Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

$1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari (42249 Views)

President Buhari's Foreign Trips As At February 28, 2016 (map) / #ekitigate: Fayose Can Be Prosecuted If Indicted, Says Falana / $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say Whatever He Likes – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by sweetgala(m): 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
sammyj:
PMB was invited as the presisident of the country to attend the events along with other president and world leader why your fat mouth governor travels for his own personal trips on state funds. So I don't know how this adds up.

Buhari is yet to embark on a trip for frivolous reasons , and of all the countries he has been to it has been under invitation, he has been able to build strong economic coalitions, reaffirm our dedication to our diplomatic friends and secure faith of potential investors.
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by sweetgala(m): 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
DesChyko:

LMAO.. You're crazy, Nigga.

That illiterate? Really?

He's the President; deserves our respect and all-but hey, you're comparing a Ph. D holder to a secondary school dropout for Christ sake. Cut down on the irony.

**** have you read the stupid thesis that President Jonathan was awarded a doctorate degree with.it is useless and inconsequential.

Shrimp larvae, yet we don't even engage in shrimp farming in Nigeria.

It is a fact even in it's young stage

The Buhari government bests what GEJ was able to put up
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by ernecy(m): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
Baba, please how much did u spend?
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by petermichaels(m): 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
so funny how tym flies, d previous condemer is now the condemned. Now you are wearing d shoes bugati,take wat Eva u planted.
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by manutdadex(m): 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
allthingsgood:

Obama has visited countries in every region of the of world, yet I dont hear americans complaining. I think people complaining about buhari's travels either have no clue what being President is all about or belong to the class of persons termed as "wailers" i.e those whose only contribution to national devt is to complain and nag! Period
lolz..will u stop comparing buhari and obama? Plsss... Stop insulting obama plssssss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by Eeroh95(m): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
dukie25:

You named 2 countries but do you want me to name the 18 countries Buhari has visited since winning the election?
bubu wanna visit the whoke country before his time expires...jez saying

1 Like

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by OneManLegion(m): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
DesChyko:

You are forgetting the $2 trillion recovered. You forget grin
The current EFCC chairman said $2 trillion dollars has been recovered by the agency IN 12 YEARS. The operative phrase here is "12 years".
Now I personally don't believe that claptrap but, unless you're suggesting that PMB has been in charge for the past 12 years, then I don't see why we should blame PMB for this.
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by Rexnegro(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
sammyj:
Fayose the fat mouth corrupt governor is the general overseer of the wailing wailers. Your time to be jailed for all your atrocities is coming close sooner very soon. Let him continue as if he did not travel to Israel and dubai lately. Time will tell!!!
am sure ekiti people won't benefit from the Israel n dubai trips....he has given them their rewards already from the stomach infrastructure from the alleged 37m dollar from GEJ. am from ekiti but am ashamed of my people who support pdp/fayose in ekiti state...anyway it's clear they rigged the election tho.
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by dragonking2: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Yksoul:
BUHARI COLLECTED LOOTED FUNDS OF WORTH 1TRILLION AND IMPLEMENTED TSA WHAT GEJ PLANNED AND FAILED TO IMPLEMENT,2.2TRILLION ALLOCATION IN 8MONTHS,GROWING STABILIZATION OF OIL SECTOR,ETC
If buhari has truely recovered this amount that you claimed, why is the economy in a bad state and why are we still begging for loans?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by Kenobus: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
OneManLegion:
I think President should give less of a crap about what dense fuccktards like Fayose say.
He should let results do the speaking.
Retort to your haters with resounding success!!

I got beaten to FTC sha

sad sad
unfortunately no result from the Bubu D

1 Like

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by Rexnegro(m): 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
dukie25:

You named 2 countries but do you want me to name the 18 countries Buhari has visited since winning the election?
a sin is a sin weda 18 or 2.
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by Orikinla(m): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
dukie25:

So how much does your trip cost?

Useless Presidiot Buhari.
. See your life. Neither you nor any member of your family will ever achieve what President Muhammadu Buhari has achieved as a State Governor, Federal Commissioner, military Head of State and now duly elected democratic President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the biggest black nation on earth. And don't even compare yourself to me who was the sole representative of Nigeria at two international book fairs in Japan when I was only 20 and national program consultant of UNICEF when I was only 25. Just shut up!

1 Like

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by MummyTehillah(f): 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Na Fayose get im mouth, if take am puke or chop onions all naim banga naim kennel.
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by praise007: 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
[quote author=belente post=42698124]Gov. Fayose

a glass house man doesn't throw stone. you will pity him when is turn is finally reached
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by Senjuchiha: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
dullington D.C @ work
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by allthingsgood: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
manutdadex:
lolz..will u stop comparing buhari and obama? Plsss... Stop insulting obama plssssss

Na colonial mentality de worry u o.
Smh
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by lawbabs: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
nnachukz:
If the trips were for the betterment of our economy and we are still like this, with no single improvement economically then I must boldly say that those trips were unfruitful and so unnecessary. Just a waste of scarce resources. He stylishly dodged telling us the cost of each trip if fayose was wrong. Those talking about letting the results speak on his behalf, I wonder where they have seen the results.

