Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him (41256 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by datigbogirl: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
nzeobi:
They guy felt he was on nairaland where people make baseless allegations.

I'm very sure d guy would be a nairaland er. ..Seun shey you see wetin your Mods don turn Nairaland into? oafs have taken over and now represent & embarrass Nairaland publicly.

Kontinuu.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
RollingStones:

Entity lakamua to apply close up @ dis atyma via unec vibrations cos Ewu akpukpanti are in fulani kingdom hereth else they willy decode uganda vibrations and begin to vibrate via ihe anuu na nti.
Bikokwa lets rotate abaka to Queens Languajara.
I adolf for uganda.
ewo..... nwanne wadup
where you pin?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by MalcoImX: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
datigbogirl:

And you'll say any nonsense to let ppl think you can talk.
datigbogirl, tell Ben Bruised that he talks too much.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Khan1993: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Check the LIKES again, its 615 and still counting grin grin

Likes are opinion poll of your comment
Those 615 who liked my comment had something you lacked #CommonSense undecided

Now, go and die
sorry I don't partake in e-brawl over trivial matters like this. Find your fellow e-warrior else where.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by chiefobdk(m): 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
iamkeyz:

muaness remains his conradic majesty cheif administrator IAMKEYZ vibrating to the whole universe all the way from illia d'errosion
the godz.............
SEPTEMBER is admission, FEBRUARY is matriculation, please, when is GRADUATION?

May Ur days be long.

my obi adimma was made in anwurika to minage vie my niger optical trayazin to federaization vie highpa www.

may Ur first son never enwekwa d festus of Ur landlord.

munwanes is made of so much obioma ngwa. to nyopus u vibr8..

I doff my coconut
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by blazer234: 12:33am On Feb 07, 2016
missKiffy:
So STV uses innoson cars, that's good

No, they Dont use innoson cars; they only bought innoson bus.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by RollingStones(m): 2:43am On Feb 07, 2016
iamkeyz:
ewo..... nwanne wadup where you pin?
042 and You?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by SenatorJames(m): 12:13am On Feb 18, 2016
This is a mature response from a common sense Senator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) / Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation / Obasanjo And Atiku Pictured Together Laughing And Playing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.