Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Phone Certificate - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Certificate (19387 Views)

Re: Phone Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Certificate by Fadajasi(m): 3:04am On Jul 19, 2009
At last. Phone hackd
Re: Phone Certificate by Donseaun(m): 4:11am On Jul 19, 2009
Adupe
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 4:22am On Jul 19, 2009
@semidaraeb: what error messages do you get?
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 4:24am On Jul 19, 2009
@fadajasi: congrats! I'm happy for ya
Re: Phone Certificate by Fadajasi(m): 4:57am On Jul 19, 2009
Thanx@shiloh
Re: Phone Certificate by semidaraeb(m): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2009
Mesages acces not granted,certificate error contact cert supplier,requird app acces not grantd,unable to install constraind by certificate, etc, all afta signin d apps with signsis, i even signd hello Ox with signsis exe ,but dey r all not instalin, wat to do next

@fadajasi how did u hack ur phone, which method did u use,
Can dis phone b hackd, n95 v31.0.017, d thin don tire me o?!!
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2009
@semidaraeb: go to your application manager on your phone and change software installation to "All". then disable "online certificate check"
i think that should solve it
Re: Phone Certificate by Fadajasi(m): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2009
@semidare, to be honest, ur firmware cant be hackd atm
Re: Phone Certificate by semidaraeb(m): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2009
@shiloboy dat was d 1st thin i did wen i startd instaln apps
@fadajasi u might b rite, but drag said it can b hackd
DRAG, HONSULE & DUAL CORE WHERE ARE U, HELP NEEDED BADLY
Must hack dis phone
Re: Phone Certificate by dragnet: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2009
Jasi, it can be hackd. . .we mistakenly upgradd a n95 to v31 instead of v30. .so we had no option bt to hack it. .which we did

. .
semid, 4mat ur ph0ne & start again. . . If u signd d hello0X well, then it shuld install. . . . .so 4mat ur ph0ne, resign d hello0x n instal again
Re: Phone Certificate by Fadajasi(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2009
Ok so semidare, make sure u get ur n95 v31 intall server
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2009
@semi: your firmware can be hacked up to version 31.0.018. What version of helloOX did you use? Try using a newer version like 1.04 or 1.05,not 1.03. The package of install servers i have doesn't contain that for N95 but i'm searching for it now
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2009
To those that requested for phone certificates, the certificates are coming soon to your inbox
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2009
@Bimbor and tipero: check your inbox for your certificates. Others coming up shortly
Re: Phone Certificate by semidaraeb(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2009
@shilo is my cert 17 CAPS because am being told by a friend dat if its not 17 caps it gives al those problems, pls confirm. Thanks
Re: Phone Certificate by wurdz: 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2009
Hey all, shilohboy thx 4 d cert. Signed my helloOX(1.03) wiv signsis but d prob is dat even after hackin my fone,i stil get cert. Error n stuff wen tryin to install softwarez and i dnt av a C/sys/bin/hack folder.wia did i go wrong?my phones version is 20.0.016.
Re: Phone Certificate by tipero: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2009
Thanks a lot Shilohboy.Got the certificate.I 'll keep in touch.
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2009
@semi: yes the cert is a 17 CAPS with all administrator priviledges. i cant really tell what the problem is.

@wurdz: No problem, man.glad i could help. you will not need to worry about that folder. that works with drakarious method. did you enable the patches in the ROM patcher application? run that app and enable the patches there. the icons will turn green with a tick. now try installing again and make sure your application manager is set to allow all installations.

@tipero: no sweat, man
Re: Phone Certificate by semidaraeb(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2009
@shiloboy &drag i have downloaded hello ox 1.04 but even i run it,it switches of my phone, through out last nite dat was what it kept on doing, pls advice cos d apps are stil not instalin.
Re: Phone Certificate by dandollar1: 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2009
@shiloh boy,plz could you help me get a certificate nd key.i have sent my details to you.

Thanx
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2009
@dandollar: ok man. will get back to you
Re: Phone Certificate by semidaraeb(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
@shiloboh u didnt even reply me, na wa o.
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2009
@semi: abeg no vex. Have you tried using helloox 1.03 or 1.05? Try 1.05. As the versions go,the makers include install servers in them but i may not know which is in which. Just calm down. Have you been hard reseting before trying to install? Hope so o! Try 1.05. Find out from drag which version he used to hack his own n95. One more question pls, are you sehinde? Wanna confirm something.
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2009
@all: keep requesting your certificates. I'm back.
Re: Phone Certificate by Genuflect(m): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2009
@shilohboy I did a hard reset on my phone and it still didn't work. I later found out that it wouldn't work if I installed it on memory card. I installed it on phone and it worked. But the twist is I lost my phone so I'm going to get another one by tomorrow. So I will need your help concerning the signed helloox 1.03 and certificate. By the way, do you know any good equivalent of e51, I'm not sure I want to buy it again. Thanx
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2009
@genuflect: awww, sorry to hear about your cellphone. just when you could start enjoying it, the enemy struck. God pass them! Umm, no problem about the certificate and HelloOx. just holla at me when you are ready. what facilities do you like in a phone? camera? size? music? shape: bar, flip or slide?, it really depends on what u want your phone to do and how much you have to spend on one. let me know what you finally get, ok

@dan dollar: check your email. sent the certificate
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2009
@genuflect: do make sure its H.A.C.K.able o!
Re: Phone Certificate by topheal: 4:49am On Jul 23, 2009
@shilohboy,pls enlight me what did i need certificate for & how to get it d certificate? Does N70 need hacking/soiling? Thanks
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2009
@topheal: certificates are "digital signatures" which you place on your symbian applications so that it can be installed on your phone without security errors.you must have seen such error messages like tat before. Why u see requests for certificates on this thread is because those people wish to h.a.c.k their phones but need the h.ack files to be installed first. This is needed when dealing with phones of newer firmware from, i think october 2008.Like giving a thief your ATM card willingly so he can gain access to your account,thats what h.acking does. "fooling" your phone software that any program you are trying to install is genuine even if the validity is expired or not. H.acking also gives you access to your phone's private files and allows u to make changes to d way your phone works, tats if you have those technical skills n know what you are doing. Commonly,you are able to re-send installed applications,mostly java from your phone to another phone and a lot more.
Yes,your N70 can be h.acked but you will not need to go thru the trouble of getting a certificate. A drakarious h.ack compilation will do the trick for you. However,h.acking of phones is at the owner's risk, lol
Re: Phone Certificate by dandollar1: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2009
@shiloboy
I got it.tanx so much,i realy apreciate it.i downloaded the atachment u sent with my fone and saw a series of fig and letters for the cert and key files .confused! am i suposed to download it2 my fone or computer? How do i go about using this fig nd leters?tanx so much once again
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2009
@dandollar: you need to download it with a computer. It won't show up as numbers and letters. Unzip the downloaded file. There are two files inside,a cert and key.then read through this thread. I have posted the procedures on how to sign applications with the files you now have
Re: Phone Certificate by dandollar1: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2009
@shiloboy.
Ok. Thanx so very much.i wil download on my computer nd see aw it goes frm dia.u are too much.infact,2much is too small for you.tanx,man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time / AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) / What Is Hotknot And How To Share Files Via Hotknot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.