Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment (12594 Views)

How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Cornerstone Staffing Massive Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by coconuthead(m): 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Any update on the Cornerstone GT recruitment test conducted yesterday? Lets keep this thread alive all cornerstone hopefuls

1 Like

Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by bossfeebok: 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
When did you apply?

2 Likes

Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by LaurelP(m): 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
bossfeebok:
When did you apply?

Wrong question.
Should be "how" did u apply.

1 Like

Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by bossfeebok: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ok how did you guys apply for the job?
Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by coconuthead(m): 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
FoSAD
Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by UEDIBO: 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
I NEED JOB. I READ HND ELECTRICAL PGD IN EDUCATION PGD INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY M.Sc INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN VIEW
PLEASE I NEED HELP. ANY LOCATION IS OK FOR ME.
Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by bossfeebok: 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
coconuthead:
FoSAD

What do you mean by fosad?
Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
coconuthead:
Any update on the Cornerstone GT recruitment test conducted yesterday? Lets keep this thread alive all cornerstone hopefuls

U are really a coconut head. And u didn't telll anyone only for u to come here asking questions. Anyways the one some people did since last year they are yet to resume

6 Likes

Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
I smell markeetiing or saless agent in this corneertone recruitment
Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by hardbody: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
I smell markeetiing or saless agent in this corneertone recruitment

Wrong. In my days there, they used to recruit minimum of two-one. Train them around all the job functions and then after 1year, they settle into the job function that they are best suited. Unfortunately, you cannot pin down people with those grades, so they end up leaving the system, and the circle starts all over again.

Please do not use these sort of suggestions to discourage people who may be minded to have a go at it. At any rate, even those people in marketing are given all the tools to do the job including marketing cars. Please note, i am not talking about tied-agents, Those ones dictate their pace and are paid only commissions and bonuses. This recruitment is basically for staff on a regular monthly salary with all the other conditions of service attached to their employment status.

1 Like

Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2016
Gues u work dere ryt
hardbody:

Wrong. In my days there, they used to recruit minimum of two-one. Train them around all the job functions and then after 1year, they settle into the job function that they are best suited. Unfortunately, you cannot pin down people with those grades, so they end up leaving the system, and the circle starts all over again.

Please do not use these sort of suggestions to discourage people who may be minded to have a go at it. At any rate, even those people in marketing are given all the tools to do the job including marketing cars. Please note, i am not talking about tied-agents, Those ones dictate their pace and are paid only commissions and bonuses. This recruitment is basically for staff on a regular monthly salary with all the other conditions of service attached to their employment status.
Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by hardbody: 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Gues u work dere ryt

I used to, but not anymore

1 Like

Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by coconuthead(m): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
theoptimist298:

U are really a coconut head. And u didn't telll anyone only for u to come here asking questions. Anyways the one some people did since last year they are yet to resume

I like your comment bro. Funny smiley

1 Like

Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by stockbear: 8:16am On Feb 13, 2016
Any update?
Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by stockbear: 8:18am On Feb 13, 2016
Any update
Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by drsmith1(m): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2016
stockbear:
Any update

As at yesterday morning, the HCR head office said they avnt received info from the 2nd level interview

Pls Where and wen did u hv ur interview...
Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by AderibigbeAAA(m): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2016
drsmith1:

As at yesterday morning, the HCR head office said they avnt received info from the 2nd level interview

Pls Where and wen did u hv ur interview...

Have you attended Interview?

How many?

where?

kindly PM me , I can't send pm
Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by drsmith1(m): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
AderibigbeAAA:

Have you attended Interview?

How many?

where?

kindly PM me , I can't send pm

Yes they have..They conducted aptitude test last week and later were called for interview..
Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by AderibigbeAAA(m): 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
drsmith1:

Yes they have..They conducted aptitude test last week and later were called for interview..

kindly reply my PM.... A friend also had an interview on Wednesday and wanted to know if you have been scheduled for another interview after that or had a second interview...

