Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Cameroonian Separatist Group Throws Weight Behind Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroonian Separatist Group Throws Weight Behind Biafra (4220 Views)

Bendel Separatist Movement Launches Radio Bendel / Frustration The Driving Force Behind Biafra Agitation – APGA Read More / Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Separatist Group Throws Weight Behind Biafra by Litmus: 2:55am On Feb 15, 2017
Folks in that Cameroon always have thire eyes on Nigeria instead of fighting thire own battles. When I was at Uni in England, Cameroonians, when lamenting the state of Africa, especially discussions on leadership, will always settle on Nigeria. They would never face the condition of thire own country Cameroon. Oddly enough, the pan Africanist crowd made up of youth from nations as far apart as Barbados, Jamaica, Ghana, Angola, US and so on, always seem to act as though Nigeria was thire biggest problem. I used to tell them that they should go start thire revolution in CAR, where there was war and riches, or buy lands in Africa to establish the example of thire imagined African Nirvana. But, oh-no, nah relatively prosperous Nigeria, one of the only decent and sophisticated nations in Africa, nahim thire eyes no-go-commot. Not the mess that was Congo, Rewanda, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Mali, Chad, Niger, Angola, Mozambique, CAR, Burundi, Madagascar, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Sudan, Guinea ad-infinitum.

It used to seem as if Cameroonians could not utter the word "Cameroon" or "our country", it was always, the generalised term, "us Africans", "Africa" or "Nigeria".

Nigerians are lucky to have Nigeria but dont know it. Nigeria is one of the few nations in Africa with any real long term hope. The rest of black Africa - except for a few other Nations like Ethiopia, Kenya, South Africa, Angola, Mozambique, Namibia and one or two others - don't have hope unless they merge or are redrawn. No wonder France eyes Nigeria and ,Cameroonians in the South, want a part of Nigeria to rest upon in thire fight to come.
Re: Cameroonian Separatist Group Throws Weight Behind Biafra by chijiblaze(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
cheruv:

Gbam
N'igbo...anyi nwere nzi uzo ndi a
Afo [north]
Eke [east]
Nkwo [south]
Orie [west]

I si owuwa anyanwu...ihnye i bu n'uche bu "orient" . i sikwanu odida anyanwu,ihnye i bu n'uche bu "occident"
Gbasara akuko eke na orie...a nētinye "ihu" n'ihu aha ya ka o gosi na o bughi aha ahia ka i nēkwu maka ya,kama o bu uzo ka i nēzi
Ka Chukwu mezie okwu cool

Mụ onwe m ánụtụbeghị ihe dị otu a mbụ.
Ihe m ma àmá kemgbe ụwa gbo ndị mmadụ na-ekwu bụ nke a:
Ugwu na Ndịda: ya bụ nke a na-akpọ "North" na "South" n'asụsụ Bekee.
Nke ọzọ a bụrụ: Ọwụwa-Anyanwụ (Akụkụ ahụ̀ Anyanwụ si amalite ije ya n'isi ụtụtụ) nakwa ọdịda ya - Ọdịda-Anyanwụ (Ebe ahụ̀ Anyanwụ na-adà mgbe chi chọrọ íjì)
Ihe a bụkwa nụ ihe onye ọbụla nwere ike iji anya ya wee hụ. Ọ bụkwa nụ ya ka a na-ekwu mgbe a na-eji asụsụ Igbo na-agbasa ozi na redio nakwa na T.V.
O nweghi obodo ọbụla na-akpọ akụkụ ndị ahụ̀ m kọwara n'elu ebea udi aha dịka: "ihu-Eke" ma ọbụ "ihu-afọr". Okwu dị otù ahụ̀ abụghị Igbo Izugbe nke o ji abụ olu ndị mpaghara ọbụla n'ala Igbo. Belụsọ ma ọ bụ ihe gị onwe gị bidoro n'aka gi (na-ekwu kwa nụ ya naani gị).
Ị mara obodo na-akpọ udi aha ndị dị òtù a, gbaa mbọ ka ị gwatụ anyị ya, ka anyị mara.
Ndeewo.
Re: Cameroonian Separatist Group Throws Weight Behind Biafra by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2017
Blue3k:
This is getting interesting but both these group have same issue. they haven't been able to show level of autonomy like Catalonia, Crimea, Scotland and Kurdistan for example. They all have political movements and strong support from politicians. Kurdistan has both political and militants arms.

