Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose (36422 Views)

Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's / Could This Be The Reason For Buhari's Sudden Travel / Nigerians Deserve To Know The Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Justinah4real(f): 12:09am On Feb 08, 2016
Sirchuka:

hmmmm.... .I see apc is even consolidating through social media... the reply above sounds like that of someone on a payroll doing his work.
buhari is just distracting Nigerians to open foreign accounts with Oil money and those recovered from looters.
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 08, 2016
912:

[s]Oh my bad I don't understand goats when they speak. Since you do kindly explain in English. Chief comprehender of goats[/s]

SENSELESS
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Phobia1: 12:31am On Feb 08, 2016
And wat wil u "fayose nd all d ranters" do wit d explanation? Take it to court? smh. Sha for pple to knw ur stil existin as a gov in 1 remote state. modafuka
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Umamman(m): 12:41am On Feb 08, 2016
Idiot each n every soul in ds world must test sicckness. So wetin b ur own if baba go slow go c doctor........

All d past presidents if dey want go c doctor dm dey tell ur FADA?
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Eluwilussit(m): 12:47am On Feb 08, 2016
sweetkevisco:
Please lets all support Fayose,he is the only opposition voice right now in our democracy

God bless governor Fayose!
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by emekarl4u: 12:57am On Feb 08, 2016
so it has come that every persons that enters government now visit abroad for medical check no more good Doctors here in Nijah or the Doctors in Nijah is for the poor once. u will see somebody immediately he or she enters government office that will be when He or She will no they can go abroad foe checks.
WHO WILL BE USING HOSPITAL IN NIGERIA?
DOES IT SPEAK WELL TO OUR ECONOMY?
IS IT ALSO ENCOURAGING THE YOUNG DOCTORS COMING UP?
We need to tell ourself the truth Nigerians.................and stop deceiving ourself
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by snailspeed: 1:01am On Feb 08, 2016
tunshe:
What is opposition?

To attack personalities? No!

So why is Fayose hell-bent on following this trend?

Oh! So that when Ekitigate process starts he can cry witch hunt?

Buhari went for medical check up according to saharareporters and Fayose deem it fit to politicize that?

For records, we know that;

Buhari is old

Buhari may fall sick

Buhari isn't an economist

Yet we voted him to power to fight corruption because at the call of BUHA.... corruption hides grin

Corruption hides? Seriously? Have you seen the budget of yams? You are a true zombie!
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Bizinton: 1:06am On Feb 08, 2016
na wa oo make God help Nigeri. please read this for those planing for a low cost weddin
http://www.lawrenzi.com/2016/01/30/you-dont-need-an-expensive-wedding-to-have-a-successful-marriage/

Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by sorom4: 1:12am On Feb 08, 2016
duchess02:
u PDP supporters re d real zombies I swear,if afta how PDP destroyed this country for d 16yrs dey ruled , and u people can boldly support dem,dere is no zombi like character dats more dan dat
keep deceiving yourself! Almost all in APC now are part of the 16 years of destruction that you talked about

Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by tunshe: 1:22am On Feb 08, 2016
snailspeed:

Corruption hides? Seriously? Have you seen the budget of yams? You are a true zombie!

Just like everyone in your family.
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Saint83(m): 1:49am On Feb 08, 2016
Hmmm, I just dey pity Fayose, by the time FG will open his record he will running from pilliar to post.
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by oyinkinola: 1:51am On Feb 08, 2016
.....haa! fayosee!
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by mastermindlekan: 2:03am On Feb 08, 2016
But to be honest does this Faoshe think of governance of his state at all.He is now a parrot and very soon he w ould loose his relevance.
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by EmekaBlue(m): 2:44am On Feb 08, 2016
hawusa politrikas kip decieving nigerians since 1960...Plz we al r nt cows lyk ur followers...d president shud show his integrity he claims and talk whr he is nt formin vacation frm nowhr.we r nt foools..thats all
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:58am On Feb 08, 2016
Hmmm . Nigerians also deserve to know the truth about Ekitigate & the chicken-less poultry of 2007!
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by castrokins(m): 3:19am On Feb 08, 2016
You Don't Get The Point All Because It's Coming From Fayose.

Buhari Left The Country On Diplomatic Cards, To The Countries Mentioned. What Fayose Is Saying, Which Ofcourse Is Right, Is That Same Way They Communicated To Us That He Was Attending Those Events, They'd Have Told Us He's Going On Vacation From The Events. The Entire Nation Was Expecting The President Back Over The Weekend, Only To Be Played.

Is That How You Proceed On Vacation At Your Workplace Without Prior Notice To Your Employers? Nobody Is Against The President Seeing A Doctor, Not Even Fayose.

912:
Is it now a crime to see a doctor? Why is fayose behaving like a child. It's been over a year since he started this childish issue of sickness. I think he should drop it already. How many Nigerians stay a whole year without going for checkup.

Even if the president is going to see a doctor while he is on vacation, he is not superman neither is it a crime to do so.

Fayose should please shut up and continue exchanging words like a child with Aluko
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by payosehtor(m): 3:26am On Feb 08, 2016
912:
Is it now a crime to see a doctor? Why is fayose behaving like a child. It's been over a year since he started this childish issue of sickness. I think he should drop it already. How many Nigerians stay a whole year without going for checkup.

Even if the president is going to see a doctor while he is on vacation, he is not superman neither is it a crime to do so.

Fayose should please shut up and continue exchanging words like a child with Aluko
You've said it all. it's becoming personal u know, Ekitians are such a decent people that deserved to portraid assuch, i served in Ido-usi precisely.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by payosehtor(m): 3:47am On Feb 08, 2016
tunshe:
What is opposition?

