Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others (21639 Views)

EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Lamorde Removed / How Buhari Was Arrested In London By Interpol Over Crimes Against Humanity / Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others by truthspeaks: 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Do it b4 telling us n stop all dis yeye media trial. Wch kain propaganda govt n efcc be dis.evrytime 'we will' we will'. Do it alredy. Stu.pid change
dre11:

•‘Sambo in US for therapy, to be back end of February’
•Kuku not running, already in court – Group

http://newtelegraphonline.com/efcc-write-interpol-sambo-kuku-lamorde-others/

Re: EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others by linusbnn(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
wheredemdey:
That kingsley kuku should be arrested ASAP

Dude made alot of women rich...bought a house for that Daniella girl with big bum...even the monalisa girl....that guy bought a Benz ml500 for a girl he met at the airport...i know cos the girl is my family friend.....this kuku guy can spend money for Africa....he does so many sinparties ...ask receptionist at Radisson blu,oriental and Bolton white hotels....damn it...that guy spends money like its going out of fashion....hv been to one of his parties at the resort owned by the current oni of Ife...damn...God punish that niggah

But you enjoyed the party then and he was a good guy then to you
Re: EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others by truthspeaks: 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
All na propaganda. Even buhari has bn exposed as propaganda. It's media trial all d time 4getin dat they only hv 3yrs to go.na so so mouth dem get.
Love Machine:
Efcc should convict the ones that are already on trial before others will follow.8 months of probing without any conviction.
Re: EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others by salisy: 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
By hook or crook
EFCC need to be bring these guys for trial

Even if it means repeating the UMARU DIKKO esque
The way they raped us is unforgivable

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others by truthspeaks: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
Buhari too can asnwer dis question. He shld be asked since London z whr d presidential clinic is
qualityovenbake:
They are all going for medical leave. What happen to our health sector or why are they afraid of our health sector?
Re: EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others by orelove4liff: 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
Love Machine:
Efcc should convict the ones that are already on trial before others will follow.8 months of probing without any conviction.
efcc doesn't hav any power to convict anybody, tell dat to d court and dat doesnt stop efcc from prosecuting oda criminals

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others by blackboy(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
Sambo former VP on the run? Kingsley Kuku too? Hmmm na wa ooo. This is serious

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others by fortune1968: 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
TippyTop:
No respectable country will extradite anyone to Nigeria considering the govt's disregard for the rule of law.

Buhari made himself Supreme court judge, am afraid I can't see any self respecting country extraditing people to a known tyrant.
? ? ? ?pray for sense .Are you educated ?
Re: EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others by Bom4Real: 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
I was Told That Kuku was busy sharing Money and diseases TO women,all THE women He fuccked Should go For screening

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others by TippyTop(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
fortune1968:
? ? ? ?pray for sense .Are you educated ?

And you're supposedly the educated one, bros leave my mentions abeg, I don't reply illiterates on Saturday nights, consider this an honour.
Re: EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others by mandax: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
chumaster:
Accuse, Arrest, jail without court order, then go back and start looking for evidence. That's the order here.
Meanwhile, check my signature

Lol, it's a confused government over here.
Re: EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
F**k due process. F**k court order too. All corrupt officials must go to jail. Period angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others by oluwasegun007(m): 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
yes...especially dat larmode guy...

wait ooooo, which sambo, shey na dasuki wey still dey kuje Una wan write interpol for?
Re: EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others by Badmus122(m): 6:45am On Feb 07, 2016
kuku for ondo state governor
Re: EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others by UrbanMystique: 8:32am On Feb 07, 2016
Love Machine:
is that the fault of efcc or judiciary?
Re: EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others by OFFICIAL336: 8:51am On Feb 07, 2016
EFCC has no direct link with Interpol. Only the NPF Commissioner for Interpol. Misleading topic.
Re: EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others by Gworldwide009: 10:27am On Feb 07, 2016
Jay Jay is a young talented singer and the CEO of O.I.C records. The fast rising pop sensation just dropped a new single "feel am" produced by Bobo bee lori beat under O.I.C records. Check it out and you will surely not be disappointed. The much anticipated track is up for download on https://my.notjustok.com/p/jayfeelam
God bless you.
Re: EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others by Akious2k2(m): 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
What matters 4 now is 2 retrieve our common wealth from these pple... We have a budget 2 fund abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station / NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date / Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.