Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari (45738 Views)

I Was Overthrown In 1984 For Refusing To Devalue The Naira – Buhari / I Won’t Devalue Naira, Buhari Insists / 1 Dollar = 1 Naira: Buhari Approves An Exchange Rate Of N160 To $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by Godfather898989: 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
Those wit -ve comments wen Bauhari was military president nig was buying dollar at #1 to $2.remember ds b4 commenting.

1 Like

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by mrphate(m): 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one that have this to say..."quit the blame game" and lets be realistic... haba

1 Like

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by fortunechy(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
failed govt.

1 Like

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by kingdompropty: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
An unserious minded government QED. With NEPA bill you can't do too much.

Thank God I am insulated from this economy. cool
Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by SHAIBULIAR: 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
ghen ghen baba half open the can of worms,its time for IBB to retaliate
Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by Ibrahim405(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
StOla:
Buhari is right, except of course we have only teenagers alive in Nigeria who do not remember the glory days of the Nigerian Naira.
What most know about the Naira is that you convert a little dollars or pounds to Naira and it becomes a large amount.

Ignorance is truly a disease and Nigerians have no memory at all.
I like ur comment...thumb up

4 Likes

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by lashout1: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
jusRadical:
That man, pmd, is not serious.
Why IBB? Is it no more GEJ? Why the sudden change?
Pmb, it must be gej oooooo. Every problem in nigeria was caused by gej.
Like someone will always ask, HAVE YOU BLAMED GEJ TODAY?
I prefer the PMD version u used initially; d for Dumb.
Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by miqos02(m): 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
ellechrystal:
Mr[b] Blamari[/b], always shifting blames n having who to blame. He will soon blame Gej for not doing anything for the past months. I have never seen such a holier than thou politician. Chai. Tufia
Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by kadas01(m): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
StOla:
Buhari is right, except of course we have only teenagers alive in Nigeria who do not remember the glory days of the Nigerian Naira.
What most know about the Naira is that you convert a little dollars or pounds to Naira and it becomes a large amount.

May you live long in Jesus Mighty Name (Amen)!

Bar man, abeg give this bros one bottle of hennessy vsop! He too sabi!

4 Likes

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by otitokoroleti: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
asadike:
This is what we get from an alliance of ndi ofe and ndi ugwu.
mechionu! ona no dey chop oil? mind u, nt all yoruba align with those broom waving demon. btw, amaechi & okorocha be yoruba ryt?

1 Like

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by phylshan: 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
Having gone through the comments contained here-in, i have come to the conclusion that Nigeria is finished. Most Nigerian youths are clueless, or else, how can you condemn leader who was courageous enough put it straight to the westerners that their IMF policy was mischievous? For he should be exceptionally commended rather than concerned. Our President is indeed, a rare gem.

3 Likes

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Buhari in the name of God don't blame me in any of this your blame games
I BEG IF YOU SEE THAT WATER FROM SAINT PETER ME MA NEED AM, BECAUSE E BE LIKE SAY NA THE SAME VEHICLE WE ENTER!
Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by seyirock(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Abeg! abeg!! abeg!!!...make he no give us story o.,na 1naira to 1dollar We dey wait for..according to his promise.
Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by lomprico(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
how much was a dollar in 84 and how much is it today?

1 Like

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by RollingStones(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
bettercreature:
If you don't trace the root of your problem,you will never find a solution that is one thing about life

I think you have a point there.

I'll let the FOOL BUHARI know about it so he can get to the root of his FOOLISHNESS.

Or should i first inform Mr Liar Mohammed?
Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by otitokoroleti: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
vigasimple:

what about ndi Ara and okoroawusa.

Nigeria major problem is lack of truth telling, Tribalism and Religion.

Yoruba and Igbo's are the major cause and they turn around and blame each other.
you are blessed.
Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by captainmuyi(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Funny country
Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by ajepako(f): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
greatness22:
Lolzz, mr buhari, i blame the woman who use your WAEC certificate to rap akara to a loyal customer.

