Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Five-year-old Boy With Cancer Proposes To His Favourite Nurse In Hospital - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five-year-old Boy With Cancer Proposes To His Favourite Nurse In Hospital (1185 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five-year-old Boy With Cancer Proposes To His Favourite Nurse In Hospital by Kennyroy24(f): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
Gideon Robinson made hearts melt when he proposed to the nurse he calls 'Tall Sarah' This is the moment a brave five-year-old boy battling cancer proposed to his favourite nurse. Gideon Robinson was diagnosed with lymphoblastic leukemia last year.

During his battle with the illness, he's grown close to nurse Sarah Richards at Rady Children's Hospital in San Diego.

And he's now taken his strong feelings for the nurse to the next level. He proposed to her with a pipe cleaner ring, and her response is amazing. She replied: "Of course you can be my hospital husband."

The child's mother, speaking to BuzzFeed News, said: "She was the nurse that took care of us through most of his first chunk of time in the hospital. "The nurse that is teaching you how to keep your son alive becomes a very important person."

more pics here: http://www.omobasblog.com/2016/02/five-year-old-boy-with-cancer-proposes.html#more

Re: Five-year-old Boy With Cancer Proposes To His Favourite Nurse In Hospital by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
Awwwww i accept the ring

2 Likes

Re: Five-year-old Boy With Cancer Proposes To His Favourite Nurse In Hospital by Smellymouth: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
cry

3 Likes

Re: Five-year-old Boy With Cancer Proposes To His Favourite Nurse In Hospital by mdokaba1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
Wow!! How Sweet. And am glad she no fall hand!

3 Likes

Re: Five-year-old Boy With Cancer Proposes To His Favourite Nurse In Hospital by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
So touching

3 Likes

Re: Five-year-old Boy With Cancer Proposes To His Favourite Nurse In Hospital by cruzita(f): 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
embarassed touching and the nurse must be a good woman to have answered positively in order not to hurt the boy.

3 Likes

Re: Five-year-old Boy With Cancer Proposes To His Favourite Nurse In Hospital by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Awww lovely

2 Likes

Re: Five-year-old Boy With Cancer Proposes To His Favourite Nurse In Hospital by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
I fear that nurse sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Five-year-old Boy With Cancer Proposes To His Favourite Nurse In Hospital by chriskosherbal(m): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
Wow that's cool

1 Like

Re: Five-year-old Boy With Cancer Proposes To His Favourite Nurse In Hospital by Kaylexzy(m): 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:
Awwwww i accept the ring

Sister, Are u d Nurse? undecided
Re: Five-year-old Boy With Cancer Proposes To His Favourite Nurse In Hospital by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Sister, Are u d Nurse? undecided

Yes i are
Re: Five-year-old Boy With Cancer Proposes To His Favourite Nurse In Hospital by Kaylexzy(m): 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:

Yes i are

Why u too dey lie like dis?

Is Ur name deLIEla?

Or are u related to d minister of information? undecided
Re: Five-year-old Boy With Cancer Proposes To His Favourite Nurse In Hospital by hatux: 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Oyinboundecided
Five year old boy don sabi how to propose...
Re: Five-year-old Boy With Cancer Proposes To His Favourite Nurse In Hospital by jmichlins(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
This boy get balls pass most guys that will be badoo online only to be friendzoned by one chick for reality
Re: Five-year-old Boy With Cancer Proposes To His Favourite Nurse In Hospital by flokii: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:
Awwwww i accept the ring

Acceptance grin

your mouth like accept

(1) (Reply)

12 Wrong Things Guys Check Before Marrying A Girl. / Her Wet Punny Will Make You Maturbate / The Only Three(3) Times It's Okay To Lie To The Woman You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.