Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (87516 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by crazylegs(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2008
Messi on the right, Hleb on the left. . . I'm drooling.

But who's going to bang in the goals? Bojan is coming up, Gudjohnsen is OK (as a sub), Henry undecided I don't know. Could be his season

I'd like to see Villa signed and then I'm OK.

lai-lai:

a hard man??yaya toure and keita is enough
about valdes, there are few good keepers left, the best ones are seriously tied up
also,NO to adebayor

Yes you are right. I'd forgotten about Keita. But I meant a kind of mad man who terrorises people all over the field, shouts like an animal and doesn't stop running. I still remember what Edgar Davids did for Barca's morale in just one season. Gatusso is my man. But I know he won't come.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by crazylegs(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2008
Latest rumour. Barca is interested in Berbatov. Has anyone else heard?

I think he'll be a good signing. But if ManU is also interested? I don't know if Barca can compete. They've spent a lot already.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by doyin13(m): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2008
Still can't get over Barca dismatling the team. . . . .

Ended too soon. . .This team should have ruled Europe for a few more years.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by topeorekoy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2008
pls whats eto doing in UZBEKISTAN? learnt he might sign for them and the transfer is reported to make Eto'o one of the highest earning players in the world if he accepts and his arrival in Uzbekistan - originally supposed to be just for promotional purposes - has pushed the deal even closer.

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=780118
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by crazylegs(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2008
topeorekoy:

please whats eto doing in UZBEKISTAN? learnt he might sign for them and the transfer is reported to make Eto'o one of the highest earning players in the world if he accepts and his arrival in Uzbekistan - originally supposed to be just for promotional purposes - has pushed the deal even closer.

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=780118

By the time he freezes to death I wonder how he'll spend the money. I don't think so. Valencia seems to be interested in him. He's a hot cake. He'll be mad to go to Uzbekistan.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2008
i just wish eto can stay, this guilty by association thingy is not right

doyin13:

Still can't get over Barca dismatling the team. . . . .

Ended too soonThis team should have ruled Europe for a few more years.

thats d way life is
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by bosunk: 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2008
i guuuuuys am baaaack UP BARCCCCCCCCCCCCCA grin no lele we day buy any body grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2008
bosunk, welcome back
everybody always wants to join barca
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 2:43am On Aug 06, 2008
dis fools should let eto'o stay
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by crazylegs(m): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2008
This thread MUST NOT DIE. even though these guys are breaking my heart

Wretched start to the season, 16th on the table and 1 point from Numancia and Santander. We looked OK against Santander, but how did they manage to throw away their lead. They need more character if they plan to win anything this season o.

Alves is looking good though.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dyabman(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2008
fakers ! fakers ! , stop decieving yourself.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by nyabinghi(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2008
Barcelona will rise no matter how bad they start.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2008
i'm really happy with d change in attitude of the team
and also that guardiola was brave enough to take some tough decisions
we just need more luck
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2008
its starting
hope henry is injured for the rest of the season
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by bosunk: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2008
I guuuy its GOOOOOD to se barca win yesterday grin.but iniesta no go fit play that wing every time,and gaurdiola abeg sell henry comot make u buy a lft winger like capel for january so that iniesta no go dey too stressed becos any thing can happen in terms of injury.But all the same UP BARCA keep on wining,demolish betis for me grin grin grin.lailai i dey feeling u all barca fans we are too much JOOOOO grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2008
yeah, i wont like to see iniesta stayin there 4eva
lets see how hleb plays the positn, i tink guardiola know what he's doin, lets giv him d support he needs, we stil hav some way to go
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by bosunk: 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2008
Thank u oo o jare,i dey pray for hleb make the guy come back with great form grin UP BARCA wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by bosunk: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2008
BARCA fans were una dey,tommorow na derby, make every barca fans go shake hand with espanyol to create some friendship grin OMO the match go tough o undecided
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 6:56am On Sep 28, 2008
omo, another close shave
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Stealthy(m): 7:39am On Sep 28, 2008
That was a tough one against Espanyol (as expected). I like the way the team played though, but they should take more shots rather than trying to pass their way to goal all the time. Still, I prefer Pep to Rijkaard already - his line-up is always unpredictable & he's trying to give everyone a chance (unlike Rijkaard who never used Saviola even though that was his best striker for a while when Etoo was injured). Also, I could see he was keeping a few of his players fresh for the midweek CL match, but he should have started either Yaya or Keita instead of young Busquets since they're more experienced for such high-pressure derby matches.

Also, long term, Barca needs to find a solution to the goalkeeping problem (Valdes doesnt inspire confidence) & left-back problem.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Scopium: 8:14am On Oct 03, 2008
[size=13pt]Up Barca![/size]
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2008
Barca is running riot on Athletico

5-1 at half time
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Sauron1: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2008
It's MESSI 1-0 AGUERO.

Barca have been devastating.
Samuel Etoo(2 goals) and Messi scored from a fantastic freekick.
2nd half should be tight.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by A40(m): 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2008
I swear i was not expecting such a white wash what pills are these Barca players on?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Sauron1: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2008
HENRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

What a goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6-1 to BARCA. cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by A40(m): 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2008
Its raining goals at the Camp Nou!! Makes you wonder why they can't play this way every week but Athletico have really let me down i was expecting them to make a game out of this not to come and get humiliated
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2008
Messi has been taking lessons from Titi grin coupet was relaxing ,waiting for the whistle grin this is unfair. 6 . .see Gudjonson's goal, after having his first attempt ruled offside , the bar helped him, Eto is mean grin sorry coupet . grin

Barca will lose their next match.

I think Maxi Rodriguez faked the injury so he wont be part of this humiliating defeat sad sorry cap grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by A40(m): 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2008
@mukina
Who are they playing next?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 12:12am On Oct 05, 2008
haaaaaaa grin

i nor  know o . ask lai lai . Pep is beefing my luffer, so  am not interested angry grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2008
Barca is playing away against Ath.Bilbao next match. another 3point is sure: up barca
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2008
Real Madrid have drop a point so lovely.{2-2}
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2008
BARCA in d house, boiz, u knw how we do, lol
thgh i must admit athletico were not at full strength to match up to us.

even the shitty abidal and the whiny henry both had good games, couldnt ask 4 more,
messi's definitely d best, he shoulda scored that maradona goal

hope we can keep up the good form, with hleb back in business
@mukina, all ur bad dreams for barca will remain unfulfilled

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.