Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? (3640 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / The Circle Dating In Nigeria...do You Agree? (photo) / So You Still Think LOVE IS ENOUGH? (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
THEY SAY THAT THE LOVE OF
MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL
EVIL.
EVIL IS ASSOCIATED WITH
CORRUPTION. NIGERIA IS
COMPETING WITH THE MOST
CORRUPT NATIONS IN THE
WORLD.
EVIDENCE: WORLD
BANK RELEASED THE
LIST OF THE NIGERIAS FORMER LEADERS WHO HAVE LOOTHED THE PUBLIC MONEY LEAVING NIGERIA AS A BORROWING
NATION ONCE AGAIN.
NOW IF
YOU HAVE SEEN THE LIST AND WITH YOUR STAY IN NIGERIA
WHICH TRIBE IN NIGERIA LOVE
MONEY THE MOST? ATLEAST
GOING BY THE NAMES OF CORRUPT PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRY.
Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by Synzu(m): 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by Elosky20: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
IGBO

4 Likes

Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by saintfellow(m): 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
THE yorubas are leading the chat, i mean take a look at tifnubu and obasanjor.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by saintfellow(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Elosky20:
IGBO
ure wrong, its the yorubas, hav u been to their parties?

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by dollyjoy(f): 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by dollyjoy(f): 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
undecidedcheesy
Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
undecidedcheesy
why u dey comment two times, na nokia c1 u dey use?
Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
fellowship:
ure wrong, its the yorubas, hav u been to their parties?
hmmm i think i agree
Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by firstking01(m): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Op, generaLLY poLiticians steaL money in nigeria...

But let's come down to ourselves and tribes...i think obviousLy it's the igbos, nobody should qoute megrin

i smell tribaL war opgrin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by firstking01(m): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2016

But let's come down to ourselves and tribes...i think obviousLy it's the igbos, if i'm lying ask chukwumagrin, nobody should qoute megrin

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by MRNipples(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
THEY SAY THAT THE LOVE OF
MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL
EVIL.
EVIL IS ASSOCIATED WITH
CORRUPTION. NIGERIA IS
COMPETING WITH THE MOST
CORRUPT NATIONS IN THE
WORLD.
EVIDENCE: WORLD
BANK RELEASED THE
LIST OF THE NIGERIAS FORMER LEADERS WHO HAVE LOOTHED THE PUBLIC MONEY LEAVING NIGERIA AS A BORROWING
NATION ONCE AGAIN.
NOW IF
YOU HAVE SEEN THE LIST AND WITH YOUR STAY IN NIGERIA
WHICH TRIBE IN NIGERIA LOVE
MONEY THE MOST? ATLEAST
GOING BY THE NAMES OF CORRUPT PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRY.
IGBOS KWENU

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by menabae(f): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
My tribe cry
Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by MRNipples(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
firstking01:

But let's come down to ourselves and tribes...i think obviousLy it's the igbos, if i'm lying ask chukwumagrin, nobody should qoute megrin

SECONDED
Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by Maxi112: 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
hmmm! I don't like commenting in threads like this...
op! this thread might cause tribal war here ....

lemme stand by!
Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by firstking01(m): 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
[quote author=fellowship post=42619507]ure wrong, its the yorubas, hav u been to their parties?....lies, it's obviously the igbos, have u visited iweka or onitsha before??, not to talk of ariaria, or main park aba, go there u go see money concious young igbo boys, worst part be say, u 'LL never hear them speak english, nwanna themgrin....

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
menabae:
My tribe cry
ISOKO PEOPLE RIGHT?
Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
firstking01:

But let's come down to ourselves and tribes...i think obviousLy it's the igbos, nobody should qoute megrin

hmm what of tinubu and obj?
Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by menabae(f): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
ISOKO PEOPLE RIGHT?
yea.. Buh I dnt like money cheesy... Lol u guess it with my name right?
Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by dollyjoy(f): 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
ISOKO PEOPLE RIGHT?
are you ok?
Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
menabae:
yea.. Buh I dnt like money cheesy... Lol u guess it with my name right?
hehehe with ur dp, i think u love money and yes i guess it with ur name.
Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
are you ok?
NO offence but 90% of isoko ladies get married bcaus of money with the help of juju.
Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by menabae(f): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hehehe with ur dp, i think u love money and yes i guess it with ur name.
hehehehehe how do u tell one loves money with dp and why do u think so?
Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by firstking01(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hmm what of tinubu and obj?
you no hear the story of govnr theodore orji??, igbos been producing the worse govnrs since the time of tafawa belewa, esp abia stategrin...just visit abaundecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by menabae(f): 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
NO offence but 90% of isoko ladies get married bcaus of money with the help of juju.
which juju?are u the one making it for them undecided
Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
menabae:
hehehehehe how do u tell one loves money with dp and why do u think so?
i do know with her posture, her lips, her eyez and her smile, all i c in ur dp is money. "its ur name omena or jesu ome?
Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by dollyjoy(f): 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
mtheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee abijabiajahahahahahahahahahajajahajajajajajaja

sad
Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
menabae:
which juju?are u the one making it for them undecided
o sorry i said 90% so ure not among them, but dollyjoy is among.
Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
mtheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee abijabiajahahahahahahahahahajajahajajajajajaja

sad
na so crase tey dey start o
Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
firstking01:
you no hear the story of govnr theodore orji??, igbos been producing the worse govnrs since the time of tafawa belewa, esp abia stategrin...just visit abaundecided
hmmm well i think i have to agree, im urhobo though so we are free.
Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by menabae(f): 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
i do know with her posture, her lips, her eyez and her smile, all i c in ur dp is money. "its ur name omena or jesu ome?
lipsrsealed Omena... U seems to knw abt isoko peeps or are u one?
Re: Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
menabae:
lipsrsealed Omena... U seems to knw abt isoko peeps or are u one?
hehehe no im an urhobo guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is A Lady Secret Guys Shouldnt Know About / If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only / Who Should Say Thank You After Sex: The Guy Or The Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.