Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,412 members, 7,853,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers (30093 Views)

Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? / 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
TV01, four people or maybe even a few more have seen your bikini picture and the number is growing. grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Timbuktuo: 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
TV01:

Mindlessness is both godless and lacking a strong cultural heritage. Hence she lies like she farts - from any available orifice grin. Thanks for the challenge, hopfully enough people know her modus operandi by now. Mindfulness, come, which orifice did you pull the 500'000 Syrian refugees taken in by Saudia Arabia from cheesy.

I think her problem is her minders. They have no conscience. They let her mingle with sane humans in her condition.

We can only hope people don't get tired of outing her blatant inconsistencies.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
Morally righteous one who was trying to shame dozens of people women and ended up in undies on NL. grin

You id.iots had the chance to ignore me but you are suicidal and I know why.

8 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by cococandy(f): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
More of the nonsensical posts against single mothers. And surprisingly some retardz are wondering why people would be harsh on a dad who abandoned his kids for the lady to raise by herself. Seeing everything single moms are made to go through to raise children that they have no choice than to. Since they can't just take off like the dead-beat irresponsible dudes that fathered the kids in the first place.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
grin
Mindfulness:
Morally righteous one who was trying to shame dozens of people women and ended up in undies on NL. grin

mindfulness, will you send me tv's bikini pic, please? grin
Mindfulness:

mindfulness, will you send me tv's bikini pic, please?
İt'll be so cool to finally put an azz to the name.

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
SiestaFiesta:
TV01 flaunting his azz undies on NL like a gay desperado grin

So our English master has been splashing his arrzz on this nairaland. Wonders shall never end. I thought it was a joke. Abeg where the photo make I see the shape of the arssss grin grin

Buhahaha.
But wait o. How the yansh carry appear here. I thought he was born twice.

Ewohhhhh.

Crackhaus wey your own yansh photo. Abi na black baret grin

6 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
kneehighbootz:
grin

Let me torture him some more. grin
He will deactivate when I finish and the fun would be over.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chillisauce:

So our English master has been splashing his arrzz on this nairaland. Wonders shall never end. I thought it was a joke. Abeg where the photo make I see the shape of the arssss grin grin

Buhahaha.

Ewohhhhh.

grin grin grin grin grin

SiestaFiesta is my alternative account because I tend to frustrate people until they ban me. grin

[size=3pt]Let me show you the picture somewhere else. Watch your mentions. [/size]
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin grin grin

SiestaFiesta is my alternative account because I tend to frustrate people until [/size]

Ok. I dey
Yansh galore grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chillisauce:

Ok. I dey
Yansh galore grin

Be careful, it may hurt your eyes. grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chillisauce:

What ya say? grin
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

Be careful, it may hurt your eyes. grin

Chinekehhhhhhh.

Is this our English church master.

Looks like he specifically took the picture to entice someone.see blokus na grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chillisauce:

Chinekehhhhhhh.

Is this our English church master.

This is the church master who claims to know how flourishing societies are built. grin

Looks like he specifically took the picture to entice someone.see blokus na grin

grin

To entice a homo.sexual cow.

5 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by TV01(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chillisauce:

Buhahaha.

Ewohhhhh.

...old cargo emeritus Chilli how far, how's your never-ending battle with the weight grin? If you want to see just ask. Please change into loose fitting clothing, the sight of it will only be surpassed by the excitement you felt when your new dentures arrived grin.

Feel free to discuss it with the men in your life like Shaybebaby does cool

TV

3 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

What ya say? grin

Guy man was doing esexy eyes. Him yansh tight sha. But Na old man sha o.

Ehhhh
But N'a napkin be dat na. Fluenting blokus everywhere

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chillisauce:

Guy man was doing esexy eyes. Him yansh tight sha. But Na old man sha o.

Ehhhh
But N'a napkin be dat na. Fluenting blokus everywhere

grin grin grin
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
TV01:

...old cargo emeritus Chilli how far, how's your never-ending battle with the weight grin? If you want to see just ask. Please change into loose fitting clothing, the sight of it will only be surpassed by the excitement you felt when your new dentures arrived grin.

Feel free to discuss it with the men in your life like Shaybebaby does cool

TV

Forget that thing. Iweight ke. Do you want me to post my napkin picture for you.. grin

Mé wey get 4 packs.

Where the other part of the photo N'a. Let me know whether é reach 16 inches .

4 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
Crackhaus bring your black baret yansh in here.
Come and séé strong yansh TV has posted.

Abi N'a Donald trump kind of yansh you get. ? grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by TV01(m): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chillisauce:

Forget that thing. Iweight ke. Do you want me to post my napkin picture for you.. grin

Mé wey get 4 packs.

Where the other part of the photo N'a. Let me know whether é reach 16 inches .
...how can I refuse?...giving old cargoes some succor and delight as their memories fade. This is Shabebaby' favourite - you can't DP this one, she will fight you grin.

Stay tuned, more to come...please, don't go and fight oga out of frustration 0! grin

TV

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

This is the church master who claims to know how flourishing societies are built. grin

grin

To entice a homo.sexual cow.

Lol...

But he doesn't look like church man o. With yansh like that in a string.

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

You are a sweetheart. kiss

I am not worried about your son, I know his mother. kiss kiss kiss
My heart goes out to someone else's kids. wink

I did. smiley Wish the same for you and more. smiley kiss
Thank you Hun, I did too.

Never fear, they will spend quality time together on Sunday for two hours when folks generally remember what it means to be pious and afterwards, it's probably business as usual. grin
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
TV01:

...how can I refuse?...giving old cargoes some succor and delight as their memories fade. This is Shabebaby' favourite - you can't DP this one, she will fight you grin.

Stay tuned, more to come...please, don't go and fight oga out of frustration 0! grin

TV
Nôô...

The front view. Nothing dey show there. Abi na 4 inches ? Post the full package jare
Stop hoarding the blokus jare

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chillisauce:

Lol...

But he doesn't look like church man o. With yansh like that in a string.

ROFL grin grin grin

Who would have thought? grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
shaybebaby:

Thank you Hun, I did too.

Never fear, they will spend quality time together on Sunday for two hours when folks generally remember what it means to be pious and afterwards, it's probably business as usual. grin

So true!

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
He is so proud of his Turkey picture. grin
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
kneehighbootz:
grin

Lmao! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
English prof . Whey the blokus photo na. My mb is running out grin
And Nepa Don take light here

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

ROFL grin grin grin

Who would have thought? grin

Oh my days!!!!!! grin grin grin

Chilli got me laughing hard.. Azz in a string.. Thank you, thank you for saving that pic.

Tv01 abi na radio 4, of them born you well, post THAT particular picture again. grin grin

Or post pictures of spending time being a father to your kids... Didn't you see that request?

Because you are posting pictures of yaself, na you be the pikin?

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
francis18:
TV01 SHAYBEBABY grin

IS THAT TROUSER?HOW COME THE SHOES LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE WEARING HER? grin
I have arrived oooo, when people save your pictures. cool cool

Who are you by the way? undecided
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Wetindeysup(f): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
The author of that article seems very, very pained and extremely bitter though. Seems like his dealings with single mums haven't been particularly smooth or enjoyable. He should wipe away his tears and move on,biko.

And why would a normal human being sef want a woman to forget her child and make him the focal point of her life? It is wa o. I guess one has to be extremely selfish to be a "real man".

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study / Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? / Couple Who Welcomed 1ST Quintuplets In Cross River Celebrate Their Birthday.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.