Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. (2949 Views)

Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of / NL Moderators Are Corrupt And Partial!! / Seun Osewa, You And Your Moderators Are The Tribalist On Nairaland! Ban Yourselves First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by walakolobo: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2009
if someone accusses you and your hands are clean, you wont go opening your mouths wide and yapping him, we are sure of what we are saying, and we will be sure to put you all where you belong very soon.
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by walakolobo: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2009
InfoHelper:

who is this we u keep typing here?hmmm u better go start selling maps of nigeria on the street or maybe join forces with that american gala seller.

You will repeat this very very shortly.

Did anyone notice they havent tried to say no to the accusations? This shows what we are saying is very very very correct.
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by InfoHelper: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2009
Oops sorry no hawkers on abuja streets
go somwere yemi i have no time for this. i have lmao at u since the 1980s and will continue to do so old man.
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by walakolobo: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2009
InfoHelper:

Oops sorry no hawkers on abuja streets
go somwere yemi i have no time for this. i have lmao at u since the 1980s and will continue to do so old man.

and you continue to be a poor man while we continue to make and rake in our money in the same profession where you are struggling, I know who you are, but leave all the personal attacks behind, I dont care if you know my name, age, fathers name, age or whatever else.

Stop stealing other peoples credentials and details, i dont give a dam if you know me, honestly, even if i have shared food in the same plate with you, it doesnt bother me, the point is this, stop stealing people's details, stop it, stop using NairaLand record to go into other people's email and doing your dirty work. Stop it.

You are a thief, a glorious one for that matter - leave all the personal attacks, it is not the issue. You can never laugh at me, rather it is the other way. What credentials do you have? If you know me very well, then tell the entire world how I made distinction from HND, How I made first Class in the university, how I got scholarship from Shell to go for an MSC in the UK, comeone, tell everyone, or else keep your mouth shut and continue to laugh your head to your destruction, but please stop stealing peoples details.
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by InfoHelper: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2009
hahahahaa u don humble urself.
hmmm stop this stop that well WE WERE AT SCHOOL TOGETHER!
o will u stop abusing nairalanders anyhow, sayin pen is and pu ssy? and stop speaking of peoples mothers and fathers? will u stick to ur id mr man?
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by walakolobo: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2009
I stick one hundred percent to my accusations - Thieves are moderating on NairaLand.
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by no21: 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2009
A plan is motion to confirm this report.
Lets wait and see.
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by no21: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2009
@michelin

You are changing,
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by DrKitaun(m): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2009
is it true that TUMFULU is a disticntion HND holder also with a 1st class from a uni ? shocked grin
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by amebono11: 2:17am On Jul 08, 2009
d dude might be posting facts here undecided
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by Gabry(f): 3:31am On Jul 08, 2009
Poster, I admit it now. I was the master mind behind all of this. I was the one trailing you guys into my lair so that I could scam something from you guys but I found out that you guys be ajepako so theres nothing to scam there. AM tired now so I admit my fault here and come clean. ANyways, u are safe now. Im going to another forum like the US forum to do this same activity and I would appreciate if you would keep this a secret. Lets just keep this between us. Thank you wink
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by xoxoxo(f): 4:13am On Jul 08, 2009
@poster

If you are 100% positive then go the the police and let the police inform the feds. They'll take it from there. It may take time but they'll catch them. Don't change anything, let them feed until the big bang grin grin
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2009
no21:

@michelin

You are changing,

Change happenz!
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by spikedcylinder: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2009
Since when did mods start having access to IP addresses? undecided
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by Liyola(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2009
Hmmm 4th world war, watch owt.
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by walakolobo: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2009
InfoHelper:

hahahahaa u don humble urself.
hmmm stop this stop that well WE WERE AT SCHOOL TOGETHER!
o will u stop abusing nairalanders anyhow, sayin pen is and pu ssy? and stop speaking of peoples mothers and fathers? will u stick to ur id mr man?

Just because i refuse to borrow you 10 naira in those days of your hungry life? Looks like you are still an hungry wretched man, this is what you will continue to be while we use your head as stepping stones to more success. U are realy a fool, you think these things move me? You realy dont know me.

I maintain you are a thief, an armed robber and you will meet your waterloo soon.
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by walakolobo: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2009
To those who think their IP  ADDRESS is not shown to the moderators - look at the figure below and read the content of the box hatched in red.

I tell you these moderators do their shady deal un abated.

Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by Liyola(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2009
@walakolobo
i cnt c it very wel on my browser, if na true, seun Bleep up b dat.
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by spikedcylinder: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2009
Mods CANNOT see IP addresses. That's the fact but anyone can choose to believe whatever they like either way.
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by walakolobo: 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Mods CANNOT see IP addresses. That's the fact but anyone can choose to believe whatever they like either way.

You must think we are illetrates.

Go to the website of the forum makers - simple machine forum. SMF - download and configure any forum you like, tell your friends to add themselves on their computers as users, and come back to prove to us if you can see their IP addresses or not. U must think we are talking out of talking's sake.
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by pappyn: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2009
those who believe America as a democratic nation watch this please they are not who they seem http://www.documentarywire.com/obama-and-the-global-elite
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by spikedcylinder: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2009
walakolobo:

You must think we are illetrates.

You said it yourself.
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by walakolobo: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You said it yourself.

stick to the issue at hand, why are so many moderators thriving as thieves on Nairaland
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by spikedcylinder: 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2009
I was sticking to the issue but you chose to call yourself an illiterate.
I said Mods cannot see IP addresses but you have chosen to be adamant with your naivete. What else can a girl do to help? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by walakolobo: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2009
nothing needed from a girl, but rather for her to keep it sealed, up and down, keep it sealed. We maintain nairaland moderators are thieves and armed robbers, you are talking about them seeing IP. It your naivety that is killing here not mine.

NairaLand moderators has access to members IP and they are using it, they are all thieves.
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by no21: 12:03am On Jul 13, 2009
So if they see IP addresses, what can they possibly do with it?

and someone should learn when to answer question and when not to,
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by sley4life(m): 1:22am On Jul 13, 2009
hack into ur pc & pull out ur data
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by no21: 5:31am On Jul 13, 2009
hmm! undecided
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by Georgettes(f): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2009
Is this real? now i'm scared but i don't think they have access to members' IP addresses.
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by Liyola(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2009
Its getting out of hand,
@moderators
is it true you guys see our IP's? True/false nw.
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by dani1luv: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2009
@ Poster
Moderators dont see IP Adresses. . okay wink
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. by walakolobo: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2009
@dani1luv

stay there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Lost City Atlantis / How Do I Send A Private Message On Nairaland? / Funniest And Coolest Usernames On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.