Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Man Who Slept With More Than 400 Women Now Hates Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Slept With More Than 400 Women Now Hates Sex (836 Views)

Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Slept With More Than 400 Women Now Hates Sex by ijaw1stson: 7:44am On Feb 06, 2016
Benny James, from London, England, UK, boasts he had sex with more than 400 women but it ruined his life. A 22-year-old playboy, whose longest relationship lasted just a week, says he is now bored of sex and hopes to find that special someone one day.
“I’ve tried to calm down the sex – I’m only sleeping with about two each week now.”
He said: “I want to settle down and start a family but I’ve become so used to sleeping with girls that I’m not attracted to them after sex,’ Mr James said. I end up hurting them but not deliberately. Since the start of the year I’ve been out with six girls – one for a whole week. I’ve tried to calm down the sex – I’m only sleeping with about two each week now.”
But Mr James has struggled to hold down a long-term relationship in recent months
Benny’s Twitter account has more that 90,000 followers and is filled with photos of sexy scanitly-clad women flirting with him and offering to meet. Hard to believe but the young man claims he feels lonely and objectified as the only thing women want from him is sex.
“I look at them and all they want from me is sex but I can’t give it to them.”
He added: “I look at them and all they want from me is sex but I can’t give it to them. They could be Rhianna but it doesn’t matter. I’m really bored of having sex all the time. Sex has ruined my life. When I find a girl I really like I try and put off sex as I know I won’t chat to them after that. It’s my natural instinct.

Re: Man Who Slept With More Than 400 Women Now Hates Sex by mayorkyzo: 8:25am On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Man Who Slept With More Than 400 Women Now Hates Sex by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2016
hmm i too hav come to hate sex
Re: Man Who Slept With More Than 400 Women Now Hates Sex by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 06, 2016
NO. why is he tired?he should continue. *sighs*
Re: Man Who Slept With More Than 400 Women Now Hates Sex by babdap: 9:04am On Feb 06, 2016
My advice is for him to have a medical test and spiritual cleansing asap
Re: Man Who Slept With More Than 400 Women Now Hates Sex by chriskosherbal(m): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2016
Yea is good to settle down.

(1) (Reply)

15 Fascinating Love Facts That You Probably Didn’t Know / Help!!!!..what Kind Of Meat Is This? / Is This Crativity Or Is This Stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.