Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Girl Leaves Her V*RGINA Open For Guys To Play With After Consuming Much Alcohol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Leaves Her V*RGINA Open For Guys To Play With After Consuming Much Alcohol (3267 Views)

Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / When A Girl Leaves Her Boyfriend In The Hospital To Marry Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Leaves Her V*RGINA Open For Guys To Play With After Consuming Much Alcohol by iniedo31: 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ladies please if you don’t have a head to withstand the chemistry of alcohol please don’t drink. Why would someone’s d aughter allow this to be done to her on camera? This la dy allowed m en to play around with h er things after dr inking al cohol. This is a di sgrace to good w omen out there.

SEE PHOTO
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/02/girl-leaves-her-vrgina-open-for-guys-to.html#sthash.7UuDdNR8.dpuf
Re: Girl Leaves Her V*RGINA Open For Guys To Play With After Consuming Much Alcohol by jonaifame22(m): 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
I wish something like dis cld happen right next to me,I'll be among the active participants cheesy
Re: Girl Leaves Her V*RGINA Open For Guys To Play With After Consuming Much Alcohol by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
Virginia ko, Alaska ni. . . Mumu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Pregnant For My Parish Priest / If You Are Handsome……………………………………………………………………………….. Pls Introduce Yourself! / 7 Facts About The Human Penis That Will Surprise You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.