Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

$1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari (42248 Views)

President Buhari's Foreign Trips As At February 28, 2016 (map) / #ekitigate: Fayose Can Be Prosecuted If Indicted, Says Falana / $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say Whatever He Likes – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by Oz4realsss: 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
lawbabs:

The economy that was destroyed in years must be rebuilt in months... Some wailers are high on lemon grass...
Did you just realize that the economy has been destroyed for years? I hope you are aware that your Bubu's 1983 to 1985 stint is part of these wasted years. Since you are one of his advocates, tell him to stop his blame game and focus on governance. At least, that is what he owes Nigerians till 2019 when his performance will either speak for or against him.
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by Archiq: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
President Buhari tell us how much is costing d nation per trip. Put d figure straight, else Fayose is right.

1 Like

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by payosehtor(m): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
dukie25:

So how much does your trip cost?

Useless Presidiot Buhari.
but this is our leader oh,though these re kinds of people who can't amounts to anything in life other than political thugry.what do u gained from all these abusive wards? is it how gej played his life 2the top? it speaks 4 your up bringing/kind home u came from though .
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by Bigtoto(f): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
dukie25:

You named 2 countries but do you want me to name the 18 countries Buhari has visited since winning the election?
in less than 8months oh cheesy

The man travel pass spermatozoa
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by onatisi(m): 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
dukie25:

You named 2 countries but do you want me to name the 18 countries Buhari has visited since winning the election?
It is really really terrible and horrible pathetic that ppl are just blindly supporting pmb even when it is clear that the things which he does aren't right. No point arguing here on nairaland with ppl,I wish Nigerians the best and hopefully they will see the dangers ahead albeit it may be too late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by onatisi(m): 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
Archiq:
President Buhari tell us how much is costing d nation per trip. Put d figure straight, else Fayose is right.
the figure is right and buhari isn't denying it. He says he owes no one any explanation about it
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by 989900: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
DesChyko:

[s]LMAO.. You're crazy, Nigga.

That illiterate? Really?

He's the President; deserves our respect and all-but hey, you're comparing a Ph. D holder to a secondary school dropout for Christ sake. Cut down on the irony.[/s]

This post reeks of a decent degree of illiteracy.
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by 989900: 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Where was Fayose, when Jonathan and crew were flying convoy of jets all over the world?
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by payosehtor(m): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
vislabraye:

I agree you should not call president Buhari useless. But I hope you never called Gej names too. For what is good for the goose is good for the gander..
so u're revenging for gej? didt he know anyone in ur family? u're a brainwashed terrorist.

1 Like

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by payosehtor(m): 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
gawu1:

Eaiyaah! Just don't worry, 2019 is another opportunity you can use to bring your hero back.
best answer for weillers. 5% who cares?
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by ihatesycophant(m): 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
dukie25:

Your pseudo name as said it all "dukie" while not say 'donkey'. Truly you're a donkey and you will remain so till the end of your life. A sycophant of your type is irredeemable of all these stupidities. Fayse has alleged, he should as a matter of urgency assert his claim with fact than dancing skelewu and eating amala, cutting ponmo over the streets of Ekiti sate. I hope when the strong arm of the law start catching up with your parrot, you will not join them to shout witch-hunt. Remember your lord beat up a judge in his hallowed chamber. Remember is poultry case. Remember the gang up as revealed by Capt. Koli on how they rigged the Ekiti election. Remember the latest revelation from Aluko. If you join them to shout witch-hunt, then shame on you in advance.
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by payosehtor(m): 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
donbabajeff:
The way people castigates PMB puzzles me and its nauseating! PMB with his level of integrity can't just embark on a trip for fun,there are economical/political justifications behind his trips.When people speak at times it makes me ask myself if they possess brain in their skull or saw dust! Converting $1million to Naira shows you that this allegation is to some serious extent fallacious/malicious! I wish PMB could turn deaf ears to all this animadversions and forge forward!!!!
those re the Animals in the zoo ( according to ipob)
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by payosehtor(m): 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
donbabajeff:
The way people castigates PMB puzzles me and its nauseating! PMB with his level of integrity can't just embark on a trip for fun,there are economical/political justifications behind his trips.When people speak at times it makes me ask myself if they possess brain in their skull or saw dust! Converting $1million to Naira shows you that this allegation is to some serious extent fallacious/malicious! I wish PMB could turn deaf ears to all this animadversions and forge forward!!!!
those re the Animals in the zoo ( according to ipob) aka weillers
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by ihatesycophant(m): 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
onatisi:

It is really really terrible and horrible pathetic that ppl are just blindly supporting pmb even when it is clear that the things which he does aren't right. No point arguing here on nairaland with ppl,I wish Nigerians the best and hopefully they will see the dangers ahead albeit it may be too late
Young man, you're pathetic. Your same Jonathan traveled to UK with 2000 delegates, of all the travel PMB has made has he go with more than 50 delegates. The highest was the one to USA. The rest is less than 20 delegates but your Jonathan no time he goes for any political engagement that he goes less than a 1000. I remember that your god traveled with all the 11 planes and he was even planning to add one more before the general elections if not the outcry of sane people in the country he would have bought it.
If I may ask you, did you read the piece at all? PMB did said, every journey he has undertook were all for political and economic reasons and he has not done any for jamboree. Out of the one he has gone for, I know that three out of them, the presidents of those countries were the one that invited him and a new president he need to answer the clarion call to strengthen bilateral relationship.
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by ihatesycophant(m): 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
DesChyko:

LMAO.. You're crazy, Nigga.

That illiterate? Really?

He's the President; deserves our respect and all-but hey, you're comparing a Ph. D holder to a secondary school dropout for Christ sake. Cut down on the irony.
A Ph.D that cannot trace his thesis. A Ph.D that sees stealing as not corruption. A Ph.D that told the whole world that how much did Jim Nwobodo stole, a money that cannot buy Volkswagen. What is Jonathan teaching the upcoming children?
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by DesChyko: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
989900:

This post reeks of a decent degree of illiteracy.

Decent degree of illiteracy?

For one so literate to attempt to temper a societal disease as grave as illiteracy, you must be treading the waters of abysmal confusion. I know a good psychiatrist.
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by vislabraye(m): 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
payosehtor:
so u're revenging for gej? didt he know anyone in ur family? u're a brainwashed terrorist.

I don't want to exchange words with you.
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by DesChyko: 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
ihatesycophant:

A Ph.D that cannot trace his thesis. A Ph.D that sees stealing as not corruption. A Ph.D that told the whole world that how much did Jim Nwobodo stole, a money that cannot buy Volkswagen. What is Jonathan teaching the upcoming children?

A President that cannot locate his SSCE result.
A President that has a porous memory.
A President that sold his countrymen to please his hosts, labelling them criminals.

I'ld rather my child persevered to have his Ph. D someday.
#E.O.D.

1 Like

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by Horlufemi(m): 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
OneManLegion:

I really could show you more than one. I could almost show you scores...I could show you that the Customs- which ordinarily is the second-highest revenue earner for Nigeria- under GEJ earned a total revenue of 96 Billion but only 2 billion naira was remitted but under PMB, 906 billion has been remitted so far.
But then again, you wouldn't understand, because you wouldn't listen because superior arguments won't emancipate you from your prejudices.....so, I won't try.

True.

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by onatisi(m): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
ihatesycophant:

Young man, you're pathetic. Your same Jonathan traveled to UK with 2000 delegates, of all the travel PMB has made has he go with more than 50 delegates. The highest was the one to USA. The rest is less than 20 delegates but your Jonathan no time he goes for any political engagement that he goes less than a 1000. I remember that your god traveled with all the 11 planes and he was even planning to add one more before the general elections if not the outcry of sane people in the country he would have bought it.
If I may ask you, did you read the piece at all? PMB did said, every journey he has undertook were all for political and economic reasons and he has not done any for jamboree. Out of the one he has gone for, I know that three out of them, the presidents of those countries were the one that invited him and a new president he need to answer the clarion call to strengthen bilateral relationship.
Oga pls use ur brains ,how can a president travel with 2000 ppl to a conference? So that means they took 10planes or what?
Secondly,whatever defence buhari brought up is inconsequential and the onus of the matter remains that 1milion dollars is expended on each trip which buhari himself isn't disputing. So you want buhari to tell you that he is wasting money,abi?
Thirdly,it is quite obvious u only look one way without looking the other way too before crossing ,did you read fayose article on buhari frivolous trips ?obviously you didn't before jumping into conclusions ,but let me remind and what fayose said was that buhari has spent over 2 months outside Nigeria out of the 8 months he has been in office ,and even spent 6 months choosing his ministers.fayose also commented that buhari should sit down more in Nigeria and delegate many of these trips to his ministers and vice president ,obviously their own expenses wont be as high as 1million $. So now pls tell Nigerians what benefits has all these trips benefitted the common man on the streets of Nigeria? The president hasn't deemed it fit to visit the boko haram ravaged areas and even associates with the victims he doesn't even send condolences messages to them no matter the number of ppl killed.no matter the number of trips buhari makes abroad ,the white will only keep looking at him like a beggar president ,in another 2weeks time he will be travelling again for another 7 days. Nigerians elected him as their president and not as their foreign affairs minister

1 Like

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by 989900: 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
DesChyko:

[s]Decent degree of illiteracy?

For one so literate to attempt to temper a societal disease as grave as illiteracy, you must be treading the waters of abysmal confusion. I know a good psychiatrist.[/s]
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by TomLepskie(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
Why abuse the President?
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
donbabajeff:
Which Integrity? ??
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by purpledferanmi1: 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
dukie25:

Don't call the president idiot now.
It unfair on the man.
Ruling 170miill pple is not beans. You can do better than call the president an idiot.
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by manutdadex(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
allthingsgood:

Na colonial mentality de worry u o.
Smh
its not colonial mentality..its d truth.. D only common factor is presidency... Every other tin.. Na die ...
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by kk4kiss(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
Well since day one fayose has been on point about traveller Buhari, that traveller is not a leader the only thing he knows how to do best is to borrow ppls culture and impose it on us without putting things right, I don't read Buhari's comments anymore cos is obvious that he has nothing to offer. Fire on fayose
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by PastorOla1: 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
TWO AWARDS NOMINATION FOR GOV. AYODELE FAYOSE,
(1) THE MOST UNFOCUSED GOVERNOR OF THE YEAR.
(2) THE MOST CONFUSED GOVERNOR OF THE YEAR.
DATE & VENUE WILL BE COMMUNICATED SOON,!!
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by prof12(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
ALL THOSE CRITICISING BUHARI FOR HIS TRIPS ARE REAL ASS HOLES.
I AM FROM THE NORTHEAST SPECIFICALLY FROM BAMA.I KNOW THE HELL WE PASSED THROUGH WHEN THAT SOUTHERN DULLARD THE PHD HOLDER JONATHAN MADE TO PASS THROUGH FOR SIX YEARS BUT TODAY THE STORY IS DIFFERENT. THIS IS AS RESULT OF THE TRIPS BUHARI TOOK TO CHAD, NIGER AND CAMEROON.

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by smoothralph(m): 12:06am On Feb 08, 2016
DesChyko:

LMAO.. You're crazy, Nigga.

That illiterate? Really?

He's the President; deserves our respect and all-but hey, you're comparing a Ph. D holder to a secondary school dropout for Christ sake. Cut down on the irony.

the last time I checked, dangote is not a
PhD holder.
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by smoothralph(m): 12:08am On Feb 08, 2016
rozayx5:
beats gej in evrything ?
show me one achievement of buhari
you should start with GEJ achievements
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by bigmarshal: 12:10am On Feb 08, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]I'm begin to suspect when gov fayose suddenly become PDP spokesman or an activists fighting for the poor by claiming £1m per trip for buhari,what about all the trip he made since he became the gov of ekiti state?we understand this fayose can't use this to swap Justice pretending b/cos he knows ekiti gate can't be swept under carpet no mater hw he pretend to be on masses side pretending to be vocal for whatever that happen to him will be seen as political wishhunting,gone are the days we pitied you people for whatever dirty you put yourself in your justice await you.
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by gemtlesoul123: 12:37am On Feb 08, 2016
Appropriate reply, may God bless u mr president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General / 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church / PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.