This is the funniest on this thread...

Respect... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by vigasimple(m): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
A failure will blame anything including the weather.

Buhari took over from GEJ and Naira was #200 to $1, today less than 9 months, the true trading value is well over #300 to $1.

Buhari has never been a leader, even in 1983, it was Idiagbon calling all the shots. If Idiagbon did not go to Hajj, IBB has no chance of a coup.

2 Likes

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by paycash: 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
StOla:

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by lomprico(m): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
phylshan:
Having gone through the comments contained here-in, i have come to the conclusion that Nigeria is finished. Most Nigerian youths are clueless, or else, how can you condemn leader who was courageous enough put it straight to the westerners that their IMF policy was mischievous? For he should be exceptionally commended rather than concerned. Our President is indeed, a rare gem.
we know he is right but he shld be telling us how he intends or the steps taken to tackle the economic crisis we are already facing. blaming anybody wont solve the problem. yes sap was a fraud and now that blame has been alloted to ibb has is solved any of the problems we face today?

my take is for the govt. to take corrective n decisive actions to curb the mess we are in today (yes we knw pdp caused most of it) instead of playing blame games to cause distractions on the masses cos thats how i see all this blaming n propaganda ish.
Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by nonyjay(m): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
Buhari is correct about the immediate effect of SAP on the naira. Ofcourse. IBB agreed to the devaluation of the Naira then. But that is not the reason for the continued decay of the naira: naira Weakened and keeps weakening due to 1 reason : import dependence. That is not the fault of IMF! IMF tried to help at that time, but what did the leaders use the loa for? And what have all the leaders after then used 'oyel' money for? It was supposed to be used for diversification !

3 Likes

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by ipledge10(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Buhari in the name of God don't blame me in any of this your blame games
don't tell me you don't know this...Buhari is right on this

1 Like

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by LightSon(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
Fact is PMB is not wrong.

Kudos to him also in not falling for that dangling devaluation carrot...hope he stands by it.

Truth, however is, PMB is voted in to effect the change required to revert those hurtful policies and mis-governance of the past. Blaming even the devil, as convenient as it may be, will not produce the change Nigerians expect until APC led FGN start delivering the change we can see and feel.
Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by Luckylife(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
"Propaganda can only sustain you for so long. Blaming others can only fool weak minded people for just that long. But over time, it will keep becoming clearer and clearer that the emperor is Unclad. May we never get to that stage" senator Ben Murray Bruce.

2 Likes

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by Wesely01(m): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
With the way things are going Nigeria might turn out to be like Zimbabwe. I don't understand PMB, why is it that whenever his on Ajala travel business overseas he spill out things that he would told us here. I just don't understand, anyways we watching.
Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
I am fully behind Buhari but he is clueless on how to manage an economy. Buhari is about anti-corruption, I only hope that his economic team can convince him to approve measures that are against his natural instincts.

Let me make it clear we didnt vote Buhari because he had any track record on the economy, we voted him because of his reputation for anti-corruption.
Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by sapientia(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
Taaaaaa...

IBB count yourself lucky.. he blamed God
Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
Na waa o..Mr.man wil just blame then travel round and take vacation but nothing perculiar frm his tenure since he assumed office
Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by nijanigga: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
Most of these Nigerian rif rafs didn't pass O level English. Basically PMB is telling deranged bigots the genesis of the demise of naira. During Buhari/Idiagbon era $1= 83 kobo . After SAP naira began the downward trend until now and you know where it is;in the garbage

1 Like

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by koko2000: 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
StOla:

That poor memory is what made people that are not politicians voted for Buhari for a positive change that would reflect in their standard of living. It will not be different from what we saw in his first missionary journey. Few scapegoats to show no corruption but his people the elites would chop and himself would chop legally through bloated and bogus budget but the middle class would be eliminated.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel / Fayose Campaigns For Atiku In Ekiti As Crowd Hail Him (Pictures) / ASUU Strike: NLC Protests Rock States In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.