Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,249 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba (4742 Views)

What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba / Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
In as much as I don't like his insults
Kanu has only proved an idea that only force can make you get what you want in Nigeria
Today everyone's discussing restructuring
But when Yoruba have been peacefully campaigning for it it wasn't discussed
Same thing with Niger delta they used force to collect 13%

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by Afam4eva(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nigeria does not listen to peacemakers. It's not until you make trouble that they will pay attention to you.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by xynerise: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Afam4eva:
Nigeria does not listen to peacemakers. It's not until you make trouble that they will pay attention to you.

I see more troubles coming then

10 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by Papiikush: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Taking an Action is always better than mere words. Though I am not supporting their system of approach, it will only spill blood at the end

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
Afam4eva:

I agree with you
Also why is tinubu so quiet in moments like this ??

14 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:
Taking an Action is always better than mere words. Though I am not supporting their system of approach, it will only spill blood at the end

It won't spill any blood
No Yoruba will be dragged into any war we will go out separate way Nigeria isn't working
Have Yorubas armed OPC?

4 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by Papiikush: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Markfemi2:

It won't spill any blood
No Yoruba will be dragged into any war we will go out separate way Nigeria isn't working
Have Yorubas armed OPC?
No Yoruba will be dragged into war? What do you mean? Ibo lives don't matter? Hausa lives don't matter?

Nigeria is not working Yeah, I guess biafra will work the very second you guys get the fück out

Please be reasonable

2 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Markfemi2:
Kanu has only proved an idea that only force can make you get what you want in Nigeria
Who knows the amount of ICE you took that your bigotry melted away?

Ngokafor bia ka mua amu

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:

No Yoruba will be dragged into war? What do you mean? Ibo lives don't matter? Hausa lives don't matter?

Please be reasonable

What I mean is all Yoruba soldiers will be ordered to withdraw from fighting
I'm sure niger delta. Will do the same
Middle belt same thing
Nigeria isn't working
Yes we Yorubas like Nigeria but it's not structured the way we want
We want to control our ports
We want our taxes to go to us not 1%
We want Kwara and Kogi back
That's the truth
I won't lie

13 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by Agbaletu: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Afonjas should heighten their ritual beheading practices..... who knows it may give them odudua republic
lol

4 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by Papiikush: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Markfemi2:

What I mean is all Yoruba soldiers will be ordered to withdraw from fighting
I'm sure niger delta. Will do the same
Middle belt same thing
Nigeria isn't working
Yes we Yorubas like Nigeria but it's not structured the way we want
We want to control our ports
We want our taxes to go to us not 1%
We want Kwara and Kogi back
That's the truth
I won't lie

You are making Zero sense. These are were words of a tribalistic bigots.
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by feelgoodInc: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Markfemi2:

seriously I don't feel comfortable about you being this way, I really liked the real you. because the real you is not on my side, there's nothing like restructuring. no one needs it. first October is in the corner.

port Harcourt port isn't functioning, Calabar port isn't functioning, warri port isn't functioning to it's capacity meanwhile the dry port in the north functions properly, I import things and need to transfer it by road from Lagos to my state, guy all man should be on their own, rebuilding the northern states ravaged by boko Haram shouldn't be from my pockets. if the north decide not to go to school then it's poverty for them not for me, they should stop depending on us but should depend on themselves.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
feelgoodInc:

seriously I don't feel comfortable about you being this way, I really liked the real you. because the real you is not on my side, there's nothing like restructuring. no one needs it. first October is in the corner.

I hope you know if Ibo pulls out of Nigeria niger delta will follow out and Yoruba will leave too

6 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:

You are making Zero sense. These are were words of a tribalistic bigots.

Please mention 0 sense in what I'm saying

7 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by feelgoodInc: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Markfemi2:

I hope you know if Ibo pulls out of Nigeria niger delta will follow out and Yoruba will leave too
are you leaving in the south? LoL. south south, you are right, all this people leaving elsewhere​ don't know, they just sit on their bed and type rub online, south south will move with igbos that's true.