To attack personalities? No!

So why is Fayose hell-bent on following this trend?

Oh! So that when Ekitigate process starts he can cry witch hunt?

Buhari went for medical check up according to saharareporters and Fayose deem it fit to politicize that?

For records, we know that;

Buhari is old

Buhari may fall sick

Buhari isn't an economist

Yet we voted him to power to fight corruption because at the call of BUHA.... corruption hides grin

I'll the last person to complain about pmb's dullness or whatever names weillers calls hin, cuz i knew his abilities (corruption fighter) b4 i votes him.
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by awoluyi(m): 4:07am On Feb 08, 2016
I hope Gov Fayose does not spend all his time thinking about how to critize PMB. By now he should know that the president does not pay attention to his poorly constructed comments. We are anxiously waiting for the day Mr fayose will invite the president to Ekiti state to commission some remarkable projects expecially in October 2016 when the state will be 20 years old. I learnt the airport project will be commissioned then as one of the programs to mark the 20th anniversary!
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by discusant: 4:15am On Feb 08, 2016
Lol, Does truth exist in Nigeria's political parlance?
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by payosehtor(m): 4:54am On Feb 08, 2016
emekarl4u:
so it has come that every persons that enters government now visit abroad for medical check no more good Doctors here in Nijah or the Doctors in Nijah is for the poor once. u will see somebody immediately he or she enters government office that will be when He or She will no they can go abroad foe checks.
WHO WILL BE USING HOSPITAL IN NIGERIA?
DOES IT SPEAK WELL TO OUR ECONOMY?
IS IT ALSO ENCOURAGING THE YOUNG DOCTORS COMING UP?
We need to tell ourself the truth Nigerians.................and stop deceiving ourself
Do u think Buhari is a fool? when u've too many Fayose's looking 4 any slightest opportunity to kill our president? for ur information,do u know why it took pmb over a month to occupy Aso villa? well certain information needs not divulged to boys.
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by payosehtor(m): 5:07am On Feb 08, 2016
EmekaBlue:
hawusa politrikas kip decieving nigerians since 1960...Plz we al r nt cows lyk ur followers...d president shud show his integrity he claims and talk whr he is nt formin vacation frm nowhr.we r nt foools..thats all
the greatest of ur prophets (pdp) can't detect his whereabouts.evil wanting to prevail.Tofiakwa!
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by MummyTehillah(f): 5:14am On Feb 08, 2016
Cordless Radio.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Pain(m): 5:21am On Feb 08, 2016
Abeg who get lighter?
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by payosehtor(m): 5:21am On Feb 08, 2016
castrokins:
You Don't Get The Point All Because It's Coming From Fayose.

Buhari Left The Country On Diplomatic Cards, To The Countries Mentioned. What Fayose Is Saying, Which Ofcourse Is Right, Is That Same Way They Communicated To Us That He Was Attending Those Events, They'd Have Told Us He's Going On Vacation From The Events. The Entire Nation Was Expecting The President Back Over The Weekend, Only To Be Played.

Is That How You Proceed On Vacation At Your Workplace Without Prior Notice To Your Employers? Nobody Is Against The President Seeing A Doctor, Not Even Fayose.

factually right, contextualy wrong. why Fayose of all enemies trailing his whereabouts.no pmb can't fall in their hands.No not Buhari ok
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by allthingsgood: 5:27am On Feb 08, 2016
Luckylife:
We all no common sense is not common but at least borrow few in your life time. How can I budget 3.9 billion for hospital in my as0 mansion and still lie that am travelling for conference without including am going for vacation for health reasons, knowing that truth will always come out.

You are right, common sense is not common.
When the included the money for aso clinic, you wailers were screaming. But u still expect the President to use the same clinic when the money has not been released and the clinic is yet to be fixed. So which one do u nauseating wailers really want

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by erasokafor(m): 5:39am On Feb 08, 2016
brownjulie:
am tired of all this their political brouhaha, leave the man alone, he is entitled to vacations and seriously, I don't care where he decide to spend it or why he chose to spend it there.
dear you spoke well from the emotional point of view but from the rational you didn't. if PMB is just any man on the road i will concur but he is the president and he is expected to make public his itinerary . we borrow a lot from the western world including how a president should be relating to his people. so let's borrow wisely
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Ashmark(m): 5:49am On Feb 08, 2016
912:

If you see anything wrong in what Fayose said then I don't know the child here.
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by greatiyk4u(m): 6:04am On Feb 08, 2016
Luckylife:
We all no common sense is not common but at least borrow few in your life time. How can I budget 3.9 billion for hospital in my as0 mansion and still lie that am travelling for conference without including am going for vacation for health reasons, knowing that truth will always come out.

See pot calling kettle black, u are the one that needs the common sense, u are already counting on a budget that has not been implemented? His medical trip abroad is a justification for that budget,it show we need a quality health services. Since the former govts couldn't do it.
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by fortune1968: 6:07am On Feb 08, 2016
Bugatie:

Fayose only owes that explanation to the people of Ekiti but Buhari is to all Nigerians.

While I have nothing against his vacation or medical trip abroad, it only shows how bad our medical system is here in Nigeria.

Fayose get excess mind sha
Then ,how many times has he explained his trip to the people of Ekiti ?
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by pinky1974: 6:09am On Feb 08, 2016
Have we all forgotten that our lives is in God's hand's
PMB has got blood flowing in his veins
,........But God knows best shocked cool [color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bayelsa State Is The Richest State, Oyo state Is The Poorest State In Nigeria. / No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun / Boko Haram Throws Maiduguri Into Darkness Again, Blows Up Power Tower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.