Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,487 members, 7,847,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (87710 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by barca4evar(f): 12:09am On Mar 07, 2007
kitaun:

Nice stats that u havent lost in some goddamn jersey? Go ask your boys how much tears they have shed 2nite whilst mopping their faces!! Barca is out, that they won today is bloody irrelevant!!

I KNOW THEY'RE OUT, i just think its a small consolation, 2-2 overall. Respectable, in some ways.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by CrazyMan(m): 12:59am On Mar 07, 2007
What ways?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 1:01am On Mar 07, 2007
Nice consolation then
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dblock(m): 1:44am On Mar 07, 2007
I don't like the way, barca played, they were relying on wing football, and there was no one to recieve the crosses. plus the crosses were pathetic. There were clear opportunities through the center, but ehy chose not to exploit them.
They should have diverted the concentration of the Liverpool defence to the wing and then with a one tourch concept, drawn the ball back in and consolidated from there, persisting with such an attacl always leads to success. But barca were just chipping balls all over the place, squandering good opportunities. In brief, Barca had no chance, and they couldn't have gone through.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by CrazyMan(m): 1:49am On Mar 07, 2007
Good to hear that.
they are out
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by debosky(m): 2:12am On Mar 07, 2007
barca had a very good chance, rhonny hit the post, so if that went in at that point, game cdve been very very different.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 2:31am On Mar 07, 2007
Debo, haba!! Why didnt u mention d two shots by Riise and Sissoko that jerin-ed (hit the crossbar) the game would have ended taytay, as at half-time 10-1 shots in the Pool's favour!! Twould have been devastating if those boys werent rewarded with the 1/8 berth . .Up L/Pool Up Gerrard
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by debosky(m): 2:32am On Mar 07, 2007
all this na post match analysis, all i meant was that after liverpool lost all those 1st half chances, barca cdve won it in the second half.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 2:36am On Mar 07, 2007
Yes Sir!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by wormedup(m): 8:01am On Mar 07, 2007
could have, could have !

like play like play barca no sabi play ! grin
i'm interested in what dinho has to say now; bloody loud-mouth ! angry

barca4evar & radiant, my condolences sad u'all still have something to fight for cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Razorr(f): 8:24am On Mar 07, 2007
Eeyaa! Radiant pele o! Ma binu, sogbo? cry
Better luck next time! grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2007
Stupid dinho that always predict the ouster of English clubs! He bloody well shd shut the hell up 4rm now
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dblock(m): 9:59am On Mar 07, 2007
Ronaldhiho, is a great player, but he is not as good as people think he is, when he was compared to Pele, i just laughed grin grin grin.

I predict all four english clubs will proceed to the latter stages wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Razorr(f): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2007
I don't think so. I can't put my money on Man U and Arsenal. But I wouldn't mind a nice surprise! grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Razorr(f): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2007
I believe Arsenal would make a nice comeback though! I'm not too sure of Man U. Their recent form has been a bit disappointing.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by waleleader(m): 8:00am On Mar 09, 2007
Razzor,

Man U is in bad form, but they're still whooping asses. ironical isnt it?

what would the case be if we still had Ruud, perhaps beckham and Mikel too
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by 4Play(m): 12:59am On Mar 10, 2007
Arjen Robben and Eric Abidal could be joining Barca next season
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by barca4evar(f): 12:46am On Mar 11, 2007
that was the best Classico i have ever seen as a Barca fan. In a neutral's point of view the game had everything you want in a match. Up's and down's; Loads of goals; the tension at the end was fantastic, and when that hat-rick goal for Messi went in, i reacted as if we had won. Before the game i had a good feeling Messi would make his come back, and oh how he did that in style. He has written his name down in the history books and i'm sure he will many more times, i am so happy for him, what a dream come true.

It stinks that Real Madrid managed to draw against us and that the ref was a complete plonker and ruined our chances of winning when he sent off Oggy-Bear, but i have no complaints what so ever, Fantastic.

Oh, and what is it with people saying Barcelona don't play like a team and instead play like individuals? We pushed so hard for a 3rd goal and the effort from the TEAM was fantastic. Our back 4/3 (whatever) became steady(ish), and our passing was quick and affective even though alot of the time Madrid did well to break our play down. Even though we didn't win, i think the spirit shown in that game given to us by a 19 year-old will lift us to win the League.

Sometimes a draw feels like a win, it really does. With 10 mins left, and ten men, only God could have saved us,

ALL HAIL THE MESSI(ah),

Football at it's best. That's why it's the best game in the world, no questions.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 1:05am On Mar 11, 2007
See this one celebrating a draw with Madrid . .signs of bad times innit? Lol
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Akolawole(m): 1:27am On Mar 11, 2007
4 Play:

Arjen Robben and Eric Abidal could be joining Barca next season

Yes Sir

This must be authority.

Where is Makalele, Lamps and JT going?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by 4Play(m): 1:45am On Mar 11, 2007
kitaun:

See this one celebrating a draw with Madrid . .signs of bad times innit? Lol

Bad times?How about when you are knocked out of 3 cups in 11 days?That is really bad times!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Abdblues(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2007
LOL!!That was a fantastic game by all standards!Very enjoyable!But Real was not intimidated by the Nou Camp crowd!and they should have won too! but at the end of the day 3-3 is a fair result
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2007
4play, d difference is we dont claim "no Arsenal no futbol" unlike Barca, BTW most teams are facing hard times innit?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by toshmann(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2007
from akolawale:
Congrat to our very good friend in Toshmann.

Congrat brother.

thanks mate. its good to appreciate good thing cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2007
barca's match yesterday was very exicitin

radiant remember i told you messi's really a wonder boy cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Damy(m): 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2007
barca 4 ever

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Damy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2007
Still

Barca 4 ever

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by waleleader(m): 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2007
@damy, how u go dey use gunners logo dey shout barca4ever? Barca no get thier own logo ba?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2007
Can u imajin? Lmao
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by toshmann(m): 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2007
is barca so crap that they dont even have a logo? grin grin grin

why are they borrowing and modifying the logo of north london secondary school fottball team grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2007
stop hatin angry tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by toshmann(m): 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2007
mukina cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.