I would be happy to have Nigeria annex Part of the Cameroon separatists especially Bakassi if the can get political referendum. Then nigeria can annex them and place millitary and dare Cameroon to jump. This will also help us avoid ICC.

Dumb azz
Re: Cameroonian Separatist Group Throws Weight Behind Biafra by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:10am On Feb 16, 2017
Litmus:
Folks in that Cameroon always have thire eyes on Nigeria instead of fighting thire own battles. When I was at Uni in England, Cameroonians, when lamenting the state of Africa, especially discussions on leadership, will always settle on Nigeria. They would never face the condition of thire own country Cameroon. Oddly enough, the pan Africanist crowd made up of youth from nations as far apart as Barbados, Jamaica, Ghana, Angola, US and so on, always seem to act as though Nigeria was thire biggest problem. I used to tell them that they should go start thire revolution in CAR, where there was war and riches, or buy lands in Africa to establish the example of thire imagined African Nirvana. But, oh-no, nah relatively prosperous Nigeria, one of the only decent and sophisticated nations in Africa, nahim thire eyes no-go-commot. Not the mess that was Congo, Rewanda, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Mali, Chad, Niger, Angola, Mozambique, CAR, Burundi, Madagascar, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Sudan, Guinea ad-infinitum.

It used to seem as if Cameroonians could not utter the word "Cameroon" or "our country", it was always, the generalised term, "us Africans", "Africa" or "Nigeria".

Nigerians are lucky to have Nigeria but dont know it. Nigeria is one of the few nations in Africa with any real long term hope. The rest of black Africa - except for a few other Nations like Ethiopia, Kenya, South Africa, Angola, Mozambique, Namibia and one or two others - don't have hope unless they merge or are redrawn. No wonder France eyes Nigeria and ,Cameroonians in the South, want a part of Nigeria to rest upon in thire fight to come.

Nonsense. While Cameroonian were fighting imperialists your lots were serving tea and answering yes Massa to the queen of England . Your hatred for that country is becoming ridiculous, glad you have decided to tone down on your nonsensical conspiracy theories regarding Boko haram, not that I am expecting a thank you but the entire world knows who saved your sorry azzes .
Re: Cameroonian Separatist Group Throws Weight Behind Biafra by Blue3k(m): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2017
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Dumb azz

Poll sucker
Re: Cameroonian Separatist Group Throws Weight Behind Biafra by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2017
Blue3k:

Poll sucker
cretin .....people who are still battling polio and famine shouldn't open their mouths . We beg you to try , since The outflanking we gave you in bakassi and the way Boko exposed your archaic army didn't teach you a lesson , we will be glad to come to Abuja and teach you another lesson . Nyamfuka

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Separatist Group Throws Weight Behind Biafra by Blue3k(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2017
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
cretin .....people who are still battling polio and famine shouldn't open their mouths . We beg you to try , since The outflanking we gave you in bakassi and the way Boko exposed your archaic army didn't teach you a lesson , we will be glad to come to Abuja and teach you another lesson . Nyamfuka

Why are you still running you mouth you genetic defect. The out flanking in bakassi. Who told you Nigeria is engaged in full scale war. The army is cleary holding it's punches mixed in with curruption. You're a coward so I know you didn't do any sort of fighting so don't see we.

Bakassi fighters are begging Nigerian government for money. If you idiots were do tough and self sufficient you would be under thumb if Cameroon. Lol enjoy your exploition dregs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y2j9KlXiDo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P__jd-vqdJ4

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Drama As Pro-buhari, Anti-govt Groups Clash In Abuja: READ! / IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer / Election | Okorocha Moves To Dump Apc For Apga, Offers 3 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.