Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Phone Certificate - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Certificate (19393 Views)

Re: Phone Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Certificate by ciscostaz: 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2009
@shiloh
All thanks to you.

@jeophri
its quite simple if you are willing to take the risk. what kind of phone is yours. We need to determine if it can be hacked with HelloX mostly s60v 3 & 5. (if not you will need to use the Drakkarous method. There is a video on that @ youtube)
So when Shiloh(God bless that man) gets the cert and key for your phone, you will then use it to sign the HelloX software which you will then install on your phone. After that, you will now launch the application and it will do the rest for you. Its as easy as that.
Re: Phone Certificate by Jeophri(m): 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2009
Same phone, Nokia E71. I've tried hacking twice, didn't work just hung my phone. Haven't upgraded yet.
So can you expatiate?
Re: Phone Certificate by Jeophri(m): 12:01am On Sep 02, 2009
@ Shilohbobo, thanks again
Re: Phone Certificate by Orikenny(m): 2:12am On Sep 02, 2009
@shiloh ,still waiting patiently 4 my cert n key
Re: Phone Certificate by ciscostaz: 6:01am On Sep 02, 2009
@Jeophri
Ok. Just type *#0000# on your phone and paste what you see here for us to know whether your phone is hackable or not.
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 6:19am On Sep 02, 2009
@jeophri: have you seen the email? i forwarded it last night

@orikenny: sorry for the wait. check your inbox
Re: Phone Certificate by Jeophri(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2009
@ Shiloh, yeah.
@ Ciscos

Re: Phone Certificate by ciscostaz: 10:35am On Sep 02, 2009
@Jeophri
Your phone its hackable.
Just follow the simple procedure here

Download HelloX2 2v02 (wwww.helloox2.com) from internet, sign it with the key Shilloh gives you using the cert and key for your phone, then install on your phone. After that, you will now launch the application and it will ask you to install Modo and ROM pacher. Thats all. You will get a successful message. Then remove the application.

Thats all.
Re: Phone Certificate by Jeophri(m): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2009
Sounds so easy,
Hmm, lets try it out
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2009
@jeophri: its as easy as that
Re: Phone Certificate by honsule(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2009
Jeophri:

Sounds so easy,
Hmm, lets try it out

soiling is easy.what delayed me then was getting my certif and key.plz Note.get the right Hello0x otherwise u might as well spend hours trying to soil.the first time,i downloaded the wrong one.it kept on installing infinity.But when i got the right one,i just sat back and observe how the Hello0x installed both Modo and Rom patcher and eventually told me to "uninstall me"(Hello0X).That is just it.N95 V.31 became h.a.c.k.a, b.l.e
Re: Phone Certificate by vicshownero(m): 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2009
@honsule,are we to install both the cert and hellox in phone memory,then can the memory card b in d phone truout d whole proces,pls specify
Re: Phone Certificate by stancozy(m): 12:13am On Sep 03, 2009
Good work guys Shilo n hons. . About that Mobile cert and key gen. . I noticed it generated crs and key instead of cert and key am still looking for a way to change the CRS TO CERT before i upload the app here. . Stay tunned. .
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 4:10am On Sep 03, 2009
@vicshownero: you don't install the cert. Get a signing application and use the cert, sign the helloOX and install on your phone. There is a site above where u can get a working helloOX. For the application, browse the internet for signsis . You can go thru the entire thread to be better informed about the whole process

@stancozy: more power to your limbs,bro. We still dey wait
Re: Phone Certificate by honsule(m): 5:33am On Sep 03, 2009
vicshownero:

@honsule,are we to install both the cert and hellox in phone memory,then can the memory card b in d phone truout d whole proces,pls specify

your memory card MUST be in ur phone otherwise it won't work.I tried it without memory card,it didn't work.Likewise nokia map too.Ur memory card must be in ur phone to use Nokia map loader or updater-that is obiter dictum.Back the the main issue.i used signSiS to successful sign the Hello0x on my pc(this is were the certif and key is need).Install the Hello0x either on phone or memory card,it doesn't matter.But remember to uninstall the Hello0X(cow) when u are done.I hacked my fone five times in one day.do u know why?i was battling with Nokia map to work.format,hacked,upgrade etc.my phone is damn powerful otherwise it would have gone gaga.lol
Re: Phone Certificate by samtek(m): 4:19am On Sep 04, 2009
hello @ all could some one plz help me with thecertificate for my n95 8G
imel: 354829023740586

@Honsule wats up?
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 4:34am On Sep 04, 2009
@samtek: do go to page 9 of this thread and follow my guide there on how to request cert. Would've done it for ya but i'm not near a PC at the moment n i don't know when that will change. Its not difficult o! Just try abeg. Sorry for the disappointment
Re: Phone Certificate by Orikenny(m): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2009
@shiloh,av successfully hacked my with helloox2 n d cert n key u sent 2 my box,it took me just a minute,i would also find time 2 post neccessary tips n tutorials 2 help people sign their softwares online without d need 4 cert n key,expect it soon
Re: Phone Certificate by Genuflect(m): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2009
@Orikenny Nice one o. That's a good development
Re: Phone Certificate by vicshownero(m): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2009
@honsule,i beg no fez,pls explain step by step on how to use the cert to sign the helloox,dis is an area where i they confuse.
Re: Phone Certificate by vicshownero(m): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2009
Are we to make use of pc or fone in singing d helloox.pls explain how to in either way
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2009
@orikenny: thats good news. Pls do post those tips
@vikshownero: just go thru the entire pages of this thread and get informed on every about cert and how to sign, how to request certs, it'l help ya
Re: Phone Certificate by stancozy(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2009
vicshownero:

Are we to make use of pc or fone in singing d helloox.pls explain how to in either way
yes you have to use pc. . but i dont signed any of my app
Re: Phone Certificate by Jeophri(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2009
@ shiloh, downloaded the stuffs, ran it on my system, but i'm finding it difficult to see where it was installed to. dunno wot to do
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2009
@jeophri: what did you install on your system? You are supposed to get the cert and key, use it to sign your mobile applications or hack program.
Re: Phone Certificate by Orikenny(m): 7:45am On Sep 08, 2009
here it is,the screenshot tut 4 signin ur apps online

1 go to the site http://isign.imobile.com.cn, its in chinese

Re: Phone Certificate by Orikenny(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2009
2 register on the site

Re: Phone Certificate by Orikenny(m): 8:39am On Sep 08, 2009
register ur imei with them

Re: Phone Certificate by Orikenny(m): 8:49am On Sep 08, 2009
4 sit back n wait 4 ur request to processed ,check back after 4 hrs or more

Re: Phone Certificate by Orikenny(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2009
now we are almost through upload the app u want to sign in the first line then ur imei number in the second pages,pls the upload limit is 16mb,after successfull upload it will take u to the download page(i couldn't upload it cuz i mistakenly deleted it)where u will see the name of the file u uploaded. Directly at the front of the file name u will 4 links 2up and 2 down click on the first link that is up,then ur signed file will begin 2 download install it without any problem.to see my next tutorial on garmin nigeria go to the nokia maps thread.(this article was written n compiled by orikenny)

Re: Phone Certificate by Jeophri(m): 11:54am On Sep 08, 2009
@ Shiloh, pls can you expatiate? Cos after dowloading it, i don't know wot to do
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2009
@jeophri: just download the software i told you, sign sis. you will get it once you have the software on your computer

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Is Hotknot And How To Share Files Via Hotknot? / AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) / Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.