7 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
feelgoodInc:

port Harcourt port isn't functioning, Calabar port isn't functioning, warri port isn't functioning to it's capacity meanwhile the dry port in the north functions properly, I import things and need to transfer it by road from Lagos to my state, guy all man should be on their own, rebuilding the northern states ravaged by boko Haram shouldn't be from my pockets. if the north decide not to go to school then it's poverty for them not for me, they should stop depending on us but should depend on themselves.

No one is forcing igbos to stay
If they want to go they can go
Only thing is igbo does not want to bear the consequences of losing assets

3 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by Homeboiy: 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
if u don't use force on Nigerians
ur failing it

I can remember how I used forced on my landlord

since then he dey fear me

5 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by feelgoodInc: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Markfemi2:

No one is forcing igbos to stay
If they want to go they can go
Only thing is igbo does not want to bear the consequences of losing assets

who northern assets help? they told them to come back home, I can remember a neighbor coming from the north with no shirts during the northern riots, anyone that stays there stays at their own risk.

8 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
Markfemi2:

...why must you wait for igbos to leave before you consider to exit too? Don't you know what you guys want or does your life depends on igbos? I can't understand. Don't bring shame to your tribe. Hence people talked about cowardice.

18 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...why must you wait for igbos to leave before you consider to exit too? Don't you know what you guys want or does your life depends on igbos? I can't understand. Don't bring shame to your tribe. Hence people talked about cowardice.

Nigeria can only survive if everyone's is in it
If Yorubas pull out of Nigeria I don't expect Igbo to stay with Hausa or niger delta
If niger delta exits too I don't expect Igbo or Yoruba to renain
If north leaves too others go
It's not cowardice or dependency on Igbo
Just saying it as it is

7 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
Markfemi2:

Nigeria can only survive if everyone's is in it
If Yorubas pull out of Nigeria I don't expect Igbo to stay with Hausa or niger delta
If niger delta exits too I don't expect Igbo or Yoruba to renain
If north leaves too others go
It's not cowardice or dependency on Igbo
Just saying it as it is
...you don't need to "expect the course of action of others ".Just focus on yourself. What others does is never your headache.

9 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...you don't need to "expect the course of action of others ".Just focus on yourself. What others does is never your headache.

I think your just looking for bile to spill

4 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by ScotsReferendum: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Gradually the zombies are waking up

1st was Kyase
2nd is Op

More to follow suit in the coming days.

15 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Markfemi2:

I think your just looking for bile to spill
...you need to learn how to be independent of your decisions and also take your future in your own hands. Is not too late to learn .

11 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...you need to learn how to be independent of your decisions and also take your future in your own hands. Is not too late to learn .

Sorry I won't be dragged into insults
Rather I advise you on the same one part of Igbo wants Biafra the other wants restructuring the other is saying no restructuring

Before you accuse of others of things look at yourself

7 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by victorDanladi: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
Markfemi2:

Yoruba used force to get 1999 presidency.
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Markfemi2:

Sorry I won't be dragged into insults
Rather I advise you on the same one part of Igbo wants Biafra the other wants restructuring the other is saying no restructuring

Before you accuse of others of things look at yourself
...of course that's a good thing. They are republicans and that's one advantage of democracy. Igbos don't do 'imposition '.At the end of the day, superior arguments and the silent majority will win the day.

But learn to take your own future and don't depend on others. It's absurd!!!!

8 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by Chiaka(f): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
What is your point exactly Poor right up.

1 Like

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba by Chukazu: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Markfemi2:

What I mean is all Yoruba soldiers will be ordered to withdraw from fighting I'm sure niger delta. Will do the same Middle belt same thing Nigeria isn't working Yes we Yorubas like Nigeria but it's not structured the way we want We want to control our ports We want our taxes to go to us not 1% We want Kwara and Kogi back That's the truth I won't lie
KWARA YES!
KOGI HOW?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udenu INEC Office Fire Incident Caused By Power Surge - Police / SMEs: Enugu, Firm Train 400 Youths In Auto-Revamping / APC February Convention Uncertain As Crises Persist In States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.