Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service (20193 Views)

Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by oloriooko(m): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Barbaric behaviour, excessive show of depraved anf uncultured mind.

Defeacating in the open and close to a place of worship what an impunity!!!
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by Naomite(f): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
And jesus was watching from heaven while his worshipers dey receive hot blow for mouth and he no do anything.
I bet they will still do thanksgiving next week on how they were rescued by God grin
Dude U need brain, receive brain in Jesus name!
For blasphemy, may God almighty 4give and have mercy upon ur foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by mamawin(f): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nicepoker:
Muslim hoodlums. High on osogbo. Weed
feel like insulting someone? try your pastor first, and how exactly did people arrive at this osogbo weed in the first place?
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by RichYoungNigga: 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
Naomite:

Small girl, shut the fucck up

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
Naomite:

cheesy
Miss Mite dats too much tho
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by Trapnews: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
And jesus was watching from heaven while his worshipers dey receive hot blow for mouth and he no do anything.
I bet they will still do thanksgiving next week on how they were rescued by God grin
undecided

Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
MEILYN:
Very good. I wonder who sent them to church. I am in support of the hoodlums. Somebody should stop this madness, xtianity is a scam and so is Jesus etc.

On a more serious note...would you support someone defecating near your house.?Under your bedroom window.

You are missing the point of this story....which isn't about religion, but about the fact that in this country, relieving oneself in public is considered normal.

Would you do the same thing near a church or any other public building in any foreign country? One African footballer eased himself in public in England. He was fined heavily in court.

Better bash the government for not providing adequate public conveniences....which could even generate revenue for the state.You may not like religion...but people deserve the right to meet without having to smell someone's odorous waste product.We are not animals.

And since you consider yourself enlightened.....defecating in public spreads disease, and leads to people suffering unnecessarily.Don't condone something that is wrong because you have a grouse against religion.

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by grandlexuz(m): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
MEILYN:
Very good. I wonder who sent them to church. I am in support of the hoodlums. Somebody should stop this madness, xtianity is a scam and so is Jesus etc.

You are sick. The post was not about Religion. It was about violence. With the mindset your have got I pity your generation. I pity the lady that will end up as your wife..

Modified**

I just checked on your profile and your personal text is from the scripture. A verse on John that talks about the Holy Spirit...
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by Trapnews: 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
hahn:
Where are Jesus and god when you need them? undecided
Never mock God!... There are consequences attached undecided
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by Naomite(f): 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
cheesy
Miss Mite dats too much tho
Guy no vex jare. I just dislike when ppl don't use common sense when commenting.
Through good and bad times, God is still God and we have no right 2 question him. Nomatter d situation we still have 2 worship him.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by Nicepoker(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
mamawin:
feel like insulting someone? try your pastor first, and how exactly did people arrive at this osogbo weed in the first place?
have we had an encounter before? If no pls kindly modify ur statement.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by Myracool(m): 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
MEILYN:
MEILYN:
MEILYN:

You've got evidence Anyway. Jesus isn't scam neither is Christianity a fraud.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by bodyloveghetto(m): 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Abeg make I talk matter, who hoodlums think say de go church? Ex-robber, ex-prostitute, ex-con.... even pastor na ex-drunkard...
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by ekibor(m): 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
MEILYN:
undecided
MEILYN:
. May God have mercy on u
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
Naomite:

Guy no vex jare. I just dislike when ppl don't use common sense when commenting.
Through good and bad times, God is still God and we have no right 2 question him. Nomatter d situation we still have 2 worship him.
cheesy
Yea that's true tho
How was today service sister Mite
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
They should not worry, it was only an act of God. LOL.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by hahn(m): 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Trapnews:

Never mock God!... There are consequences attached undecided

*yawns*
undecided

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by hahn(m): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Chidexter:

post wisely.

Believe wisely
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by Naomite(f): 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
cheesy
Yea that's true tho
How was today service sister Mite
Made pretty good senses bro ADE grin
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by Myracool(m): 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
charix:
They should not worry, it was only an act of God. LOL.
That within d context isnt an act of God. Our society has forced us to believe that God is evil and unjust in His dealings with us. The situation without doubt was foreknew by God. But don't forget foreknowledge does not depict acceptance. The fact that you know a sick(untreated) child could likely die does not mean you wish him dead or that the death is attributable to you.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Myracool:

That within d context isnt an act of God. Our society has forced us to believe that God is evil and unjust in His dealings with us. The situation without doubt was foreknew by God. But don't forget foreknowledge does not depict acceptance. The fact that you know a sick(untreated) child could likely die does not mean you wish him dead or that the death is attributable to you.
Explain this in the context of the story because your definition right now looks like something pulled from a book.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Naomite:
Made pretty good senses bro ADE grin
Bless you Sis MITE
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by Myracool(m): 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
charix:

Explain this in the context of the story because your definition right now looks like something pulled from a book.
lol. NO. I did not copy that from any book. Just trying to correct the popular western belief 'It is an act of God'. What happend in that church was in no way a manifestation of God's character to have gotten them beaten up. Hope dts clearer?
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Myracool:

lol. NO. I did not copy that from any book. Just trying to correct the popular western belief 'It is an act of God'. What happend in that church was in no way a manifestation of God's character to have gotten them beaten up. Hope dts clearer?
Still is an act of God.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by Fourwinds: 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Osun Again??

Blame Rauf Aregbese
I wonder oooo
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by cathodekazim: 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Osun Again??

Blame Rauf Aregbese

Is common sense that expensive
Oh I fgt, common sense aint a free gift of nature
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by JayEntaur(m): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
The so called youth was just being mischievous, of all places to defecate! At times like these you'll begin to wonder if being known for calmness & a level-head is a good thing. Would he have tried this trash close to a Mosque?
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Its really intriguing how atheists & traditionalists always attack the Christian religion and its practitioners but never d muslim religion.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by RichYoungNigga: 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
janellemonae:

Its really intriguing how atheists & traditionalists always attack the Christian religion and its practitioners but never d muslim religion.

The Muslims are the worst

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by dahaz(m): 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
osun state always in the news for the wrong reasons.

But wait oo, is that not aminat508 state? i know she wont put these news on her blog tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
End time Church!!! With end time youth coming to church to fight ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged Tax Default: FIRS’ Action Embarrassing – Assemblies Of God Church / Pastor Sam Adeyemi And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary / Falling Under Anointing - Hoax, Real Or Hypnosis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.