Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo (4875 Views)

SHAME! Buhari On Hospital Bed, And Osinbanjo Uninvited At G20- FFK / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by Flirtyjane(f): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
President Buhari has begun a short vacation from today, February 5 to February 10, 2016. While Buhari is on vacation, the Vice President, Prof. Osinbajo will perform the functions of the president. This photo looks as if he is telling Osinbanjo what to do and what not to do when he is on vacation. And Osinbanjo is listening like a schoolboy..

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/caption-this-photo-of-buhari-telling.html

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by BoneBlogger(m): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Very funny
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by Gossiplover: 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
See the way Osinbanjo dey look Buhari..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
Make sure you continue to blame Gej until I come back

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by farano(f): 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
lol..

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by Vince77(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by hmath3991(m): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
A slave taking orders from his master

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
NAIRALAND MY E-HOME

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by ifihearam: 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mumu president and vice

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by ajbabs(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Oshunbade, you in conjunction with Lie Mohammed should make sure that at least one statement is released daily to confuse Nigerians and such statement should become their own talk of the day

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by ki02020(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
oluface:
NAIRALAND MY HOME

E-Home
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by kokoA(m): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
hmath3991:
A slave taking orders from his master
that slave is your president for now. tongue if it is the post that is your problem come and take it.. grin Or better still GO and DIE!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by gen2briz(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
ifihearam:
Mumu president and vice

You still have more than 3 years to endure them. Pele

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
ki02020:

E-Home
yes my dear
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by Gossiplover: 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Very controversial photo

lalasticlala come and explain this photo

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by Gossiplover: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
kokoA:
that slave is your president for now. tongue if it is the post that is your problem come and take it.. grin Or better still GO and DIE!

hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by danderson(f): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
Emm banjo don't blame the generals oooh because you are just a bloody civilian to annoy them. Just keep blaming GEJ and Judges

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by EkeBarry(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
PMB-...make sure u leav evrytin as I liv am
OSI-B-...Oga, u say mek I liv evrytin?Evn 2 blame GEJ smal?
PMB-...kai, no leav da 1

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by Flashh: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:

Jonathan sef!

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by Flirtyjane(f): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
EkeBarry:
PMB-...make sure u leav evrytin as I liv am
OSI-B-...Oga, u say mek I liv evrytin?Evn 2 blame GEJ smal?
PMB-...kai, no leav da 1

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by akinyeleaa: 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
danderson:
EMM BANJO DON'T BLAME THE GENERALS OOOH because YOU ARE JUST A BLOODY CIVILIAN TO ANNOY THEM. Just keep blaming GEJ and Judges
Lol

But serzly, u guys should cut this pple some slack, how else is he supposed to give instructions to his vice
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by Caseless: 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
Tell me you are lying...

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Haters everywhere oo

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by Destined2win: 12:12am On Feb 06, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by nicedas(m): 12:16am On Feb 06, 2016
my president, my ambassador, my ambassador extraordinary, Dan igbo, omo igbos will remain arrogant for generations to imagine. d picture remain unchanged, Dan igbo will for ever remain in our costudy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 2:24am On Feb 06, 2016
kikikiki Make sure you blame Jesus next for the fall on Naira

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by Estimable(m): 6:10am On Feb 06, 2016
Osibande, u have to tear eye ooo, naija no be beans ooo, Yes Baba
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by diasporaman(m): 6:43am On Feb 06, 2016
Buhari- Osibande please I don't want to see Tinubu around aso rock as am going to see my dokitor Wa'allahi i don't trust him.

Osibanjo- I hear baba, besides I don balance am Finnish, I no dey owe am again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by Abraham1986: 6:55am On Feb 06, 2016
PLS CAN SOMEONE HELP: I dont know where APC and PDP meets in abuja on weekly basis for meetings espcially in galadinma-gwarinpa area. I want to start going for meetings. Can someone help?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by Progressive01(m): 7:22am On Feb 06, 2016
He's telling the VeeP to make sure Nnamdi Kanu's beans ration never gets any less watery.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 06, 2016
danderson:
Emm banjo don't blame the generals oooh because you are just a bloody civilian to annoy them. Just keep blaming GEJ and Judges
PROVACATEUR:

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by GworoChewinMaga: 7:52am On Feb 06, 2016
Buhari: you are acting president. Not president. Don't let dem callz you commissioner, kwo!

Osunbade : yes sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Governor In The North Since 1999? / Just In!!! 41 Unknown Gunmen Killed In Anambra State / Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.