Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,609 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos) (29944 Views)

Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) / Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Allosaurus: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Hahahahahahsha. Omenka love commenting on Igbo matter but keep silent while Fulani herdsmen massacre his kinsmen.

Hahahahaha grin grin
Such irony!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Allosaurus: 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
[s]
obailala:
Before you continue spitting out the word 'hypocrisy' as if you even know what it means, let's consider what you've just said.

'An attack against the North'
Anyone who is a Nigerian understands very well the brutality and absolute disregard of human rights by our security forces (from Police to military to civil defence and to even traffic officers a.k.a. LASTMA in Lagos). The Nigerian army stepped into Odi to enforce peace, we all know the result till today; same happened at Warri, Gbaramatu, Zaki-Biam, Odioma etc. and most recently, the north east. If there is one common factor wherever the Nigerian military goes to enforce peace, it is that they enforce a barbaric genocide which always leads to the people of the area, including their elders and leaders complaining about 'an attack on their people.' Now if you agree with the very obvious picture I just painted, then you should know this goes beyond a matter of PDP or APC or GEJ or PMB; since Nigerian history, every single region which experienced military action ended up lamenting the activities of the military on innocent individuals. But at the end, that the people of an area complain about the unprofessional excesses of the military in enforcing peace is not enough reason not to enforce peace. Instead, a more professional means of engagement should be employed to tackle the problems.

Now back to the main issue, even with those complaints by some quarters in the north, GEJ still had to do what he had to do by continuing with the fight against BH. What I don't recall however is what GEJ's administration did about the rampaging fulani herdsmen. Similarly, the government of PMB is obviously not doing anything about the rampaging herdsmen. So back to my original question, if Jonathan did not do anything about it and Buhari is not doing anything about it, so where exactly is the sense in your attack against Omen.ka for supporting PMB over GEJ?
[/s]
And you had to insult yourself to pass your message. Get lost!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
Allosaurus:
[s][/s]
And you had to insult yourself to pass your message. Get lost!
Someone here obviously has comprehension issues, or maybe he's just blind. Are you really sure this thing you typed is related to my comment?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Allosaurus: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
obailala:
Someone here obviously has comprehension issues, or maybe he's just blind. Are you really sure this thing you typed is related to my comment?
I didn't bother reading your reply because it started with what I take as an insult. If I don't know the meaning of hypocrisy, how would I understand the epistle you wrote up there?
Good night, sir!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by HirstMOG(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
drss:
resting in hilton hotel london.

Hope he will have another opportunity to talk more about how bad his country Daura is
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by emajoe: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
Na today?
There will be no probe so long as na my "brothers",
Yes heardsmen!
Oya wake me when you hear anything about this again.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
DailyPost:
By Peter Duru

MAKURDI—No fewer than 10 persons were feared dead yesterday, in an outbreak of fresh hostilities between Fulani herdsmen and farmers at Tom-Anyiin and Tom-Ataan communities, Mbaya, Tombu in Buruku Local Government Area of Benue State. This is just as the Council Chairman, Godwin Iorsue, the Divisional Police Officer at Buruku, the Area Commander and other stakeholders in the area, on assessment tour of the communities, were ambushed and attacked by the herdsmen who had seized the area and sacked the inhabitants.

Vanguard gathered that the renewed crisis has created a huge refugee situation in the area with over 300 people displaced from the affected communities and scores injured in the bloody clash. A source from one of the affected communities disclosed that the Fulani invaders stormed the communities late Saturday night, shooting sporadically and burning down houses, huts, food barn, farmland and economic trees. The source said: “As I speak with you, fighting is still raging in the affected communities. Although I cannot give you a precise figure of the dead, about 10 have been killed, many are missing and many others sustained injures.”

Meanwhile, the Council Chairman, Mr. Godwin Iorsue, who spoke on phone, said that he had invited senior security officers to accompany him in assessing the situation, when they were ambushed and attacked by the herdsmen. Iorsue said: “It was only God that saved us. They were over 30 and well armed while we had only four armed police officers with us. Our cars were perforated with bullets.” When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer, Assistant Superintendent Moses Yamu, who confirmed the attack on the Council Chairman and his entourage, said no live was lost. Yamu said: “The people ran away from their communities in fear of a possible attack by Fulani herdsmen, but there were neither killing nor destruction of property in the area. “I can confirm that the DPO, the Area Commander, the Caretaker Council Chairman and selected stakeholders were attacked by suspected herdsmen when they visited to assess the situation in the area.” At press time, Vanguard gathered that fighting in the two communities was still raging..

: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/10-killed-300-homeless-as-fulani-herdsmen-invade-benue-villages/

Photos from:

http://www.viviangist.com/graphic-photos-clash-between-fulani-herdsmen-and-tiv-people-in-benue-state-yesterday

Those who commited heinous crimes in the past would end up consuming themselves
It is their destiny
They cannot escape it
And there is nothing they can do to stop it

The blood of millions of innocent people masacered in cold blood is calling out for vengance
And vengance shall it get

Their fate is sealed already
THEY KNOW THEMSELVES
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by badnature: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
WHO knows maybe omenka is part of the people killed BY his fulani brothers.for a while he have not commented,people that knows him should call him on phone.the will forever remains slaves to there gods from the muhammedian emirate
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by bofoy(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
spanishkid:
The tiv people should start fighting back. The excesses of these fulani herdsmen is becoming too much.
no mind those stupid tiv people , coward na only ashawo dem sabi can't defend themselves. Let fulanis finish up the idiots
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by bofoy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
spanishkid:
The tiv people should start fighting back. The excesses of these fulani herdsmen is becoming too much.
no mind those stupid tiv people , coward na only ashawo dem sabi can't defend themselves. Let fulanis finish up the idiots .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by bofoy(m): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
spanishkid:
no mind those stupid tiv people , coward na only ashawo dem sabi can't defend themselves. Let fulanis finish up the idiots .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by steven187(m): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
Why are these brothers killing themselves
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by badnature: 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
if you know that you are yeeboo or an ewedu eater stay away this is a family affairs out side interference will not be tolerated.the north is one and indivisible,what is going on their is just a family affairs that's how the play up their
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
Okay
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by nicolosam(m): 1:23am On Feb 09, 2016
As a matter of fact, these fulani Herds men are fast becoming monsters. I detest the way they destroy people's farm with their cattle without seeking the consent of the owners and when u try to resist them, they kill u and nothing happens afterwards. I am waiting for that day they will trespass on my piece of land....please God grant my will! Both the cattle and the human being in charge will definitely know my worth that day! Meanwhile I am fully prepared. They should jes try and trespass on my land @ ikoya or Ilutitun and see how devil will consume their generation.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by preselect(m): 3:27am On Feb 09, 2016

everyone run run run . . . . .

dem bring sorrow, tears and blood . . . .
dem regular trade mark . . . . . .

tarararalaaalaaalaa . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4ZUnPWxgvc

The legacy of Mohammadu Bu(Mumu)hari

#BloodThirstyBeastlyBuharites

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? / Fayose Inspects Multiple Projects By 1:25am In Ikere(photos) / APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.