The economy that was destroyed in years must be rebuilt in months... Some wailers are high on lemon grass...
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by onatisi(m): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
ernecy:
he just confirmed it to be 1million $ per trip,the only thing he is saying is that the money spent on such trips is worth it . And he is telling Nigerians he doesn't owe anyone any explanations about it and ppl are free to criticize if they like because he doesn't care about how they feel.
This is one area where I will give kudos to buhari,he doesn't give a damm about what Nigerians feel or not unlike gej who gave the opposition too much attention and respect till they used that against him and rigged him out of office
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by onatisi(m): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
ernecy:
he just confirmed it to be 1million $ per trip,the only thing he is saying is that the money spent on such trips is worth it . And he is telling Nigerians he doesn't owe anyone any explanations about it and ppl are free to criticize if they like because he doesn't care about how they feel.
This is one area where I will give kudos to buhari,he doesn't give a damm about what Nigerians feel or not unlike gej who gave the opposition too much attention and respect till they used that against him and rigged him out of office
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by shegra58: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Sammyashol:

http://www.punchng.com/my-trips-are-not-frivolous-buhari-replies-fayose/
Aluko will still fvck dis fayose over and over again u know how to talk but u fail to give good reasons to counter Aluko statement....Ifayose ur months are numbered
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by 1after: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
BigElEddy:

You are a very angry person. I think you are suffering from lack of home training. Your mom deserves to be lynched and your dad Castrated for neglecting their duties.

Lmao. The guy is truly pained cos his hero lost the last election.
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by joseph1832(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
OneManLegion:

I really could show you more than one. I could almost show you scores...I could show you that the Customs- which ordinarily is the second-highest revenue earner for Nigeria- under GEJ earned a total revenue of 96 Billion but only 2 billion naira was remitted but under PMB, 906 billion has been remitted so far.
But then again, you wouldn't understand, because you wouldn't listen because superior arguments won't emancipate you from your prejudices.....so, I won't try.
Oh you shouldn't have bothered with her. You wouldn't expect someone who believes because Dauki wa former NSA, he should own an armored tank in his house.

Yes, that's our rozayx5. Let's hear it for it.
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by vislabraye(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
infohenry:
Young for your sake desist from calling a man old enough to be your grand father useless no matter how you disagree with him, please for sake of your future at 73 he is not useless, he has paid his dues and is left for you to play your own part. Thanks.

I agree you should not call president Buhari useless. But I hope you never called Gej names too. For what is good for the goose is good for the gander..
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by Ximonak: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
paschu:

Gosh....are you kidfing me bros.

[size=14pt]A BIG BLACK FAIL MARK OF COURSE, as in 0/100[/size]

Gbam
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by jeje123(m): 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
sammyj:
Fayose the fat mouth corrupt governor is the general overseer of the wailing wailers. Your time to be jailed for all your atrocities is coming close sooner very soon. Let him continue as if he did not travel to Israel and dubai lately. Time will tell!!!
Let him continue enjoying himself Fayose is luck PMB is not yoruba man. I'm very sure his case might have worst
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by gawu1: 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
nnachukz:
If the trips were for the betterment of our economy and we are still like this, with no single improvement economically then I must boldly say that those trips were unfruitful and so unnecessary. Just a waste of scarce resources. He stylishly dodged telling us the cost of each trip if fayose was wrong. Those talking about letting the results speak on his behalf, I wonder where they have seen the results.
You are likely to remain in wonder because those with your type mind sets would never see any improvement or fruitfulness of those trips since such is your configurations. It's simple the answer he gave to Fayose, your hero; that he should prove to your types that have same mind set with him how he arrived at the sum.
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by gawu1: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
onatisi:
Eaiyaah! Just don't worry, 2019 is another opportunity you can use to bring your hero back.
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by donbabajeff(m): 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
The way people castigates PMB puzzles me and its nauseating! PMB with his level of integrity can't just embark on a trip for fun,there are economical/political justifications behind his trips.When people speak at times it makes me ask myself if they possess brain in their skull or saw dust! Converting $1million to Naira shows you that this allegation is to some serious extent fallacious/malicious! I wish PMB could turn deaf ears to all this animadversions and forge forward!!!!

1 Like

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by onatisi(m): 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
gawu1:

Eaiyaah! Just don't worry, 2019 is another opportunity you can use to bring your hero back.
I wrote it there in black and white that I give kudos to buhari who doesn't care what the opposition says unlike gej who gave too much respect and attention to the opposition which eventually pushed him out of government. A stubborn man is a good leader at times if only he is stubbornly positive unlike a weak leader who caves in to opposition demands and threats each time they threaten him. The only question here is that is buhari stubbornness positive and will it impact positively on the lives of Nigerians and so far the answer is capital NO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir / PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections / Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.