Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (87460 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by toshmann(m): 12:08am On Mar 01, 2007
c'mon muky, your luck is with liverpool, not barca. barca is history. ronaldinho is in the past. take a good look at liverpool---good football, full of surprises and most important of all your king--King Toshmann The Great, The First, The Superhuman is there waiting to shower you with red painted love kiss

if you remain in arsenal, this-----> cry shall be your lot. is it what you want?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2007
how many times most i tell you this angry

i am guner 4 lyfe .
arsenal and mukina till death do us part kiss
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by toshmann(m): 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2007
muky,
why do you choose sorrow in the presence of success?
why?
please join me this weekend, we have a special feast(man u) for the weekend.i'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by debosky(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2007
which success are you talking about?

is it the 3-0 at the emirates, or the 3-1 and 6-3 demolition at the Kop?

abeg don't open your mouth here oh. angry angry angry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by toshmann(m): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2007
ah, my man debo cheesy whats up. i thot u had hanged grin if liverpool should loose three matches in diff cups in 10 days i'll hang grin brother u try o.

anyway, see as body dey una grin keep the spirit up brother

spirit of defeat grin grin grin grin

i'm loving it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by debosky(m): 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2007
keep talking tosh, although i'm backing you to beat man utd on saturday, we'll see what happens

plus its not over with barca yet, so lets see what happens

so you didnt hang when you conceded 9 goals in 2 games abi? grin grin grin

its all good mate, I no get issue with you, we still be paddy for jungle
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by toshmann(m): 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2007
u be correct guy debo cheesy abeg make i go try find some other person for jabs. ur guys no gree me rest that period of liverpool failures, so i dey revenge mission but e no dey work for you. u no gree vex and upon that u even want us to beat our worst enemy---->man u.

anyhow sha, all the best in the ressurrection of the gunners cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2007
tosh am actually backing you guys to win too . grin
but my team remains Arsenal forever kiss

cant wait to watch rooney and riise grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2007
lmao@ Tosh grin

Dinho is in the past huh? lol. . You'll never get tired of watchin him. . listen, Barca plays entertainment football. We entertain, win, get the fans and opponents excited. cool

It's only in Barca you see excellent football game. No Barca no football!

Liverpool? grin You watch and see dear. It's around the corner wink

As for this weekend, Pool can never win Man U! grin You can wish heaven and earth but it will never happen grin

BARCA 4 LIFE!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 12:06am On Mar 02, 2007
Radiant? Wetin kwonsain u kwonsain prem match? Lmao . .beef?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2007
Beef? lol

I'm just saying the fact. tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by toshmann(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2007
hey radiant my love kiss have u recovered?

i invite you to anfield 2mrw we have a feast to celebrate. a very special feast(man u) hope u'll make it.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2007
Recovered from what? cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by toshmann(m): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2007
Radiant:

Recovered from what? cheesy

u know now. . . . . . cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2007
lol. . when was the last time you watched Barca? cheesy You drowned in ur pool or som'n? cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2007
Lmao
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2007
toshmann:

hey radiant my love kiss have u recovered?

i invite you to anfield 2mrw we have a feast to celebrate. a very special feast(man u) hope u'll make it.

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
darling darling toshmann sorry o .its the game grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2007
Muki, don't mind him. He already knew they'll loose even before the match was played grin. He was just being optimistic like myself whenever Barca ain't doin fine cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2007
how did ur match end
i cudnt watch it . .
we had a vote and majority won embarassed
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by PDF: 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2007
Barca's out! embarassed
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by barca4evar(f): 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2007
OMG, cry cry cry IT HURTS SOOO MUCH cry cry shocked, it didn come that much of a shock though, i kind of had a feeling we wouldnt win the cup. big up to liverpool anyways, they deserved it. NEXT YEAR!!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by debosky(m): 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2007
the barcelona juggernaut has come to a grinding halt!

scoring 2 goals at anfield was never going to be an easy task, y'all should focus on the primera now, if not sevilla will take that away too!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2007
Awwww! Where is my angel Radiant? There is only 1 Liverpool!! Valdes surprised me, Dinho came 4 fashion parade as usual, Messi was just entertaining himself alone, Gudjohnsen showed class when it mattered, Etoo was non-existent but after all said and done Barca is out and am 1 of d happiest beings alive today . . .Guys, do you now respect the premiership?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2007
well kit you said it all .
barca didnt play well today

better luck next time
radiant cheer up girl .it happens to all kiss

you've now lost two matchs in a row embarassed
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by c0dec(m): 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2007
barca fans! barca fans! your team just needs to get rid of valdes fast!

should've gone 2 seasons ago.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2007
But really he was okay 2nite, though Greg Etafia is a better goalie-mepon lol
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by barca4evar(f): 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2007
The defensive errors at the Camp Nou effectively killed us in reflection. Had Marquez cleared properly. Had Valdez been sharper. This win at Anfield would have been enough. Good to see Guddy score. He was the forgotten man.
What cost us tonight was lack of team play from Eto'o and Messi, both of them tried to dribble and lost the ball in the attacking 3rd instead of trying to find a pass or that killer pass and because of that, we really didn't threaten Liverpool all that much. infact they were all to blame.they were acting for the opening 60 minutes like they couldnt be bothered and wished they could be anywhere else than the cold north of England, shame!! Anyway, its good to win the game. And we still haven't lost in the yellow shirts, which is a nice stat to have
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 11:53pm On Mar 06, 2007
Nice stats that u havent lost in some goddamn jersey? Go ask ur boys how much tears they have shed 2nite whilst mopping their faces!! Barca is out, that they won today is bloody irrelevant!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Akolawole(m): 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2007
The so called entertaining football will soon be history.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Akolawole(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2007
Congrat to our very good friend in Toshmann.

Congrat brother.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 12:01am On Mar 07, 2007
I would have congratulobia-ed him but he keeps encouraging multiple thread littering j/k way to go tosh!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by CrazyMan(m): 12:04am On Mar 07, 2007
They are out thank God at least the spanish press would let us have some breathing space.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.