira Investment by francisubi: 3:03am On Sep 02, 2018
ginteriors:

I have a proposal on a business that requires 4m to start and can generate 1.5m profit monthly.Funding is the only reason why I have not started, all other things are set. Send me a mail and see if it will interest you. Thank you

Please drop your email
Re: 15 Million Naira Investment by ReppingLocals(f): 5:42am On Sep 03, 2018
Dear Friends,

Do You Desire To Invest, Get Back To Us Urgently After Reading This!!!

Our core Business is Financial Assets Management. We have long-term viable and profitable Investment with success guarantee.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment Capital is by investing in Currency Exchange Market with no hassle, backed with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

This is a wise counsel you must heed to if you must invest and save for the future. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your Initial Capital back and continue with your available returns accrued.
No risk attached. Fail Proof Investment with hard success blueprints.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise we can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Please I only schedule a meet with serious prospective clients with ready Investment Capital for on the spot investment.

Kind Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode / What Has Happened To MMM United? Has MMM United Crashed? / What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.