Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

How She Intentionally Gave Me Her Number, While I Wanted Someone Else's... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How She Intentionally Gave Me Her Number, While I Wanted Someone Else's... (892 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Did She Intentionally Put Too Much Salt In D Food. / Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How She Intentionally Gave Me Her Number, While I Wanted Someone Else's... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
I lent someone (an alfa) my playbook charger to make use of, he took it home to use and it was time for me to leave after finishing Wat I was doing, so I wanted to his place to collect it, I got there but he wasn't home... I asked pple around for him but no help came so I had to wait.

I was waiting for the mugu to come home and give back my charger but he didn't. All of a sudden two ladies came in looking for him, they asked me if he were around and I told them he isn't. As a gentle guy I asked them if they had his number, which one of them said yes to. So she called the numbers to my hearing and I typed it on my cellphone dialer and dialed it.

Just suddenly her phone started ringing and Wat the bItc-h said was "aah it's even my number I mistakenly gave u" her friend started laughing silently and looking at her friend naughtily, I knew Wat she wanted and she knew i understood what she did... So we let it go like dat. After which she gave me the man's real number and I called the mumu to bring my charger and meet his visitors, he came, I collected it, and I left for my home...

I'll call that bItC-h l8er... She'll surely hear frm meme grin
Re: How She Intentionally Gave Me Her Number, While I Wanted Someone Else's... by Kayoski(m): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
In reference to the cripped economy of the nation , what is the moral of this post?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How She Intentionally Gave Me Her Number, While I Wanted Someone Else's... by Irelokeh(m): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
Funny event,but What i don't get is why you actually keep insulting the person that borrowed your charger

1 Like

Re: How She Intentionally Gave Me Her Number, While I Wanted Someone Else's... by Cutehector(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
Stvpid boy. When she magarizes u eh.
Re: How She Intentionally Gave Me Her Number, While I Wanted Someone Else's... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
Irelokeh:
Funny event,but What i don't get is why you actually keep insulting the person that borrowed your charger
he made me wait dammit!!! Wasting a lot of my precious time cry
Re: How She Intentionally Gave Me Her Number, While I Wanted Someone Else's... by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
Cutehector:
Stvpid boy. When she magarizes u eh.
HE that is In me, is greater than he that is in the world.... Alfa no fit do me anything. Heheehee .. ..
Re: How She Intentionally Gave Me Her Number, While I Wanted Someone Else's... by Joeblazeochola(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
If u want me to believe u drop d number his make I ask ha
Re: How She Intentionally Gave Me Her Number, While I Wanted Someone Else's... by Joeblazeochola(m): 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
If u want me to believe u drop d number hia make I ask
Re: How She Intentionally Gave Me Her Number, While I Wanted Someone Else's... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Joeblazeochola:
If u want me to believe u drop d number his make I ask ha
I no dey share my food abeg.... No vex
Re: How She Intentionally Gave Me Her Number, While I Wanted Someone Else's... by Khd95(m): 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
Op is a nigerian and a criminalgrin
Re: How She Intentionally Gave Me Her Number, While I Wanted Someone Else's... by yeanka007: 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
Guy you think say you smart abi, you just be like chicken wey thief wan catch. Person go give am some corn so the chicken go think say him be VIP while to the thief know say the chicken Na R.I.P go end am.

Be cautious of Women that toast guys easily.

2 Likes

Re: How She Intentionally Gave Me Her Number, While I Wanted Someone Else's... by naijaboiy: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
This is news how? undecided
Re: How She Intentionally Gave Me Her Number, While I Wanted Someone Else's... by Joeblazeochola(m): 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
kamirun225:
I no dey share my food abeg.... No vex
[email][/email]

W8in concern me n ur fud?
Na to confirm sumtin I de, besides Fri fud fit don spoil
Re: How She Intentionally Gave Me Her Number, While I Wanted Someone Else's... by vault(m): 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
Re: How She Intentionally Gave Me Her Number, While I Wanted Someone Else's... by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hahahahahahaha the part op said "I'll call that b!!tch later, she'll surely hear from me" cracked me up. very funny op
Re: How She Intentionally Gave Me Her Number, While I Wanted Someone Else's... by tommychow(m): 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
If this is so special you have to post it...then you must be very young and underexposed. What about females that tell me they wanna fvck me? Then I should throw a party.
Re: How She Intentionally Gave Me Her Number, While I Wanted Someone Else's... by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
tommychow:
If this is so special you have to post it...then you must be very young and underexposed. What about females that tell me they wanna fvck me? Then I should throw a party.
hahahahhaahahahaa!! If u wish bro
Re: How She Intentionally Gave Me Her Number, While I Wanted Someone Else's... by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Just tryn'a show how cheap ladies can be these days guys.... Nothing more, but this one, I go chop am!!! Sempe
Re: How She Intentionally Gave Me Her Number, While I Wanted Someone Else's... by cruzita(f): 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
so what's the moral of the story?

(1) (Reply)

Which Church Activity Group Is More Strategic To Attract Suitors / I Went Gyming Around 6:30am.... / Woman With Two Vaginas Discusses Her Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.