Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Governor Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Reportedly Files For Divorce From Her Husband?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Reportedly Files For Divorce From Her Husband?? (1823 Views)

Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage / T.i.’s Wife Tiny Harris Reportedly Files For Divorce After 15 Years Together / Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Reportedly Files For Divorce From Her Husband?? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
I don’t know how true this report is..but according to the source, Mrs Iara is filing for divorce on claims that her husband, Adams Oshiomhole, is fetish and diabolic.

Lara was alleged to have also accused her husband of being responsible for the death of his former wife Mrs Clara Oshiomhle who died on December 7, 2010, at the Abuja clinic, Maitama, after a protracted battle with breast cancer.

http://www..ng/2016/02/04/governor-oshiomholes-wife-lara-reportedly-files-for-divorce-her-reason-will-shock-you/

Cc seun lalasticlala ijebabe

Re: Governor Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Reportedly Files For Divorce From Her Husband?? by Akkord4gov: 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Governor Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Reportedly Files For Divorce From Her Husband?? by chokovirus: 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
p
Re: Governor Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Reportedly Files For Divorce From Her Husband?? by chokovirus: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
Akkord4gov:
grin grin grin
Bia U dis accord you just ruined my first ftc for d year, you must be a nairalandalawo. lol
Re: Governor Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Reportedly Files For Divorce From Her Husband?? by Akkord4gov: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
chokovirus:

Bia U dis accord you just ruined my first ftc for d year, you must be a nairalandalawo. lol

Lol,but e never reach the headquarter na. Though this kind fake news from Lara crushes should never hit FP or else...
Re: Governor Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Reportedly Files For Divorce From Her Husband?? by cruzita(f): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
why she no go file for divorce ,her bank account don reach maximum.I'm not surprised at all

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Reportedly Files For Divorce From Her Husband?? by KINGinVAHALA: 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I don’t know how true this report is..but according to the source, Mrs Iara is filing for divorce on claims that her husband, Adams Oshiomhole, is fetish and diabolic.

Lara was alleged to have also accused her husband of being responsible for the death of his former wife Mrs Clara Oshiomhle who died on December 7, 2010, at the Abuja clinic, Maitama, after a protracted battle with breast cancer.

http://www..ng/2016/02/04/governor-oshiomholes-wife-lara-reportedly-files-for-divorce-her-reason-will-shock-you/

Cc seun lalasticlala ijebabe
Its not truth. neither its your bf that plans leaving you for been too ugly.

http://www.naughtynaughty.com/ugly
Re: Governor Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Reportedly Files For Divorce From Her Husband?? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Its not truth. neither its your bf that plans leaving you for been too ugly.
http://www.naughtynaughty.com/ugly
okay! Lara p.a okay!
Re: Governor Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Reportedly Files For Divorce From Her Husband?? by KINGinVAHALA: 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
okay! Lara p.a okay!
Ok, Ugly!
Re: Governor Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Reportedly Files For Divorce From Her Husband?? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Ok, Ugly!
ok handsme cheesy
Re: Governor Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Reportedly Files For Divorce From Her Husband?? by KINGinVAHALA: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ok handsme cheesy
*wink* naughty girl!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Lagos Girl Show Off Her Boob$ On IG / Photo: Check Out Adekunle Gold New Lovely Look / Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.