Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service (20188 Views)

Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by femliany(m): 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
If the pastor of the church was truly called by God,watch what will happen to the perpetrators of that acts...
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by Aminat508(f): 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
dahaz:
osun state always in the news for the wrong reasons.

But wait oo, is that not aminat508 state? i know she wont put these news on her blog tongue
grin done. Dear http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/02/so-sad-hoodlums-attack-worshippers-in.html?m=0
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by olajizz01(m): 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
This is madness.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by DedeNkem: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
I pity the victims, but why didn't their invisble god in the sky help them?
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by chizpim(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
And jesus was watching from heaven while his worshipers dey receive hot blow for mouth and he no do anything.
I bet they will still do thanksgiving next week on how they were rescued by God grin
God punish ur mouth...follower of moon god (allah).
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by monexx(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
APC AGAIN
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by babz510(m): 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
#Expensiveshit
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
Somebody said Oshogbo weed is too toxic.
It can make somebody mad instanta! Lols
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by mmsen: 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
hahn:
Where are Jesus and god when you need them? undecided

In the minds of crazy people, where they usually reside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by princejenks(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2016
It's very clear with the kind of news emanating 4rm Osun that the omoluabi gibberish isn't working,you can't force people from being their natural self
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by Odeyinigbin(m): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
JigsawKillah:
Where was the Pastor when all these was happening? They keep saying follow the footsteps of Christ, Christ would never let his sheep be attacked while he'd be in hiding. I'm disappointed in the Pastor and the youths of the area. Of all places, a place of worship is where he deems fit to defecate on. May God castrate his balls!
With all fairness,I hate Pple will dull brains like u.
How on earth will u accused d pastor for running for his dear life? If he were to be ur father,u wud av asked him to stay.
I should blame social media who join human being with animals.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by mamawin(f): 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nicepoker:
have we had an encounter before? If no pls kindly modify ur statement.
ok. let's leave your pastor alone now
Re: Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service by Nicepoker(m): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
mamawin:
ok. let's leave your pastor alone now
better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Slumps, Dies On Way To Israel / OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. / Alleged Tax Default: FIRS’ Action Embarrassing – Assemblies Of God Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.