Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari (25153 Views)

Biafra: Britain, Buhari Should Tell The World Why They Hate Igbos – IPOB / Buhari Repairing Nigeria’s Reputation Damaged By Jonathan — Fashola / Arms Purchase Scam Has Damaged Nigeria’s Reputation – Bamidele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by alexlee50: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2016
This is unpatriotic. Always demarketing nigeria and nigerians at every given oppurtunity
Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by Onyiridike(f): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2016
Ebukaobi:
The same place you got information that Yorubas are promiscuous and unclean

That was a conditional statement and not a fact.

You may not understand, anyway.
Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by Ebukaobi: 11:31am On Feb 07, 2016
Nonsense

I know IPOB when I see them write

Your hatred for Buhari is as clear as crystal

And why didn't you use example of Igbo and drugs for your conditional statement ?

Onyiridike:

That was a conditional statement and not a fact.

You may not understand, anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by banmee(m): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2016
chymevicks:

disappointment comes with failed expectations. I wasn't disappointed nor surprised when I finally confirmed you are one of the numerous shoe-shining slaves from the West. Yohruhbars worshiping and serving the caliphates since 500BC

See where your mindset is even more phucked up. I am not even yoruba. I speak spanish fluently, learnt it last year using rosetta stone, you should try it. Anyway, does the fact that i speak spanish mean i am spanish or live in spain for that matter? The problem with you and a lot of Nigerians is you always use your asss for thinking instead of using your head to think logically. I always get a good laugh when i see most Nigerians attempt at Logic. It's hilarious.

FYI i also speak passable hausa. So i am Hausa too. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by lanchy: 11:40am On Feb 07, 2016
thiagocrush:

Shut up! Do you knw how many chinese, lebanese, indians who commit crime in the whole world, indians are known for rape but have u ever heard the indian prime minister call his people rapist?

Yorubas are known for 419 and bank fraud in the uk but does it mean all yorubas are 419ers, I fact you need some sense. No matter hw bad nigerians are, as a leader do not admit that your people are bad in a foreign country because for every one 419er there are a thousand lawyers, traders, doctors, architect, nurses doing nigeria proud.

Infact we need bia.fra, thats the only way I can rid my self of this shame

I never thought the day will come that an uneducated spare part seller will offer to give me sense. Thank you sir! I need not the kind of stupid sense that you have exhibited here.....only fools shout insults like barking dogs!! You can take that to your family house in bia.fra!
Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by thiagocrush: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2016
lanchy:

I never thought the day will come that an uneducated spare part seller will offer to give me sense. Thank you sir! I need not the kind of stupid sense that you have exhibited here.....only fools shout insults like barking dogs!! You can take that to your family house in bia.fra!

You made no sense, i read your post three times trying to understand you but i couldn't.
Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by Naturalle(f): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
U're entitled to your opinions

Onyiridike:

You are simply too young or myopic to understand the implications of Buhari's statement.
Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by lanchy: 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
thiagocrush:

You made no sense, i read your post three times trying to understand you but i couldn't.

The post was intuitive (easy to understand) enough, If people see you as untrustworthy as most people view Nigerians based on the amount of negative information which is actually factual (real), In Nigeria we HATE criticism, and always go defensive with abuse....quietly search yourself on this, and you will find it true(I don't expect a response).

Fact is fact, you can either accept it and work to make a positive change to it, or deny it and wallow in the self pity of personal insults! Common sense is NOT common. A person with common sense will take on criticism and become a better person through positive change......a fool on the other hand will be consumed with anger. Maybe you will understand this post better eh!
Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by quickAbel: 8:15am On Feb 08, 2016
criminally minded nigerians wil never want d truth told. If i were hm, i wud say more than that so dat u can change.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Refuses To Sign 2016 Budget, Returns Document To National Assembly / Court Sacks Abdulrauf Modibbo For Age Falsification / Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.