Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,518 members, 7,854,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers (30103 Views)

Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? / 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by TV01(m): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
francis18:
TV01 SHAYBEBABY grin

IS THAT TROUSER?HOW COME THE SHOES LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE WEARING HER? grin
Totally as expected....no shape, no fashion sense, wack weave and as plain as photocopying paper...best remove it before the site crashes grin.

TV

4 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
shaybebaby:

Oh my days!!!!!! grin grin grin

Chilli got me laughing hard.. Azz in a string.. Thank you, thank you for saving that pic.

It's hard to imagine that he is the one who propagates shaming others. He reaps what he ... wink

He will learn to treat people with respect or else he will regret it.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
TV01:

Totally as expected....no shape, no fashion sense, wack weave and as plain as photocopying paper...best remove it before the site crashes grin.

TV
But not ugly like.... wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
shaybebaby:

I have arrived oooo, when people save your pictures. cool cool

Who are you by the way? undecided

Timbuktou. 99,9% sure! wink
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

It's hard to imagine that he is the one who propagates shaming others. He reaps what he ... wink

He will learn to treat people with respect or else he will regret it.
You will need to have the semblance of a conscience in order to feel regret, sadly something he is lacking being a narcissist.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

Stalker alert!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
shaybebaby:

You will need to have the semblance of a conscience in order to feel regret, sadly something he is lacking being a narcissist.

Narcissists have charisma. He is not charismatic. Anyway, he has been put in his lane. I am out Sunshine and you shouldn't bother either. Let his wife give him the attention he so craves, that is if she is not tired of him by now because I would be ashamed of my husband if he posted pictures of himself in undies on NL. grin

4 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by francis18: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
shaybebaby:

shaybebaby:

YOU HAVE ARRIVED? WHEN Y'ALL GATHERING TO GLOAT OVER TV PIC?SAVING IT TO MASTURBATE? BUT WHY ARE YOU UGLY LIKE THIS?NO WONDER THEY SAY,UGLY AND SHORT PEOPLE ARE RUDE AND TALK TOO MUCH

Mindfulness:

CAREFREEWANNABE KEEP GUESSING,I TOLD YOU YOU WERE AN OLODO,YOU THINK I AM LYING.POST YOUR SHORT OBESE UGLY GERMAN IMMIGRANT SELF,WE WANT TO SAVE IT. grin grin LOSER GIRL,YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHO I AM,NEVER cool
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

Narcissists have charisma. He is not charismatic. Anyway, he has been put in his lane. I am out Sunshine and you shouldn't bother either. Let his wife give him the attention he so craves, that is if she is not tired of him by now because I would be ashamed of my husband if he posted pictures of himself in undies on NL. grin
I'll put money on it that she is unaware.

Enjoy Hun, it's been fun on here.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
shaybebaby:

I'll put money on it that she is unaware.

Better for her. Other women are proud of their husbands and her own is a disgrace. undecided

Enjoy Hun, it's been fun on here.

Yes! cheesy smiley wink

kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
So TV doesn't wanna post the front view let me size the sledged hammer? undecided

Make I go clean my toilet. Show us bak view come dey hide the koko. Mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by TV01(m): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
shaybebaby:

But not ugly like.... wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You know she puts you in the shade cool...you and all the other GDT's up in here...and non of you can get the butt...only hype it cool

Prove me wrong...if anyone can post a pic that is finer than my wife...or a husband that is fitter than me, I shall provide all the pix and detail about me you like and deactivate...or stay and be your serf...10 mins before I go chop and catch upon the Olympics...20.40 UK time cool

TV

4 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by francis18: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
TV01:

TV

SHORT,UGLY,MASCULINE,NO SHAPE,CHEAP,STINK AND LOOK MISERABLE. grin grin grin
I HAVE TO KEEP IT FOR MANY PEOPLE TO SAVE IT AND REMEMBER THE NIGHTMARE I WENT TROUGH TRYING TO PUT THE WOMAN IN HER.NO WONDER SHE RUN TO WHITE ITALIAN IMMIGRANT grin grin grin THE ONLY MAN SHE COULD HAVE BOAST OF AND MAKE SURE SHE STANDS IN LIFE DIVORCED HER,AND SHE WENT TO DATE A PIZZA SELLER.THE GUY LOOK HUNGRY,LIKE MY PIZZA DELIVERY GUY.
CAREFREEWANNABE AKA MINDFULNESS IS WORSE! grin IF YOU SEE HER YOU WILL FAINT grin.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
francis18:

YOU HAVE ARRIVED? WHEN Y'ALL GATHERING TO GLOAT OVER TV PIC?SAVING IT TO MASTURBATE? BUT WHY ARE YOU UGLY LIKE THIS?NO WONDER THEY SAY,UGLY AND SHORT PEOPLE ARE RUDE AND TALK TOO MUCH

CAREFREEWANNABE KEEP GUESSING,I TOLD YOU YOU WERE AN OLODO,YOU THINK I AM LYING.POST YOUR SHORT OBESE UGLY GERMAN IMMIGRANT SELF,WE WANT TO SAVE IT. grin grin LOSER GIRL,YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHO I AM,NEVER cool
Still not as ugly as his Mrs. cool
Can't imagine her fashion sense when her husband isn't aware that culottes are back in vogue.
You, I can understand..tucked away in a bush somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by TV01(m): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chillisauce:
So TV doesn't wanna post the front view let me size the sledged hammer? undecided

Make I go clean my toilet. Show us bak view come dey hide the koko. Mtcheeew

...the same back view that has had Mindfulness unable to eat or sleep and talk of nothing else for over a month...give me my props jor grin.

