Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran (21492 Views)

Mention Of Mosquito In The Quran / Sheikh Abdullahi Abba Zaria!!! The Best Quaran Reciter!!!! / Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by goldenboy1894: 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Asaalamu alaikum...pls where and how can I get d full recitation of Matrood..jazakallahu khairan
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by decisive(m): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
Personally I prefer Sheik Abdulbasit AbdulSamad. Its just its recitation is becoming extinct.
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by cannonnier(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
olasesi:
Muhammed Ayub...........All the way.

I like su'ud shuraim too, for speed.

1: Husary
2: Manshawi
3: Shuraim

I also like Sudais featuring his little kid. cheesy

Modified: Ahmad Suleiman grin
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by coveredchic(f): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
My favourite is Sa'ad Al Ghamdi
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by carinmom(f): 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Khalil husary is my favourite, Imam As-sudais is too fast.
Yes he is fast,that's why sometimes i prefer Shuraym. But if i want to listen to tartil, then Khusary or Minshawy are my favourites.
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by oppyworld: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Okin
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by Mustay(m): 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
Bolade005:
Asalam Alaykun

Pls, where can I get to download the Quranic recitations of these amazing people?

http://www.muslimcentral.com/quran-reciters/

http://quranicaudio.com/

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by DanChina(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
Sheikhs Ali Al-Hudhaify and Bandar Baleela
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by odutolasodiq(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
apacheguy:

Brother, i would have loved not to join issues with you since i can see that you want to waste time and throw insults, but for that sake of people who are interested in learning and knowing the truth, i graced you with a reply.

If u actually want to argue, fine, the question i'll love to ask you is on what topic do you want to argue on not asking who tutored mw
I think u should do that by telling me how alhaji okin faulters in any of his recitations, lets start from there! and be sure of urself! please lets educate the public....
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by Mustay(m): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Abujabir24:

2. Mahir al muaiqiliy

Maher Al Mueaqly - there you have it cool

Some of these reciters are dead though.
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by emyjay2015: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
AbdulRahman Sudais and AbdulBasit
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by verycheese: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
As-sudais
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by Halivy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Sheik Sau'ud Shuraim....all the way....i luv his inspiring recitation and its swiftness
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by freshareaboi(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
odutolasodiq:
may almighty allah forgive u... LMAO anyway!
Lol.. Is like u don't knw wat is jahanam
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by mrteee: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
As-Sudais
and one brother from Ilorin by name Ibrahim Yahya. He did a selection of Yasin, Ar Rahman etc on cassette, and I loved it. wish I could get it on Cd now.
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by apacheguy: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
odutolasodiq:
I think u should do that by telling me how alhaji okin faulters in any of his recitations, lets start from there! and be sure of urself! please lets educate the public....

I thought u wanted having some debate because u are knowledgeable, i never knew you are a time waster and ignorant just as OKIN himself.

I will not argue or debate what disqualifies OKIN as a reciter, ( I'll only argue with someone of equal knowledge and not an ignorant person on the subject of discourse) rather i'll help your ignorance in the best way i can through some suggestions.

a) Seek knowledge, go and learn from qualified Scholars or Qualified Islamic Schools. Make it clear that you wish to learn Tajweed. Sincerely i don't know which Islamic school to recommend to you as most of the Islamic schools in SW are not qualified to teach Tajweed. ( Mind you am not saying all, but most. How i wish i can tell a short story).
With that you can independently pick out his wrong recitations.

b) Get someone who knows how to recite the Quran with Tajweed and he'll pick the faults in Okin's recitations without spending much time and efforts

c) Lastly, this is a lazy way out, if you've been to "ile kewu" and can read some arabic text correctly, pick any reciter and compare the recitation with Okin's recitation. You should be able to figure out some faults.

I would have loved to actually point out those faults to you myself but it can't be made over the internet, it can only be made one on one or if i should make a video of it.

On a more serious note, My brother, Our religion of Islam is based on adequate Knowledge and understanding which is not based on what we do our society or what is popular so that we can resolve all our life issues with Obedience to Allah and the Prophet (SAW).
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
i dony knw y u ppl must fight unecesarily,abeg is nairaland halal?wetin u ppl they do here,u no get job,u kon dey fight over okins voice.pls remembr u ae in public
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by processrxtn: 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
apacheguy:
No any other person apart from the father of Reciters...Khalil Husory then followed by Siddiq Minshawi.......Give me these two reciters and i 4get whatever am doing

You flow with me brother.....I love Khusori
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by Walexz02(m): 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Shuraim and sudais
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
apacheguy:

Who's Okin? We are talking of reciters not someone who's suppose to go back to learn how to recite Quran. Sweet voice is not all that is required in Quran recitation, but adequate knowledge of Tajweed. The basic makharijal huruf he doesn't have. Sister please don't mention Okin ooo, he's no where near it

I don laff tired. Who is dat okin self.
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by apacheguy: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
gearcoin:

I don laff tired. Who is dat okin self.

He's one reciter in the SW part of the country using the markazi melody/tone style, he recites for a mallam called Sulaiman Faruq during Tafseer and other lectures series. I can categorize him along side Tahir Bauchi or Ahmad Sulaiman who are indigenous reciters and recite with our indigenous tone. But he doesn't qualify as a reciter but he's been celebrated by many Muslims who are as well ignorant. Tajweed is zero, proper pronunciation is horrible.
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by zainabmc: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
I love all of them but here are my favourites list:
1. Jabir (I memorise Quran with his recitation )
2. Abdullahi Matroud
3. Ahmad Sulaiman Kano
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
shuraim. I could listen to his recitation all day. sudais can speed for Africa
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
apacheguy:

He's one reciter in the SW part of the country using the markazi melody/tone style, he recites for a mallam called Sulaiman Faruq during Tafseer and other lectures series. I can categorize him along side Tahir Bauchi or Ahmad Sulaiman who are indigenous reciters and recite with our indigenous tone. But he doesn't qualify as a reciter but he's been celebrated by many Muslims who are as well ignorant. Tajweed is zero, proper pronunciation is horrible.
Oh i see . The problem is that most of our people love the quran tone not the tejweed.

Thanks for clarification.
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by Ramsey19: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Yussuf kalo
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by tempix: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
Abdul-basit Abdul sammad
Al-minshawwiy
Matrood
Abdul-Rasheed Al-fasy
And sudais......

You people should listen to Yusuf kalo
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by Kbraims(m): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
apacheguy:

Who's Okin? We are talking of reciters not someone who's suppose to go back to learn how to recite Quran. Sweet voice is not all that is required in Quran recitation, but adequate knowledge of Tajweed. The basic makharijal huruf he doesn't have. Sister please don't mention Okin ooo, he's no where near it
Brother datz her own choice u can deprive it from her...nd okin too is trying at least he compete among the best in africa

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by ademoladeji(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
As much as I dnt like comparison, I think this is an exception.
Al-Sudais has always been my mentor...
Therefore, Al-Sudais all the way
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by phemy001(m): 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
sheik sudais

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dies Whilst On Salat / The True Meaning Of Jihad / Can A Muslim Work In An Interest-seeking Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.