Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) (42378 Views)

Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos / See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & Cynthia Celebrate Their 2nd Traditional Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by landinfo: 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
This is what money would do....a rich girl marrying a man (trying man sha)

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by passionate88: 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin girls and pancake
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by jliusadura(m): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
Banky is celebrating with everybody. He is a good boy smiley

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Youngsage: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nice one okija
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
rattlesnake:
So they can't marry ordinary women again

It's either half caste
Billionaire daughter
....anyway madam I hope u know how to cope with a drunkard...the guy dey shack dieee
As in I tire oo, that's why the Rich get Richer and the poor get poorer..

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by justjify(m): 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
angryEbuka my guy,I saw wat you were doing in the last pix. Stop kissing pancake and foundation, its not good for your health. Ok?

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by tblaze007(m): 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Yes dear I believe u
..us as in Me and u....will u be my queen?
nellaluv:
wow. They look good....

This will soon be us ... wink
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by tblaze007(m): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hey wassup...long time[Qquote author=Deejacy2 post=42676571] As in I tire oo, that's why the Rich get Richer and the poor get poorer..[/quote]
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by tblaze007(m): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hey dear
Deejacy2:
As in I tire oo, that's why the Rich get Richer and the poor get poorer..
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by justjify(m): 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
aaronson:
Happy long mileage life.
Like she said below me.
Hehehehe! Chief, which one be mileage again? BTW the bride got me scared in the first pix.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by tblaze007(m): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
Swiss watsup
Swissheart:
Beautiful
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by darlenese(f): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
I can't see the bride's face
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by bitingcool: 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
Happy married life to them.
From my candid observation, I think most male folks of this era do not regard the sanctity of marriage.
Married men having side chick's, keeping late nights and generally dishonoring the wows they made seem to be the order of the day.

Despite having women who deliver the sex, food, looks, money and even the lineage back to back.
It seems society has accepted the 'cheating ' toga as a normalcy. What a shame.

I pray it's not too llate for broken hearts, disappointed wives and philandering husbands.

It's is better to remain single till you can conquer the flesh.

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
rattlesnake:

It's either half caste
Billionaire daughter
....anyway madam I hope u know how to cope with a drunkard...the guy dey shack dieee

That's because your "ordinary" women sleep around with every and anybody
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Baroba(m): 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
landinfo:
This is what money would do....a rich girl marrying a man (trying man sha)

The Uchendu's ( grooms family) are not exactly paupers, they are well off and equally connected..
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Onegai(f): 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
rattlesnake:

It's either half caste
Billionaire daughter

Reality is, when you get to a point in life, you cannot look back. It's asking for trouble because the other party doesn't have the same background as you. If a guy is someone who sees nothing wrong with spending £500 on F1 tickets (minus flights and hotel) marries a girl who has never stepped on a plane, she may not understand his tastes and see him as wasteful. If you see a girl who thinks spending N500, 000 on a piece of Nigerian Art is no big deal, and proceeds to drop N50, 000 on her friend's asoebi, you who have never been to an art exhibition will be screaming in your mind with vex. Even with friendship, social class becomes more visible (when one has friends who think the fact you mentioned you spent all your holidays abroad, is boasting, meanwhile it was you just talking innocently). That is why one can tell. who's posing, because they will so desperately try to cover the fact that their background was different that they overdo things.

There's nothing wrong with coming from a humble background. Just that, well... social classes don't mix. Even when they go to the U.K., Nigerians wih humbler backgrounds will be desperately trying to mix with the Nigerians who grew up as members of Polo club and living in Knightsbridge, and you'll see how swiftly the wealthier one's friends will put them in their place. Same with the U.S.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by iykak47: 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
It seems the lady is the daughter of young shall grow motors owner.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by nellaluv(f): 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
tblaze007:
Yes dear I believe u
..us as in Me and u....will u be my queen?

You don't like look bad. This could be us.... wink . Only thing left is.... Are you RICH grin
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by ochiora(f): 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
But underneath the shoe says Ferragamo abi my eyes no dey see clear? Bloggers be blowing things out of proportion to oppress the common man.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by donsteady(m): 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
d gal no too fyn..her bridal train is fyna dan her..
Are you serious? grin
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by tblaze007(m): 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
I'm Rich
nellaluv:

You don't like look bad. This could be us.... wink . Only thing left is.... Are you RICH grin
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by maestroferddi: 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
StOla:
If you're not fine as a woman, you can always depend on daddy's money to get you a handsome and hardworking man.

That is what I've learnt here.
LOL.

Are you saying that the guy married money?
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
Noble igwe must be there with his grinding Stone head

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Omeny: 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
rattlesnake:

It's either half caste
Billionaire daughter

Hahaha!

U not serious at all!

How u take know say my guy dey high?
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Emmyemmy1: 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Cute and artistic photography...

For your event ushering services contact us
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by AmicableEd: 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2016

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by nellaluv(f): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
tblaze007:
I'm Rich

Well then this could be us in the making... wink grin

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lucky gal very lucky gal to get such a fine guy.....

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by litetias(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
The guy is marrying for money. I pity him. I could never marry a girl who's social class is higher than mine.I love my pride too much for that

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by litetias(m): 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mrchippychappy:

That's because your "ordinary" women sleep around with every and anybody
I understand what you mean.
Poor gals fúck everything in trousers while rich gals, though slúts too, fúck men of a certain class
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Wize1: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
d gal no too fyn..her bridal train is fyna dan her..

Okay.

Be there waiting for fine. Her father is the billionaire owner of Young shall grow motors. She's shopped for herself a handsome and highly sought after young man, who is very committed to making her happy. Her life's looking good. Her fine mates are busy running up and down doing baby mama for riff raffs who dont have their time ( Ana Banner and co..)

Sorry, what did u say is wrong with her again?

5 Likes

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by 100Cents: 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
THE YOUNG SHALL GROW..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets / Afrocandy Says She's Feeling Better As She Shares Sultry Photos / Bimbo Oshin Joins Nose Ring Gang (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.