Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) (2196 Views)

Show Of Shame As Govt, Security Officials Turn Govt House To Boxing Arena / Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode / Ogun Assembly Nullifies Sale Of Gateway Hotels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by moneygurl: 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5DBn0-2Rk0  (Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0F4v7JKfOQ&feature=related   (Part 2)

Nigeria God Help us.

Why did they not allow him to sit.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by asha80(m): 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2009
What where they even discussing about All i am hearing is people exchanging insults.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by kokoA(m): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2009
Ogun house again? These ogun men never ceases to amaze me o. I pity the people of the state.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by moneygurl: 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2009
asha 80:

What where they even discussing about All i am hearing is people exchanging insults.

They wanted to ask him questions about the local government fund, since he is the chairman.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by bawomolo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2009
so the argument is over not standing up to answer questions

wow
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by bawomolo(m): 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2009
lmao@what's your credibility. clowns and their egos
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by Ibime(m): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2009
Ogun State too dey fall their hand recently. . . from naked legislators, to Gbenga Daniel wahala, to these baboons in the House of Assembly. . . . abi them swear for Ogun State?. . . . this state is fast becoming the laughing stock of the nation. . .
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by preselect(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2009
the state also produced OBJ
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by egin(m): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2009
Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by preselect(m): 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2009
those guys are not fit to be headmasters of any primary school. but in ogun state, they make laws for the people. grin
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by LamidiObi: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2009
juju is part of there culture. are u surprise
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by tarano: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2009
The House has Fallen apart, Period Nigerians are watching and they are learning.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by dean2725: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2009
"You standed there insulting . . ."

just dey murder grammar anyhow grin
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by SapeleGuy: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2009
LamidiObi:

juju is part of there culture. are u surprise
Juju is part of the culture all over nigeria/africa (christian & muslim). We should use it to sanitise the landscape, clearly this is the only thing they all fear and respect. Rather than doing it in secret, make them swear in public. Along with the bible and koran, they should make these politicians swear an oath on one rusty piece of iron (ogun) to do good and advance the nation.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by LamidiObi: 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2009
juju is highest in yorubaland . yoruba do juju for everything. juju for farming, murder juju for politics, sleep with there child for juju, juju for hammering women . there may be juju in this nairaland. that is why they go home not.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by debosky(m): 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2009
grin grin grin grin

Egos and 'respect' - those are the two things destroying Yoruba people. I guess they've forgotten that respect is earned not demanded.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by MrCrackles(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2009
Thuggish lawmakers who are nothing but a bunch of daft morons and fetish minded twats waffling about nothing sensible as usual!
Psssssssssssssf angry
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by bawomolo(m): 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2009
all the man wanted was his god damn respect as the head motor park chairman.

just give him a seat and some eva wine to chill with.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by oyinda3(f): 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2009
egin:

Nigeria is doomed.

bawomolo:

all the man wanted was his god damn respect as the head motor park chairman.

just give him a seat and some eva wine to chill with.

lol
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by tpiah: 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2009
in part one why didnt they let people hear exactly what the persons involved were saying because the whole thing sounds like a Nollywood video.

same goes for part two.

i cant make head or tail of what's going on.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by RichyBlacK(m): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2009
They are not that bad.

The only problem I noticed was that their command of the English language is below average.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by tpiah: 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2009
they were speaking Yoruba and someone "translated" it for the video.

The mouth movements dont match the words.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by oyinda3(f): 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2009
tpiah:

they were speaking Yoruba and someone "translated" it for the video.

The mouth movements dont match the words.

lol. it didn't match probably after the upload to youtube. u will notice if u watch it again that the audio is a couple of seconds faster than the video.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2009
I just saw the video and I am in awe!!

Are these the most qualified people to lead what ever constituency they represent?? Tufiakwa!! See the touts we call leaders and we wonder why Nigeria is still backwards. Try rebranding these fools first.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2009
I can't even understand the translated english.

What's the point of the meeting?
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by tpiah: 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2009
I thought someone said they're from the Motor Park Association?

Not sure they represent any constituency though I could be wrong.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by tpiah: 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2009
oyinda.:

lol. it didn't match probably after the upload to youtube. u will notice if u watch it again that the audio is a couple of seconds faster than the video.

were they speaking Yoruba or English?

'cos I felt they were speaking Yoruba which someone then translated via audio.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2009
tpiah:

I thought someone said they're from the Motor Park Association?

I think that was bawomolo
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2009
rotflmao @ shut up your mouth and face the crowd. idiot.

cheiii rotfl grin grin
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by oyinda3(f): 12:00am On Jul 03, 2009
tpiah:

I thought someone said they're from[b] the Motor Park Association? [/b]

that's bamowolo's joke lol
the english isn't translated o just bad quality video with audio faster than normal lol

basically they called the local govt chairman in to answer some questions (in those papers) but they spent the whole time name calling and arguing about titles, sitting rights etc he was a former honorable house member and wanted them to call him by his title and give him a seat due to his "medical condition"

moneygurl:

They wanted to ask him questions about the local government fund, since he is the chairman.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by tpiah: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2009
oyinda.:

that's bamowolo's joke lol
the english isn't translated o just bad quality video with audio faster than normal lol

basically they called the local govt chairman in to answer some questions (in those papers) but they spent the whole time name calling and arguing about titles, sitting rights etc he was a former honorable house member and wanted them to call him by his title and give him a seat due to his "medical condition"

oh, I guess I missed the whole point of the session then.

I couldnt follow anything because of the fast/slow audio that didnt match the actual speech.

thanks for explaining.

Here I was assuming they were from the Motor park association.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by Uche2nna(m): 12:10am On Jul 03, 2009
Be quiet, Gentlemens shocked shocked shocked

Una no go kill me for hia oooooo grin grin grin grin

Abeg where is the rest of the recording?

These guys look like members of NURTW (Nigerian Union of Road transport workers)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Lagosians aren’t living, they merely exist – Muiz Banire / Oshiomhole Campaigns At Night As Elections Draw Near (picture Inside) / Nige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.