1 Like

Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by stockbear: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
1st interview done.. Lets hope
Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Martiyu(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
stockbear:
1st interview done.. Lets hope

When did you do the first interview and where?
Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by akanbiaa(m): 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by drsmith1(m): 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
AderibigbeAAA:

kindly reply my PM.... A friend also had an interview on Wednesday and wanted to know if you have been scheduled for another interview after that or had a second interview...

Am not too sure o...but I strongly suspect the whole stuff is still on going...
Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by AderibigbeAAA(m): 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
drsmith1:

Am not too sure o...but I strongly suspect the whole stuff is still on going...
Since you said the HCR told you something about the result or info on 2nd level interview?

Bro, please I need a YES or NO answer,

HAVE YOU HAD A SECOND INTERVIEW?

IF NO,

Did you have the contact of the people you had interview with on Wednesday , u can try to confirm from them if any had a second interview or has been scheduled for a second one?

it seems the process is fast
Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by dupsylove(f): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
UNBELIEVABLY FREE!!! Rare Construction Training FREE of Charge!
FREE Training on Heavy Duty Equipment for Unemployed Graduates coming soon!!! shocked
Rated Cranes & Scaffold Ltd in Conjunction with FRSC, Nigerian Society of Engineers, Ministry of Labour (Trade Test Section) and CITB UK
Present
Construction and Oil and Gas Equipment Training ON:
1. Mobile Crane Operator
2. Tower crane operator
3. Heavy Duty Truck/Trailer Driving
4. Backhoe Operator
5. HIAB Operator
6. Scaffold Erector training
7. Construction Safety Officers
8. Excavator Operator
9. Bore Hole Drilling Skill

Lagos: Police College Ikeja 1-11 March
Ogun: NYSC Camp Shagamu 21-31 March
These Training are in Support of Unemployed Graduates who are currently Looking for Job.
At the end of the training, you will be tested and if passed receive Certificate+ License and your CV will be updated and populate to would-be-employers on your behalf.
For registration:

Rated Cranes & Scaffold Nigeria Ltd
• KM 18 Lagos-Ibadan Exp, ARA HALL ; Ibafo, Nigeria
• 39 Kano Street, (Opp Longford School) Ebute Meta
kehinde@ratedtechnologies.com.ng; rated.tech@gmail.com +234 808 1525049
www.ratedtechnologies.com.ng
(Clear Leader in Heavy Equipment (Crane & Truck) Training)

Part of the proudly Nigerian Projects. Shoulder-To-Shoulder-With-Unemployed-Graduates

Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by drsmith1(m): 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
AderibigbeAAA:

Since you said the HCR told you something about the result or info on 2nd level interview?

Bro, please I need a YES or NO answer,

HAVE YOU HAD A SECOND INTERVIEW?

IF NO,

Yes, there was a second interview..

Did you have the contact of the people you had interview with on Wednesday , u can try to confirm from them if any had a second interview or has been scheduled for a second one?

it seems the process is fast

Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ejirop: 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Martiyu(m): 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Martiyu(m): 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
[quote author=drsmith1 post=42890927][/quote]

After the test, successful candidates were called for interview...

However, some were called for a second level interview the following day being Thursday.

The question is, did you receive any message for a second interview? If no, do you have the contact of anyone that you had the first interview with? Try to find out from them if they were called for a second level interview.

My own questions to you are... Where did you have the first interview?

If you had it at the headquarters, was it in the morning or afternoon?

If it was in the afternoon, we need to talk pls
Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by stockbear: 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
Martiyu:

However, some were called for a second level interview the following day being Thursday.

The question is, did you receive any message for a second interview? If no, do you have the contact of anyone that you had the first interview with? Try to find out from them if they were called for a second level interview.

Had mine in d afternoon
Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by stockbear: 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
Martiyu:

Had mine in d afternoon
Re: Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment by drsmith1(m): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
Martiyu:

Call or whatssap: 08168529179

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (20 Positions) / My Experience Searching For A Job (no Jokes) / Massive Media Recruitment At Arise TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.