Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Osinbajo’s 48 Hours As Acting President - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s 48 Hours As Acting President - Punch (31853 Views)

Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President / Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari / Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo’s 48 Hours As Acting President - Punch by Pavarottii(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
homies100:

I pity the future of Nigerian youths, if by now we are still blindfolded with the bright future this government is putting in place for this country. Baba is tired, let him rest, I don't think you can do what baba is doing @ this stage.
Don't give me that bull crap about baba is tired. Didn't he know wat he was going into b4 he contested? He just wanted power by force. GEJ was there 4 5years. We didn't hear that GEJ was sick 4 once. If he knew he is too old, why did he contest. And wat bright future are u talking about? Am not sure u av seen the budget( that is simply a. Budget of corruption itself) and wen ministers were appointed, did u even see the ministers. Can u tell me the economic direction of this govt. Do u hear the speeches buhari gives abroad? No new policy, no project yet. We are still working on GEJ's administration incase u don't know and even if u r too blinded to see that! Can u see how they lie to us about the fight against terrorism, defiling court orders; how most of our elections av become inconclusive, NASS leadership tussle still going on after 8months, corruption fight is one sided. Shittes, IPOB, ND militants on a verge. FDI from 20billion(2014) to 9billion(2015). Foreign reserves 33billion(2014) to 28billion(2015) all in dollars. Our economy is crashing. AndMy friend if u r truly a buhari apologist. Advice him to start working not go against people that criticise him. It won't help.

Re: Osinbajo’s 48 Hours As Acting President - Punch by dunlie: 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
BaddieKay:
Lmao,Oga what's vexing you?your point exactly is what I don't even get.The president has been there for months and not much has changed,So what will the VP achieve in 2days?talking about 170million ppl,will he come to ur house and spoon feed u and d remaining 169million people?pls next time if you wanna comment do so but please don't shut me up over whatever it is u hv to say.I have my opinion,you have urs,so shove urs into ur ass.
Have a lovely Sunday

YES... I dey vex.... grin. ok no worries copied. enjoy ur day.
Re: Osinbajo’s 48 Hours As Acting President - Punch by sparrowkid: 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Some of these journalists have not recovered from the hangover of last year elections. So, within 48 hours that happens to be on weekend, they expect that the Acting President should have fired all the Supreme Court justices, kill all the Boko haram terrorists in Nigeria and their supporters, use a presidential order to revert naira to N155 as it was when the going was good, kill all the corrupt elements in the civil service, and finally maybe by his majestic power, turn every poor Nigerians into super rich all within 48 hours.

I think some of these journalists watch too many movies and one of them is "24" featuring the legendary Jack Bauer who could accomplish so much within 24 hours. If you're looking for junkies, don't wait any further, just go in the way of Nigerian journalism. You'll find pretty poo there. SMH
Re: Osinbajo’s 48 Hours As Acting President - Punch by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
timilehing:
그리고 제가 보기에는

Exactly, u are absolutely correct.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s 48 Hours As Acting President - Punch by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Naijji:
One of the smartest the Villa has ever seen

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s 48 Hours As Acting President - Punch by palao: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Not bad na
Re: Osinbajo’s 48 Hours As Acting President - Punch by amaechi1: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
What is the sense of this news. The VP will not have his life because he is VP. If you think a government is not in place try breaking into Aso rock. You may live to tell the story.
Re: Osinbajo’s 48 Hours As Acting President - Punch by Phargbemmy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Pavarottii:
Funniest govt since the inception of Nigeria.
No experience at all in leadership!

Buhari must not run away! He must come back to revive the economy he has taken down south. Our economy last year. Was the worst development since 2005. No hiding place for u. If u think Osinbanjo will rescue like Idiagbon. U av hit a brick wall, cos Osinbanjo is actually more confused than you. That's why he is hiding in Lagos. Let his Father Tinubu give him instructions. This people tot to govern Nigeria is Rice and Salad or to manage a company. now u knw the shoes GEJ filled was not a cold plate rather very hot, and has time goes, it gets hotter.

I weep for my country.

I wonder why peepz dont thoroughly think before passing comments.

The shoe that GEJ left is so riddled with holes of corruption and embezzlements that haa crippled the country. To me he is the coward who cannot come out to defend all this abnormalties that took place underneath his nose, leading to the dry milking if the federations accounts.

I am no ones loyalist but the truth must ve told, had GEJ continued for another 4 years, this country would have been silently sold to China and co (with the speed at which the resources of the country would have been syphoned) without us knowing the truth about our economy.
Re: Osinbajo’s 48 Hours As Acting President - Punch by Phargbemmy(m): 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
amaechi1:
What is the sense of this news. The VP will not have his life because he is VP. If you think a government is not in place try breaking into Aso rock. You may live to tell the story.

Thank you @Ameachi1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speaker House Of Rep Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Bola Tinubu - Photo / Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) / Policemen Kill Okada Man In Ilaro, Ogun, Riot Breaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.