Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Error!!!in The Date Of Birth For My Waec - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Error!!!in The Date Of Birth For My Waec (1353 Views)

Uterus Transplant Recipient In The US Gives Birth For The First Time. / Can I Still Travel With My US Visa If I Miss The Date Of Conference. / Wrong Place On My Friend Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Error!!!in The Date Of Birth For My Waec by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 05, 2016
my date of birth in waec is different from birth certificate and passport how can i verify the issue.help needed urgently
Re: Error!!!in The Date Of Birth For My Waec by horlar2(m): 10:06am On Feb 05, 2016
go to the waec office to adjust the date on your certificate to tally with that of your passport and go to the high court as well to adjust the birth certificate with a sworn affidavit to match the date too. done with
Re: Error!!!in The Date Of Birth For My Waec by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
how much will it cost
Re: Error!!!in The Date Of Birth For My Waec by Flexherbal(m): 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Go to WAEC office.
Re: Error!!!in The Date Of Birth For My Waec by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
I wrote my waec in lagos state but am not currently there can i go to waec office in another state
Re: Error!!!in The Date Of Birth For My Waec by ahmedonia4real(m): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
Do not patronize tout.....go straight to waec office ......
Re: Error!!!in The Date Of Birth For My Waec by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2016
I went to swear affidavit in a court of law in another state but i wrote my waec in lagos last year should i still go to waec office
Re: Error!!!in The Date Of Birth For My Waec by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Please come to my aid have sworn affidavit do i need to go to waec office again
Re: Error!!!in The Date Of Birth For My Waec by ladylco: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Freshemzy:
Please come to my aid have sworn affidavit do i need to go to waec office again

did you succeed with this, please which process did you use

(1) (Reply)

Giving Your Child Brazilian Citizenship By Birth / This Nairalander Traveled To Jamaica See That He Did / Are Visa Interviews This Easy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.