TV

3 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
TV01:
You know she puts you in the shade cool...you and all the other GDT's up in here...and non of you can get the butt...only hype it cool

Prove me wrong...if anyone can post a pic that is finer than my wife...or a husband that is fitter than me, I shall provide all the pix detail about me you like and deactivate...or stay and be at your serf...10 mins before I go chop and catch upon the Olympics...20.40 UK time cool

TV
Where is the front view?

You are dodging me ekwa?

Ôk o.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
francis18:

SHORT,UGLY,MASCULINE,NO SHAPE,CHEAP,STINK AND LOOK MISERABLE. grin grin grin
I HAVE TO KEEP IT FOR MANY PEOPLE TO SAVE IT AND REMEMBER THE NIGHTMARE I WENT TROUGH TRYING TO PUT THE WOMAN IN HER.NO WONDER SHE RUN TO WHITE ITALIAN IMMIGRANT grin grin grin THE ONLY MAN SHE COULD HAVE BOAST OF AND MAKE SURE SHE STANDS IN LIFE DIVORCED HER,AND SHE WENT TO DATE A PIZZA SELLER.THE GUY LOOK HUNGRY,LIKE MY PIZZA DELIVERY GUY.
CAREFREEWANNABE AKA MINDFULNESS IS WORSE! grin IF YOU SEE HER YOU WILL FAINT grin.
Mate, you can never spell/ use English like that and have ever eaten a pizza in your life, NEVER!!! grin grin grin
Pizza is not Italian for nkwobi oooo

4 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by TV01(m): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chillisauce:

Where is the front view?

You are dodging me ekwa?

Ôk o.
...with your pacemaker?...that one na murder now grin

TV

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by francis18: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
shaybebaby:

Still not as ugly as his Mrs. cool
Can't imagine her fashion sense when her husband isn't aware that culottes are back in vogue.
You, I can understand..tucked away in a bush somewhere.

YOU ARE UGLY,AS IN UGLY.YOUR NOSE IS LIKE A CLOWN NOSE,SHORT AND RAZZ.NO FRESHNESS OR EVEN TO SUGGEST YOU LIVE ABROAD,ME IN A BUSH,transgendered YOU LOOK LIKE IT TOOK YOU 65 DAYS TO REACH EUROPE,DID YOU COME THROUGH ITALY?
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Timbuktuo: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
Who's that babe with the fridge pants and the vacuum nose, though? Whats going on here?
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
TV01:

...the same back view that has had Mindfulness unable to eat or sleep and talk of nothing else for over a month...give me my props jor grin.

TV

I had nightmare and lost my appetite indeed but I couldn't stop laughing too. grin

kneehighbootz, where are you? grin

5 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
TV01:

Prove me wrong...if anyone can post a pic that is finer than my wife...or a husband that is fitter than me, I shall provide all the pix and detail about me you like and deactivate...or stay and be your serf...10 mins before I go chop and catch upon the Olympics...20.40 UK time cool

TV
Seen and nope, not as ugly as she is.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

I had nightmare and lost my appetite indeed but I couldn't stop laughing too. grin

kneehighbootz, where are you? grin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
TV01:

...with your pacemaker?...that one na murder now grin

TV

See my oga own. Oya your turn grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Timbuktuo: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
TV01:

TV

Oya o. 10 minutes o. Chillisauce, Mindfulness, shaybebaby. Post. Post. Post. We await.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chillisauce:

See my oga own. Oya your turn grin

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
francis18:

YOU ARE UGLY,AS IN UGLY.YOUR NOSE IS LIKE A CLOWN NOSE,SHORT AND RAZZ.NO FRESHNESS OR EVEN TO SUGGEST YOU LIVE ABROAD,ME IN A BUSH,transgendered YOU LOOK LIKE IT TOOK YOU 65 DAYS TO REACH EUROPE,DID YOU COME THROUGH ITALY?
Okay you have had your quota of my time, now begone!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Timbuktuo: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
shaybebaby:

Seen and nope, not as ugly as she is.

Say what? You wear bra for eye?

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by francis18: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
shaybebaby:

Mate, you can never spell/ use English like that and have ever eaten a pizza in your life, NEVER!!! grin grin grin
shaybebaby:

HAHAHAHA PIZZA? YOU THAT LOOK LIKE A SICKLE CELL? YOU KNOW NOTHING SHE.MALE,I HAVE HAD PLENTY PIZZA.NOTHING SPECIAL.I USE THIS ENGLISH BECAUSE IT SUITS MY ROLE HERE,I LOVE IT.BUT WHY ARE YOU UGLY? grin grin YOUR NOSE IS EPIC,CHAI!

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin grin grin

Pure class, grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Dyt(f): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
Timbuktuo:

Because you're a single mother? I'm just guessing here.

And beautiful too
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin grin grin

grin
TV did you see the way I outlined the inner section. That that is when not erect yet.

The pakaging . Let me put the pic down before some ppl save am

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals / Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks / 8 Things No One Tells You About Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.