Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Phone Certificate - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Certificate (19362 Views)

Re: Phone Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2009
!!!GOOD NEWS!!!

BRAND NEW HACKS FOR THE HIGH-END PHONES WITH NEWER FIRMWARES INCLUDING N96 VERSION 30.033, N79, N95, 5320XM, 6120C, N97, 5730, E75, N86.

REMEMBER, ITS NOW "ONE STEP HACKING". JUST A SINGLE COMPILATION TO INSTALL.
ALL YOU NEED IS YOUR SYMBIAN 17 CAPS CERTIFICATE.

WHY NOT GET THAT NEW PHONE HACKED TODAY AND ENJOY INSTALLING ANYTHING "INSTALLABLE" ON YOUR PHONE?
Re: Phone Certificate by semidaraeb(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2009
@shiloboh i want 2 hack my phone, helo ox1.03 cant instal on d phone while 1.04 when instald keeps on instaln i.e it wil say unpacking exe files and afta a long time unpackn d files it just switches of d phone, wat do i do,help nided urgently.
Re: Phone Certificate by EEVICTOREE(m): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2009
shilohboy:

@victor and fiscabally: check your emails. I'v sent the guide
I got the message, But i was not able to download the attachment, due to there a virus detected, Thanks i have Strong Aniti virus on my system,
Please scan it and send it again, Fanks a million
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 4:11am On Aug 01, 2009
@victor: virus ke? nothing like that from here oh. well, i'm sending the mail again

@semi: i'm working on something
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 4:41am On Aug 01, 2009
@semidaraeb: check your email, bro. got something there for ya
Re: Phone Certificate by EEVICTOREE(m): 5:16am On Aug 01, 2009
shilohboy:

@victor: virus ke? nothing like that from here oh. well, i'm sending the mail again
Not the first one, I mean the 2nd u send to me (that .doc), I cannot download because of the virus,
Re: Phone Certificate by hayprof(m): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2009
@shiloh, wat fone do u use ?
Re: Phone Certificate by semidaraeb(m): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2009
@shil thanks downloaded dat but wen signd with signsis on lapy and sent to instal it says certi eror acces not grantd, ar u sure d cert u sent me is a workn cert, because some guys in another 4rm were sayn some cert 4rm OPDA WERE FAKE AND NOT WORKN, DIS CERT WERE SENT 2 THEM 4RM A CERT REQUEST THREAD AND D CERT DIDNT WORK, PLS B SURE,THANKS
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2009
@semi: i don't get my certificates from thread requests. I get them from the cert request facility on the site direct. Every cert i have sent out to persons on this forum and elsewhere confirms it works fine. Ok, the cert i sent to you,was it OPDA? Just let me know so i can try using another site to get a new certificate for you.

@hayprof: i use nokia 5320 XM
Re: Phone Certificate by semidaraeb(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2009
@shilo try get another cert 4 me make we again,thanks
Re: Phone Certificate by semidaraeb(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2009
@shilo try get another cert 4 me make we again,thanks
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2009
@semi: the week i sent you the certificate,OPDA was messing up,taking long to turn out certificates. So i got yours from the other site,imobile. They give out 17 CAPS developer certificates like OPDA. Well,the OPDA site tells me that your IMEI has already requested for a certificate. Has anyone else helped you to get the certificate from there? Their servers can't be fooled,you know. There must be something that ur not doing right in ur h.ack process. Haba,every certificate i'v sent,whether OPDA or Imobile has been used successfully to h.ack phones and sign applications well. I can't seem to understand. Alternatively,you will just have to sign the applications you wish to install on your phone using signing apps from PC or get a mobile signing app.use the cert and key to sign directly on ur mobile. I know it may look stressful but it is another way out
Re: Phone Certificate by aieromon(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2009
@shilohboy
Kip up the good work.i know what it takes for me to generate .cert and .key for my buddies talkless of coverin' the whole of NL.maybe we could do a collabo if the traffic gets out of hand.
Larer
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 12:21am On Aug 03, 2009
@aieromon: thanks, man. Glad you wanna help out. You got a deal.
SHILOHBOY + AIEROMON against SYMBIAN CERTIFICATES
Re: Phone Certificate by washpee(m): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2009
@ shilohboy. Pls hlp me also with my E71 unhacked fone cert. My email addy's washpee4u@yahoo.com. I'll post my Imei @ ur gmail 4 security reasons. Tnx 4 ur gr8 hlping hands.
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2009
@washpee: no wahala. Its better tat way to send IMEIs to my email. I'm working on it right away
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2009
@washpee: i haven't seen your email o!
Re: Phone Certificate by Ifes4u(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2009
Dis is to inform d general public dat ONE NAIJA is back 4rm holiday. Shilohboy,chrisbam nd odas take note
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2009
@ifes: noted, man

NOTICE TO ALL: CERTIFICATES ARE REQUIRED BY HIGHER NOKIA AND SAMSUNG PHONES PLEASE. THE NOKIA RANGE OF S60 V3 AND V5 PLUS UIQS. THE CERTIFICATES ARE NOT REQUIRED BY ALL PHONES! Please confirm online where your phone belongs before requesting. Thanks
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2009

NOTICE TO ALL: CERTIFICATES ARE REQUIRED BY HIGHER NOKIA AND SAMSUNG PHONES PLEASE. THE NOKIA RANGE OF S60 V3 AND V5 PLUS UIQS. THE CERTIFICATES ARE NOT REQUIRED BY ALL PHONES! Please confirm online where your phone belongs before requesting. Thanks
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2009

Re: Phone Certificate by semidaraeb(m): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2009
@shilobo thanks a million,100 gbosa 4 u,i ave instald all d apps restrictd by phone, u r d best,cant thank you enough.
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2009
@semi: hmm, finally! I'm glad for you. Guess we both know where the problem was. Now i can sleep good.
Re: Phone Certificate by semidaraeb(m): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2009
Yea bro u can sleep good,thanks man,
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2009
@semi: no problem,man. If you gat any problems, don't hesitate to holla
Re: Phone Certificate by Jeophri(m): 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2009
Yeah, dat's one happy dude.
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2009
You bet,
Re: Phone Certificate by shilohboy(m): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2009
@dragnet: got your email. Working on it,
Re: Phone Certificate by dunoworld(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2009
pls i desperately nid d help of d house i have an E71 and i want to hack and soil it and also get a phone certificate my mail is dunoworld@yahoo.com
Re: Phone Certificate by dunoworld(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2009
Shiloh pls help me to get a phone certificate
You are the man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Which Of These Phones Was Your First?(pic) / The New Itel Star 200 Powerbank / My OTP Still Sends To My Old Number Instead Of The Updated New Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.