Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Ecowas Travel Certificate - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ecowas Travel Certificate (1944 Views)

What ECOWAS Countries Have You Visited? How Do They Compare To Nigeria? / Cost Of Ecowas Passport Here In Lagos / Best ECOWAS Country For Relocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecowas Travel Certificate by calaohuru(m): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
Immigration officers in the house; is the NIS still issuing the Ecowas Travel Certificate?
I need answers please.
Re: Ecowas Travel Certificate by mosayroh(m): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
Please I want to know if I can use my nigerian naira visa or mastercard atm when I get to benin and what the exchange rate looks like
Re: Ecowas Travel Certificate by Godownchild(f): 9:29am On Feb 10, 2016
Yes, visit our abuja office @ area 1 old federal secretariat
Re: Ecowas Travel Certificate by adamspee(m): 7:33am On Feb 11, 2016
mosayroh:
Please I want to know if I can use my nigerian naira visa or mastercard atm when I get to benin and what the exchange rate looks like
from my experience you better change you money at the boarder, on 10/02/2016, i went to their ecobank seme to withraw 3000cefa from their atm with my ecobank mastercard the atm did no pay me, but debited me N1562 though it was reversed later to my account. from my observation their atm exchange rate is the same as black market rate or even higher, black market people were exchanging 1000cefa for N520 that day.
Re: Ecowas Travel Certificate by mosayroh(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2016
Thanks a lot bro....I still want to know if one can buy cedis with naira at seme border and if yes what is the exchange rate at the black market.....answers will be appreciated
Re: Ecowas Travel Certificate by mosayroh(m): 7:53am On Feb 11, 2016
And please how difficult is it to open an account in benin by a foreigner?
Re: Ecowas Travel Certificate by mosayroh(m): 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
Please I'm still waiting for answers......thanks

(1) (Reply)

This Is Owerri (aerial Views) / Africa’s Longest HIGHWAY, The Cairo - Cape Town Highway / Uk,south Africa And Malaysia Visa With Best Offer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.