Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? (34155 Views)

Olamide’s New Look Vs Reekado Banks’ New Look, Which Do You Prefer? / Eva Alordiah's New Year Resolution Is Not To Kiss Anyone / Yul Edochie Celebrates The Birthday Of His 12year Old Look Alike Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by KingShayDee(m): 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
my crush
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by saintkel(m): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
ellahzy:
fine gal

U 3much zuwo I love her lipstick in d last pic
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by SmartMugu: 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
NinaArsenal:
Don't know her. But she is beautiful with the new hair style.
How did you know which is her new hairstyle if you don't know her?

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by jeff1607(m): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
she looks like the MASK in the first pic tho
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by obiakpuh: 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
she is more beautiful now
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Nickymezor(f): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
The new one suits her more tho I dont knw her
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by lordtony27(m): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
Old luk,new luk,even if hair stopz growin on her scalp am till gonna luv her,am a huge Alordiah fan just hope she drops a new joint soon...

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by adexdon(m): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
den make I no slip again
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by lordtony27(m): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
Old luk,new luk,even if hair stopz growin on her scalp am till gonna luv her,am a huge Alordiah fan just hope she drops a new joint soon.

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by midasbliss(f): 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
wow! she is adorable... smiley
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Afrok:
I don't see any big deal in her changing her hairstyle, your looks changes with hairstyles coz u can't rock one particular hairstyle for life and possibly not for 9years like my Afro shocked

She looked great in the girly hairstyle...
you better cut that thing... it makes you look so old school and outdated
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Afrok(m): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
SkinnyDude:
you better cut that thing... it makes you look so old school and outdated
yeah! That's why am still keeping it... I've been hearing this line for 9years now, thanks anyway...

Only if u know how many PMs I've received so far on this forum from guys who admired my hair and wanna keep theirs, not to talk of real life.
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
Afrok:
yeah! That's why am still keeping it... I've been hearing this line for 9years now, thanks anyway...
what do you apply? my hair doesn't grow fast.. and i want that wiz khalifa's type of hair in 'black and yellow
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Afrok(m): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
SkinnyDude:
what do you apply? my hair doesn't grow fast.. and i want that wiz khalifa's type of hair in 'black and yellow
well naturally I have hairs, but u can try "Indian hemp hair cream" it helps hair grow faster.
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Afrok:
well naturally I have hairs, but u can try "Indian hemp hair cream" it helps hair grow faster.
india hemp cream? is it in the market? or should i get an indian hemp and mix it with hair cream..
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by pero45: 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
I don't see any change
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by franklingud(m): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
wow!! She luks better now.
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Joeniz(m): 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by danidee10(m): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
With the low cut she resemble lesbiian peter griffin
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Bigtoto(f): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
You just wanna show us her photo because she turns you on abi?
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Fash20: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Na 3 different people I dey see there oo.
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by jojothaiv(m): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
Emmatdayo:
she looks better when she was a lady
Oga, u no jux nice with wetin u chapter down o!
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by NinaArsenal(f): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
SmartMugu:

How did you know which is her new hairstyle if you don't know her?
you no get eyes to see her former hair style and the new one?
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
this babe Bleep go sweet o
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by chingylingy1(f): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
OMG shocked
She's super cute kiss

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Afrok(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
SkinnyDude:
india hemp cream? is it in the market? or should i get an indian hemp and mix it with hair cream..
Lol.... very funny...(Kuza is written on the cover of the container) Indian hemp hair cream is in the market, any real cosmetic store should have it. Just tell them the name. It goes for #1,300 here in Choba, PH due to exchange rate.
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by chingylingy1(f): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
OMG shocked
She's super cute kiss
I prefer her new look
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by bewla(m): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
that first pix remind me of grace jones
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by SmartMugu: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
NinaArsenal:
you no get eyes to see her former hair style and the new one?
Since you claimed you dont know her, you wey get eyes, just imagined that the first pix must must be her old one, and the one below must be the new pix. Which kain forming be this. If you didn't know Eva at all and you're defending that lie here but you knew her new hairstyle from what she's known with, just slow down. Liars are easy to spot.

Gosh, which kind liars nairaland dey breed here.
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
make up is fraud
KingEbuka make up is not fraud o
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by macfish101(m): 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
Her new girlie look is cool but if she is still in the Rap game, then the 1st is good for business though it makes one think she is a lesbian.......I used to think she was a lesbian too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) / BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player / Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.