Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,532 members, 7,865,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? (2627 Views)

"Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by myfantasies(f): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
vault:

5..... just hire trailer sha oo
Don't worry about trailer, i go carry dem for head

Desperate times calls for desperate measures
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by RoyalBlak007: 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
myfantasies:
Yes 5

Opportunities like dis only comes once in a lifetime grin grin
Hahahahahahah! So u sef like moni? grin grin
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by RoyalBlak007: 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
endoski:
i go Bleep omotola nd nicki minaj
grin I'll have em both too....Toolz will be in reserves
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
vault:

I wouldn't commit a crime on norms but with abilities and favoured circumstances ....... what would you have me do?.... na bank sure pass joor grin
I brought somethin' for you.Now come along nice an easy. grin An be quite when ya do,don't wanna disturb the other Nl anders.

Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Head straight to SERENA WILLIAMS or NIKKI MINAJ's bedroom. Na rape sure pass grin grin grin grin
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by endoski: 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin I'll have em both too....Toolz will be in reserves
lol..i tel u

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

[size=14pt]Its only for those who belong[/size]
Belong? TELL me
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by Cholls(m): 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
my brother I be in. in my room.
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by RoyalBlak007: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
Belong? TELL me
Nevermind smiley
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 06, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Nevermind smiley
You best angry
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by RoyalBlak007: 12:06am On Feb 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
You best angry
Ur so inquisitive
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by myfantasies(f): 12:06am On Feb 06, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Hahahahahahah! So u sef like moni? grin grin
See question grin

Who no love money?
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by RoyalBlak007: 12:09am On Feb 06, 2016
myfantasies:
See question grin

Who no love money?
i like you for being truthful
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by myfantasies(f): 12:10am On Feb 06, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
i like you for being truthful
Tanks grin

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 06, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Ur so inquisitive
You sayin' I'm nosey?
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by RoyalBlak007: 12:13am On Feb 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
You sayin' I'm nosey?
Nah...am saying am liking you more....for real
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by vault(m): 12:14am On Feb 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
I brought somethin' for you.Now come along nice an easy. grin An be quite when ya do,don't wanna disturb the other Nl anders.

lolz.... at least let me do these things first now ...... after then I might think of accepting your kind gesture and gift grin
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 06, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Nah...am saying am liking you more....for real
You take a likin' ta folks quick.
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by vault(m): 12:15am On Feb 06, 2016
myfantasies:
Don't worry about trailer, i go carry dem for head

Desperate times calls for desperate measures

hahaha..... carry am for head.....lmao.....my NL crush is the real deal grin
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by RoyalBlak007: 12:19am On Feb 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
You take a likin' ta folks quick.
Not every time.....i look beyond what i see

you might not like me

buh i do to you

its just a like
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by myfantasies(f): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2016
vault:

hahaha..... carry am for head.....lmao.....my NL crush is the real deal grin
Dis one no be crush matter

Na money sure pass
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by vault(m): 12:28am On Feb 06, 2016
myfantasies:
Dis one no be crush matter
Na money sure pass
gringrin am starting to feel it should really happen...... na bank sure pass
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 06, 2016
vault:

lolz.... at least let me do these things first now ...... after then I might think of accepting your kind gesture and gift grin
I said come easy,don't make me get rough.*takes out eye mace* Now act right.
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by vault(m): 12:31am On Feb 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
I said come easy,don't make me get rough.*takes out eye mace* Now act right.

oh.... so you don't even have a fire arm, just an eye mace....... come and get me cool
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by VivaDeAngelo(m): 12:36am On Feb 06, 2016
Strangle bubu asap
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 06, 2016
vault:

oh.... so you don't even have a fire arm, just an eye mace....... come and get me cool
You asked for it.Suffer!!

Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 06, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Not every time.....i look beyond what i see
you might not like me
buh i do to you
its just a like
Okay smiley

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by vault(m): 1:31am On Feb 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
You asked for it.Suffer!!

aii ma'am..... am all yours
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by RoyalBlak007: 1:38am On Feb 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
Okay smiley
Byee for now...av a splendid rest wink
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 06, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Byee for now...av a splendid rest wink
Uh,it's 6pm,I ain't goin' ta bed.
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 06, 2016
vault:

aii ma'am..... am all yours
I just maced you, how are you not in pain
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by vicstar(m): 3:54am On Feb 06, 2016
u guys aint seeing the devil in d detail undecided it takes more than an hour to pull a bank stunt,it doesn't matter if u are invisible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEN! Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women / Miss Or Hit? He Tried A Toilet Selfie / Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.