Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) (22629 Views)

Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) / FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
shocked
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by HighKing01(m): 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
smiley
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
no b today nyash start to de dey for back.... always a soldier...
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by Enesi47: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
PentiumPro:
Funny people.
Ambode demolish an unplanned market in Oshodi to make way for a better environment - punishing Igbos
Okezie demolish unplanned structures in Aba to make way for a better eviroment - full and unalloyed support.

#Hypocrisy101
help me ask them?

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by EmeritusMbaM: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
PentiumPro:
Funny people.
Ambode demolish an unplanned market in Oshodi to make way for a better environment - punishing Igbos
Okezie demolish unplanned structures in Aba to make way for a better eviroment - full and unalloyed support.

#Hypocrisy101

Honestly, some people have no shame and hypocrisy runs in there blood. See them hailing this demolition but crying to the UN when Ambode did same just to expand the road and pave way for more development, especially the useless Ohaneze tribalist group. Hypocrites dont end well. Mschew

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Blackfire:
*dialling my friend nwa aba* guy no be your papa house be that?
*ans the call on his behalf* your guy de receive serious flogging inside gutter from soldiers cus de cause trouble say them no go demolish the house
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Will the owners be compensated?

Its an ILLEGAL structure. No compensation whatsoever is deserved.
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by Babyphinas(f): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
They need good drainage system .everywhere water. Too dirty
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by stanleyazo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
CHANGE
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by kingsley1996(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
ONYE CHUKWU MERE EZE ONYE PURU INARA YA? Odigh. GOD bles u our dear Governor. Continue the good work.
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by cirmuell(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
DrDauda:

Shameless tribal bigot. Why don't u comment on the issues at hand, instead of bringing in your tribal bile
shút the fúck up. I would've posted the same thing if I hadn't seen her post. Phucking hypocrites, o wa lara yin...shior angry

6 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Will the owners be compensated?
for an illegal structure? I don't think so
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by apholaryn: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
IPods are hypocrites... fact #

5 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by PecE2Make: 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Aba has been making FP this days. Do we have a state called Kastina in this country? Those that call white black over to you
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by PentiumPro(f): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
cirmuell:
shút the fúck up. I would've posted the same thing if I hadn't seen her post. Phucking hypocrites, o wa lara yin...shior angry

Don't mind them. Hypocrites will always end up in shame eventually. See how they've all gone quiet on this thread. You can imagine if this demolition happens outside SE like in Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
Good job gov,but I hope the problem of erosion would be tackled before expanding the roads if not erosion might wash it off within a few years.
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by asha80(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ponponkon:
The poles will be adjusted. They remove the fuse from their source first
unless so

By the way I find this interview interesting

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/ikpeazu-should-not-allow-t-a-orji-deceive-him-apugo/

Cc nwadiuko1
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by basty: 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
Is this Ambode again? destroying Aba again?
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by isah4salee: 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
PDP Transformation agenda on course and striving
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by Alexander001(m): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
WisdomCanada:
if you can't beat them, join them, Our able governor carry go, Opobo junction is my home.
if you cannot beat them, get a big stick. Make dem come do same for onitsha. Landlords no dey hear at all. grin
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Good job gov,but I hope the problem of erosion would be tackled before expanding the roads if not erosion might wash it off within a few years.
erosion is not really a problem per say in Abia.....we have a flat land.....our problem is the drainage system that cause flooding......but thanks to okezie who is taking care of that right now
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
asha80:
unless so

By the way I find this interview interesting

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/ikpeazu-should-not-allow-t-a-orji-deceive-him-apugo/

Cc nwadiuko1
the man ( apugo) raised a lot of valid points in that interview but he and other well meaning Abians should rest assured that okezie ikpeazu has a divine mandate.......and will only do things for the betterment of Abians....no matter whose ox is gored
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by Touchforfree(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
DrDauda:

Shameless tribal bigot. Why don't u comment on the issues at hand, instead of bringing in your tribal bile

Tribal-eaten-log, how can you see the truth and you'll not make it known ?.

You were all crying when it happened in Oshodi but it's a welcomed idea @ ur place.

Where're d Ohaneze n d'Igbo now ?.
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by asha80(m): 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
nwadiuko1:
the man ( apugo) raised a lot of valid points in that interview but he and other well meaning Abians should rest assured that okezie ikpeazu has a divine mandate.......and will only do things for the betterment of Abians....no matter whose ox is gored
note in that disgraceful thread do not reply the last person you quoted..he is an impostor and not betterABIAstate that we know..in the 'better' of the impostor letter 'r' is absent..take note
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
asha80:
note in that disgraceful thread do not reply the last person you quoted..he is an impostor and not betterABIAstate that we know..in the 'better' of the impostor letter 'r' is absent..take note
ohh thanks bro....mad people everywhere
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by asha80(m): 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
nwadiuko1:
ohh thanks bro....mad people everywhere
you should know by now who is behind that moniker..the person that quoted you next that starts with 'S' and his real name 'C'..you no be new person Na..writing patterns are easy to detect
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
Meanwhile,gradually, we are getting there. God helping us, and with your support, Aba is the next SME capital of Africa. This is the popular Aba River (Waterside) in Aba. Support Governor Okezie Victor Ikpeazu to revamp Abia...

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
This is simply a case of the continuous attack on Biafrans!
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 6:51am On Feb 11, 2016
themall:
This is simply a case of the continuous attack on Biafrans!
We don hear
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
road construction.....ongoing in umuola road that links umuola Junction with opobo junction........the cement base has been laid......waiting for the asphalt coating

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
more pics

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
more
cc: ponponkon, betterabiastate asha80 ngwaman4life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? / Rent Payment: Monthly Vs Yearly / My Fight With My Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.