Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

My Secretary Have Killed Me. (time To Laugh) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Secretary Have Killed Me. (time To Laugh) (2141 Views)

How I End Up Having Sex With My Secretary / Sex With My Secretary Part 1 / “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Secretary Have Killed Me. (time To Laugh) by igwe44(m): 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Last week was my birthday,my wife didn't wish me happy birthday,my parents forgot and so did my kids,i went to work,even my colleagues didn't wish me happy birthday,as I entered my office my secretary said,"Happy birthday boss" I felt so special for a moment,she ask me out for a lunch,after lunch she invited me to her apartment,we went to her apartment and she said do you mind if I go into the bedroom for a minute? "Okey"I said,she came out 5mins with a cake and my wife,parents,kids,friends and colleagues all screaming..... SURPRISE... And I was waiting on the sofa.... NAKED.... with a condom ON.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Secretary Have Killed Me. (time To Laugh) by myfantasies(f): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
Na u kill yourself
Re: My Secretary Have Killed Me. (time To Laugh) by missKiffy(f): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
Co-ck and bull story lipsrsealed
Re: My Secretary Have Killed Me. (time To Laugh) by CarTer666(m): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
igwe44:
Last week was my birthday,my wife didn't wish me happy birthday,my parents forgot and so did my kids,i went to work,even my colleagues didn't wish me happy birthday,as I entered my office my secretary said,"Happy birthday boss" I felt so special for a moment,she ask me out for a lunch,after lunch she invited me to her apartment,we went to her apartment and she said do you mind if I go into the bedroom for a minute? "Okey"I said,she came out 5mins with a cake and my wife,parents,kids,friends and colleagues all screaming..... SURPRISE... And I was waiting on the sofa.... NAKED.... with a condom ON.
lipsrsealed
igwe44:

Sorry, come again b4 i laff

1 Like

Re: My Secretary Have Killed Me. (time To Laugh) by pet4ril(f): 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hahahjahahhahahhahhahahhahahahahahjahahahahahahahhahjabahahajha
Re: My Secretary Have Killed Me. (time To Laugh) by firstking01(m): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
StaLe undecided

1 Like

Re: My Secretary Have Killed Me. (time To Laugh) by sinaj(f): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Linus mba undecided

1 Like

Re: My Secretary Have Killed Me. (time To Laugh) by 100Cents: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Was that a movie ?
Re: My Secretary Have Killed Me. (time To Laugh) by Maxi112: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
OP! I SALUTE U FOR UR JOKE U TRY...

1 Like

Re: My Secretary Have Killed Me. (time To Laugh) by Princecalm(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
I don't get it, were we suppose to laugh?

2 Likes

Re: My Secretary Have Killed Me. (time To Laugh) by medexico(m): 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
This was a very old joke
Re: My Secretary Have Killed Me. (time To Laugh) by smsshola(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
Perilous Time man....
Re: My Secretary Have Killed Me. (time To Laugh) by Basit99(m): 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
@op is this for real or in ur dream...... buh seriously u funny
Re: My Secretary Have Killed Me. (time To Laugh) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
missKiffy:
Co-ck and bull story lipsrsealed
are u a female soldier
Re: My Secretary Have Killed Me. (time To Laugh) by vicstar(m): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
op! Uhm I guess u weren't fast enough undecided same ol'shiiit grin
Re: My Secretary Have Killed Me. (time To Laugh) by CaptPlanet(m): 12:28am On Feb 05, 2016
Nigerians una no dey try o. Person open thread just to make u guys laugh and this is how u ay him back? It's not good o.

Op, take heart u hear? This life is just aa pot of beans.

cry cry

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Childhood Nickname? / Improve Your Sexual Stamina Without Drugs Or Manpower(a Must Read For Guys) / Woman With The Biggest Boobs On Social Media - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.