Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) (2200 Views)

Show Of Shame As Govt, Security Officials Turn Govt House To Boxing Arena / Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode / Ogun Assembly Nullifies Sale Of Gateway Hotels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by tpiah: 12:12am On Jul 03, 2009
NURTW (Nigerian Union of Road transport workers)

that's the word I was looking for.

I knew they have another name.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by Uche2nna(m): 12:13am On Jul 03, 2009
oyinda.:

and wanted them to call him by his title and give him a seat due to his "medical condition"

Medical condition, ko. Dont mind that thief  grin

He would not address the allegations levelled against him while standing but his medical condition did not deter him from abusing the whole house while STANDING.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:16am On Jul 03, 2009
Just out of curiousity, does the fact that you were a former house member, make "honourable" a title to be addressed by?? Should the honourable stuff end after your tenure expires??  
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by oyinda3(f): 12:16am On Jul 03, 2009
Uche2nna:

Medical condition, ko. Dont mind that thief  grin

He would not address the allegations levelled against him while standing but his medical condition did not deter him from abusing the whole house while STANDING.

no mind am. lol did u see he forgot his reading glasses at home and couldn't read the documents either lol
serious medical condition

even the ones sitting sef are touts
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by MrCrackles(m): 12:18am On Jul 03, 2009
[b]Honourable [/b]na serious title for Nigeria oooo! grin grin grin
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by Uche2nna(m): 12:20am On Jul 03, 2009
oyinda.:

no mind am. lol did u see he forgot his reading glasses at home and couldn't read the documents either lol
serious medical condition

even the ones sitting sef are touts

cheesy

They just turned law making into a circus. He forgot his glasses and he was even asking if someone would lend him one   shocked

He can afford to act like that cos he knows that all the other members of the house are also plain rogues and thieves.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:26am On Jul 03, 2009
MrCrackles:

[b]Honourable [/b]na serious title for Nigeria oooo! grin grin grin

From the video, you can see that the thing really pain the guy say dem address am as councillor/local chairman instead of honourable. So I ask, is it constitutional for honourable to be a title even after your tenure don pass?? Will official letters bear the title of honourable or just plain mr./dr./engr/e.t.c
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by bawomolo(m): 1:39am On Jul 03, 2009
prefixes are big business in Nigeria.

you aint shit if you aren't honorable or ambassador or chief.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by oyinda3(f): 2:07am On Jul 03, 2009
bawomolo what is ur own prefix sef?
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by preselect(m): 3:18am On Jul 03, 2009
debosky:

grin grin grin grin

Egos and 'respect' - those are the two things destroying Yoruba people. I guess they've forgotten that respect is earned not demanded.

do you really think it is only yoruba people? i think it has something to do with sub-saharan africans
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by SapeleGuy: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2009
Are these videos any different from the way 'we' talk to one another on Nairaland? In fact, i believe it is more civil.

PS. accented english is not bad english. Make una take am easy.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by oyinda3(f): 8:17am On Jul 03, 2009
SapeleGuy:

Are these videos any different from the way 'we' talk to one another on Nairaland? In fact, i believe it is more civil.

we just expected our leaders to be more responsible
lmao very good point tho
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by IGWEUSA(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2009
oyinda.:

we just expected our leaders to be more responsible
lmao very good point tho

All Nigerians shld display the same level of responsibility in what ever they do, not only our leaders. Even the rate of tribalistic

bashing and insults on Nland shows that there is little or no differrence btw those lawmakers and Nlanders who always claim to be

the generation for change
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by oyinda3(f): 9:28am On Jul 03, 2009
lol that's true
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by preselect(m): 5:20am On Jul 04, 2009
SapeleGuy:

PS. accented english is not bad english. Make una take am easy.

this goes to enhance something i have said more than once. our problems in nigeria may not just be in our leadership but in our populace generally. b/c after all these leaders were manufactured from the population.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by romeo(m): 6:50am On Jul 04, 2009
Let me land! let me land! let me land!! ROTFL, you be aeroplane?
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by blacksta(m): 7:06am On Jul 04, 2009
romeo:

Let me land! let me land! let me land!! ROTFL, you be aeroplane?

i am sure he was looking for nearest insult airport
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by preselect(m): 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2009
lol
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by naijatoday: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2009
"I am not a Killer!" Ogun State Governor Gbenga Daniel on BEN TV United Kingdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzSttfBnYLE&feature=related
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by redsun(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2009
Dickheads and we are wondering why the country is bleeped.Ogbongbo empty skulls.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by MrCrackles(m): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2009

"I am not a Killer!" Ogun State Governor Gbenga Daniel on BEN TV United Kingdom.

What a disgrace. . .
Flashing his rotten dentures whilst displaying top level buffoonery and moronic tendencies!
Nigeria is bleeped, we not only have a dullard as a president, state leaders are dense and clueless too! sad
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2009
everybody wants to rule the world 'cos they can do a better job.
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by presido1: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2009
Is this not the same Ogun that every body is a prof?
Re: Ogun Assembly's Show Of Shame.... Lol (you Must Watch This) by SegzyJoe(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2009
Nigerian with holier than thou attitudes, are we sayiing what is obtainable in one part of Naija is strange to other section of the country? why is this forum full of people that always look for opportunity to bash any tribes with the slightest anything?

My candid opinion is that this forum is becoming an Igbo activists forum and it is quite unfortunate, something must be done about it. The forum should serve the common good of this country. Since we have millions of Nigerians on this forum it should be an opportunity to promote the common good of our dear nation, not to ridicule us in the eyes of the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gen. Azazi Is New National Security Adviser / Watch Imo State Youths Destroying Ohakim Billboard Of Fake 10,000 Jobs In Owerri / War Drums •northerners Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.